SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
:) i am up in barnstaple on Tuesday to pick up my new car.

Not really looked at any of the north devon coast east of boscastle before.

But Boscastle is pretty :)

Bude is nice although it is bigger and thus it is busy, I'll probably has a nose around some of the smaller places soon by just wondering down those side roads.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bude is nice although it is bigger and thus it is busy, I'll probably has a nose around some of the smaller places soon by just wondering down those side roads.
Yeah summerleaze beach is nice but bude town centre is a bit meh, and the beach gets crowded.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
From funnybook;

With everyone distracted by Boris it is a good day to bury bad news.
Shamina Begum is flying into the UK today.
That girl who left to join isis. Secretly been flown in. No press coverage allowed for her safety. Being represented by Cherie Blair. What a joke

So there's no press coverage.

But this guy knows. ;)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
such an iconic picture, guys done quite a good job with the colourisation as well, was reading his post about it on reddit yesterday.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Like that Emb. I bought Rage 2 on sale and it's pretty in 4k with all the shizzle turned up.

But fuck me - console controllers really have fucked over FPS design. You can't do the above without a mouse and keyboard so they've stopped desiging maps and movement like that.

I have to press E to climb ladders ffs :eek:

Embattle

FH is my second home
In my younger days I played AQ2 throughout the night, I remember I had to rush a college assignment 2 hours before handing it in as I lost track of time.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Like that Emb. I bought Rage 2 on sale and it's pretty in 4k with all the shizzle turned up.

But fuck me - console controllers really have fucked over FPS design. You can't do the above without a mouse and keyboard so they've stopped desiging maps and movement like that.

I have to press E to climb ladders ffs :eek:
I'm finding the driving worse than the ladders, which I agree are shit

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm finding the driving worse than the ladders, which I agree are shit
Dunno - only got a couple of cars - just starting out. It's ok I think.

What will wind me up will be the shedloads of missions I'll have to do to finish the game's main story. I want it done in 20 hours, not 200...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Seriously..Im always doing jobs for nothing, I fitted a hob for a family by my mothers.
Bones of their asses because they both work minimum wage.

Gwadien

Seriously..Im always doing jobs for nothing, I fitted a hob for a family by my mothers.
Bones of their asses because they both work minimum wage.

Did you provide the hob too?

Job

Theyd bought it 2nd hand of ebay.
So I had to take the back off to make sure it was safe as well.

Job

To die by his own stupid sword.

How splendid.

Gwadien

Was 18 years ago. And if the canadians are anything like the dutch with black peter.... stop getting offended on behalf of others. They do a job on their own.

18 years ago it was pretty wrong too, that's my point, but he was swimming in high society where you're allowed to rip into everyone.

So fuck off you autist (don't be offended.) ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's bullshit really. It's a problem created by saying things are inherently racist because people are apt to take offence, whilst disregarding intent.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was unintentionally racist"

Well - you *can't* be. All you can do is make a social faux-pas through ignorance of the inevitable outrage you'll cause if those who'll take offence (blown up by a media that needs to sell a story) find out.

If a 5 year old watches Live and Let Die and loves Baron Samedi and dresses up like him it's not a racist act - it's an innocent act of flattery.

If an adult does the same it's not racist - it's socially naive (especially for politicians) but not racist.

Edit: I've a friend who went to a party dressed as papa lazarou from league if gentlemen - and it didn't cross his mind some people could take offence - he just wanted to say "you're my wife now dave" all night...

Bull.Shit.

Gwadien

It's bullshit really. It's a problem created by saying things are inherently racist because people are apt to take offence, whilst disregarding intent.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was unintentionally racist"

Well - you *can't* be. All you can do is make a social faux-pas through ignorance of the inevitable outrage you'll cause if those who'll take offence (blown up by a media that needs to sell a story) find out.

If a 5 year old watches Live and Let Die and loves Baron Samedi and dresses up like him it's not a racist act - it's an innocent act of flattery.

If an adult does the same it's not racist - it's socially naive (especially for politicians) but not racist.

Edit: I've a friend who went to a party dressed as papa lazarou from league if gentlemen - and it didn't cross his mind some people could take offence - he just wanted to say "you're my wife now dave" all night...

Bull.Shit.

That's because most (including you it appears) knows where black facing as theatre entertainment is.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's because most (including you it appears) knows where black facing as theatre entertainment is.
I don't really know what you mean by this gwadien.

You got a better sentence you can use? ;)

Gwadien

I don't really know what you mean by this gwadien.

You got a better sentence you can use? ;)

Yeah, I kind of wrote a retarded response in response to your retarded view.

Basically.

If you're okay with black facing, you're okay with people doing monkey noises at black people, same kinda shit.

Check out victorian era black facing in theatre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom