SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Someone on The Sun suggested that the person that murdered that paedophile in prison should be released early.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So what do you think of this.done today.

swzt3rsvqjs31.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

swzt3rsvqjs31.jpg
Think I'd have done it on one of the big military statues myself.

Always thought we should tear 'em all down and replace them with scientists and artists we'd like to celebrate. :)

As for the above, other than prompting me to say what I've just said I'm struggling to raise more of an emotional reaction than a shrug and "that's interesting".

You're furious, right?

Job

Hardly.
Columbus is an easy target..mainly because hes got a fucking statue...for something probably more complicated than anyone knows.

Once you start picking apart the past where do you stop?
I guess 'stop celebrating' is not an unreasonable approach.
I'd start with Mandela myself.

Gwadien

I mean, the bloke 'found' countries which already had people living on them, killed them and got rich off it.

He's not even British.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

swzt3rsvqjs31.jpg

My first question is usually "why do Americans have a holiday to celebrate a man who never set foot in America?" Then I'd ask why the fuck they celebrate a not-very good sailor who's maths was so bad that if there hadn't happened to be a continent in the way he'd have starved to death?. Then I'd have asked why they celebrate a rapacious, genocidal cunt?

Personally I was using October 14th to celebrate William The Bastard Day. At least our maniac who came over in boats, destroyed indigenous political classes from top to bottom, nicked all the wealth and committed mass genocide managed to land in the right place.

Job

Anyone out in the sticks got new BT fibre yet?
If you didnt know they are putting fibre to every pole in the country and even fibre overhead into your house.

My mate who still works for BT is going around fixing all the faults on overtime as they have just hired contractors to drag the new cables in through the old ducts and and causing carnage.
Hes moaning that EU laws limit his overtime.
So I said when we leave you'll be sorted, no they have told everyone they will abide by EU law even if we leave.
Which is entirely sensible because they are sensible laws.
350mb so far at most houses.
Expect that to dive.

Gwadien

I think the EU laws are in place to stop us becoming America; you get stuck on a 0 hours contract, but your employer demands your presence whenever they need it.

It's there to protect the poorest people in society from being abused by the rich, but of course, you wouldn't mind that.

Gwadien

Grandma had a fall.

Waited 3 hours for an ambulance.

She's been waiting to get admitted into the hospital for about 2 hours now, got 6 patients in front of her.

Joke.

Tories.

Job

Its because AE and ambulances have replaced doctors who you cant get to see for love or money.

You cant book an appointment in my surgery you just have to mash redial at 7.59 like the other 200 people doing the same thing.

Gwadien

Its because AE and ambulances have replaced doctors who you cant get to see for love or money.

You cant book an appointment in my surgery you just have to mash redial at 7.59 like the other 200 people doing the same thing.

Which is like 10% of the problem.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Grandma had a fall.

Waited 3 hours for an ambulance.

She's been waiting to get admitted into the hospital for about 2 hours now, got 6 patients in front of her.

Joke.

Tories.
There were waits and stuffed a&e in the last labour government and every government for the last 30 odd years at least.
The NHS could soak up all the money the country has and still have queues and some meds restricted.

be thankful its there and she doesnt have to pay for it at use. If she was really sick i am sure she would have been priorotised as they triage at the first call and at the admittance.

i would be more worried for your granny if she was rushed through.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There were waits and stuffed a&e in the last labour government and every government for the last 30 odd years at least.
They're measurably worse because of the tories - as are loads of other metrics.

be thankful its there and she doesnt have to pay for it at use
Nah, whilst you appreciate it being there there's absolutely no reason not to criticise if the service is poor.

If she was really sick i am sure she would have been priorotised as they triage at the first call and at the admittance.

i would be more worried for your granny if she was rushed through.
Once in hospital - yep - triage is for that. But 3 hours to wait for an ambulance?

Was she laid out on the floor for three hours @Gwadien? (With family members ofc). Or was she sat up in a chair?

Gwadien

They're measurably worse because of the tories - as are loads of other metrics.

Nah, whilst you appreciate it being there there's absolutely no reason not to criticise if the service is poor.

Once in hospital - yep - triage is for that. But 3 hours to wait for an ambulance?

Was she laid out on the floor for three hours @Gwadien? (With family members ofc). Or was she sat up in a chair?

We managed to get her into a chair, but she has a stupidly high pain threshold.

Turns out she broke her wrist and her hip.

Gwadien

Also, Fuck you @Moriath with I LOVE THE TORIES over a Freddies Gran who's in hospital.

Colossal cunt.

Can we just go back to the times where you post at 1am when you're prescribing yourself with vodka so we can ignore you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom