SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cool. Not sure why "which was funded by bitcoin" was tagged onto that because they don't tag on "which was funded by cash" or "which was funded by banks" like the vast majority of crime is.

Other than the fact that it seems being funded by bitcoin is no blocker to criminal prosecution for crimes:
The complaint alleges that law enforcement was able to trace payments of bitcoin to the Darknet site by following the flow of funds on the blockchain.

- but the headline makes bitcoin look like the bad guy...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
No. Instead the White House thought it would be a good idea to have a Surprise Surprise moment and introduce the lady driver to the grieving parents so they could have a good hug:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/10/16/trump-stuns-harry-dunns-parents-says-woman-crash-that-killed-their-son-is-nearby-able-meet
I have watched the Justice for Harry movement grow first hand as the mother is an old school friends BFF. The momentum it has gathered since the first FB post is impressive and really highlights the power behind social media.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Of course it does, they're the ones who deal with domestic disputes.

The foreign office could have pulled some strings when we took that tanker from the Iranians and demanded they release that woman that they've imprisoned, instead we released it and it went straight to Syria, we're fucking laughing stock, and you're massively deluded if you think we have any political clout over the rest of the world.

Don't you think we should be expressing some outrage at the disgusting behaviour of Trump towards British citizens?
You really have no idea. No nation has any real power over any other. Its negotiation and keeping the rest of the world on side.

Ratcliffe would not be released for an oil tanker. Theres much more complexity behind her being held and face saving of the iraqis

even then the iraqi state is not really in control of everything cause the republican guard are a law unto themselves. And dont do a lot of what the government and the religious government.

Domestic disputes are the home office. International disputes are the foreign office.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have watched the Justice for Harry movement grow first hand as the mother is an old school friends BFF. The momentum it has gathered since the first FB post is impressive and really highlights the power behind social media.
They say they want to see them on british soil. Maybe a uk embassy in the usa might be a compromise.
But ambush in the oval office was a crap move.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You really have no idea. No nation has any real power over any other. Its negotiation and keeping the rest of the world on side.

Ratcliffe would not be released for an oil tanker. Theres much more complexity behind her being held and face saving of the iraqis

even then the iraqi state is not really in control of everything cause the republican guard are a law unto themselves. And dont do a lot of what the government and the religious government.

Domestic disputes are the home office. International disputes are the foreign office.

I like it how you say I have no idea but you're calling them Iraqis, that's funny.

Embattle

FH is my second home

It is window dressing power in most cases, when it reaches real politics it doesn't tend to hold up to well beyond some counter window dressing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I like it how you say I have no idea but you're calling them Iraqis, that's funny.
Yup you are right brain fart iran / iraq. Rest still stands both begin with I.
Ce la vie

BTW. I have been thinking about what you said.

Cussing me out for my vodka fuelled shit posts a few years ago.

I was having a bad time mentally. My dad had died, i had undiagnosed autism, anxiety and depression. But feel free to take the piss.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
All the sweetness without any of the fatness?

Artificial sweetners are associated with being obese (not saying they're causal). There's a link between consuming artificial sweetners and insulin response (to a body that has no sugar in it - therefore the insulin response is unhelpful). They don't appear to be causing cancer or any of that guff - but they don't look particularly good. (Even simple carbonated water isn't without it's side-effects - promotes the body's production of a hunger hormone (ghrelin?) which means people who drink it have a larger than normal appetite).

So - artificial alcohol? No thanks yons. I'd rather have the real stuff rather than do a 40-year experiment on myself (which is basically the rest of my life) using things that may or may not have an effect that may or may not become apparent in near-term timescales.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
All the sweetness without any of the fatness?

Artificial sweetners are associated with being obese (not saying they're causal). There's a link between consuming artificial sweetners and insulin response (to a body that has no sugar in it - therefore the insulin response is unhelpful). They don't appear to be causing cancer or any of that guff - but they don't look particularly good. (Even simple carbonated water isn't without it's side-effects - promotes the body's production of a hunger hormone (ghrelin?) which means people who drink it have a larger than normal appetite).

So - artificial alcohol? No thanks yons. I'd rather have the real stuff rather than do a 40-year experiment on myself (which is basically the rest of my life) using things that may or may not have an effect that may or may not become apparent in near-term timescales.

Hmm. I didn't know about the carbonated water thing.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Overvolted racing drones.

I mean talk about dangerous, the next twenty years are going to be hilarious with everyone flying about on derestricted ebikes like mine...100mph drones, ludicrous teslas...50mph mobility scooters..

View: https://youtu.be/L7hP9A3REV4

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean talk about dangerous ... derestricted ebikes like mine...
Yep. A big heavy guy on an illegal heavy bike hits someone at pace - could definitely kill someone.

You got insurance for it yet @Job, or are you still scum?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
[Dara] The answer is 60,000. What is the question?

[Frankie Boyle] What is my Polish cleaner's name worth in Scrabble?

Gwadien

72886214_717760748735469_5686043152327114752_n.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Snowflake watchdog.

She's ignorant, NOT racist.

You can't be inadvertantly racist - it's an action you perform based on a feeling of superiority.

Dressing up because you're going along with a 'fun day' isn't that...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Snowflake watchdog.

You can't be inadvertantly racist - it's an action you perform based on a feeling of superiority.

What makes you think it was inadvertent?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What makes you think it was inadvertent?
Because I don't do twitter and didn't bother reading it.

Was it not inadvertant? If you don't know benefit of the doubt??

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yep. A big heavy guy on an illegal heavy bike hits someone at pace - could definitely kill someone.

You got insurance for it yet @Job, or are you still scum?
Ive bought my mates...sons Stereo Cube, fully road legal.
Dont use my full power on the roads at all, mainly because riding on the roads is just shite.

Kids these days...hes 14..got a 2.5K emtbike and with a year thinks its crap and his dad buys him a new one, so I bought the old one.
So my mate buys hims freakin 4K bike, which makes him a tit, but fuck me hes moaning about this one now.
Hes been diagnosed with adhd..gets everything laid out in front of him.
Just needs a fucking slap.
Seriously, fuck this pseudo phsycology shite, hes a brat and the diagnosis has turned him into an entitled superbrat.
Give it 10 years when liberalism has burnt out and all the books on child psychology will be thrown in the bin.

We're in the Lakes and he calls his dad a fucking cunt for buying him this fucking cunt bike, so Im resisting the urge to throw him in a lake and my mate gives him this ridiculous armchair restorative lecture in a field, that hes been on a course for.
'How do you think that makes me feel?'
It went on for 10 mins until he just rode off.

'He'll apologise later'

Fuck me..straight out of Uni and experimenting on society, based on completely invented results.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Snowflake watchdog.

Brings back to my point about racism being about much more than name calling.

America celebrates a guy who 'found' the Americas by dressing up as the people that were there before it was 'found' who were systematically wiped out and forced to relocate.

This is what I mean about revisionist history, I think it's fairly obvious in the 21st century that it's not cool to celebrate the start of the destruction of the native population, but the US is preaching a different message so that their legitimacy isn't questioned.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

America celebrates a guy who 'found' the Americas by dressing up as the people that were there before it was 'found' who were systematically wiped out and forced to relocate.

This is what I mean about revisionist history, I think it's fairly obvious in the 21st century that it's not cool to celebrate the start of the destruction of the native population, but the US is preaching a different message so that their legitimacy isn't questioned.

If they're celebrating Columbus shouldn't they all be dressing as Italians?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes it is. But this:

Doesn't make people dressing up automatically racist.

You cannot "be racist" inadvertently. Other people can feel that what you're doing / dressed as / saying / thinking is racist - but unless you, in your mind, are performing an action based on your own belief of superiority, or deliberate denigration of another race - then, regardless of how anyone else takes it - you're not being racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom