SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah, I kind of wrote a retarded response in response to your retarded view.

Basically.

If you're okay with black facing, you're okay with people doing monkey noises at black people, same kinda shit.

Check out victorian era black facing in theatre.

Context is all. If someone dresses in blackface to take the piss out of Victorian values, is that still racism? This is the problem with a blanket "x is bad" moral landscape. While moraility has to be anchored to something (otherwise you end up with moral relativism for everything), we seem to be sleepwalking into a set of ethics driven by a tiny minority of people who are driven primarily by American cultural concerns.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Context is all. If someone dresses in blackface to take the piss out of Victorian values, is that still racism? This is the problem with a blanket "x is bad" moral landscape. While moraility has to be anchored to something (otherwise you end up with moral relativism for everything), we seem to be sleepwalking into a set of ethics driven by a tiny minority of people who are driven primarily by American cultural concerns.

If someone dresses up in white robes and burns a cross and says they're taking the piss out of the KKK, is that acceptable too?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you're okay with black facing, you're okay with people doing monkey noises at black people, same kinda shit.
What an utterly retarded attitude to take from a teacher.

Please explain how the child in that example could be in any way construed as being racist or holding racist views.

Once you've nailed that I'll engage with you further - otherwise be away with you, you blithering idiot.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If someone dresses up in white robes and burns a cross and says they're taking the piss out of the KKK, is that acceptable too?

Pretty sure the KKK Scene was the funniest bit of Django Unchained.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
NO one move or the ni**er get it.

So funny with the black guy holding himself hostage.

Context is everything. If a black man whited up to take the piss out of whites would there be such outrage?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Context is everything. If a black man whited up to take the piss out of whites would there be such outrage?
I think it was to take the piss out of whites, then yes. In the same way as white men blacking up to take the piss out of blacks would do it.

But a <choose colour> person <choosing colour> to |take the piss out of racism| or |fancy dress a character they admire| or |I'm sure there's a load of things| isn't inherently racist.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yes he should just spend every waking moment apologising and not do politician stuff ever again.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think it was to take the piss out of whites, then yes. In the same way as white men blacking up to take the piss out of blacks would do it.

But a <choose colour> person <choosing colour> to |take the piss out of racism| or |fancy dress a character they admire| or |I'm sure there's a load of things| isn't inherently racist.
Then yes .. but it wouldnt be picked up by the press would it. If there was balance then they would. But there isnt.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Really this stuff was all there a few years ago when he was first elected. Only now that the press want something new and their pound of flesh do they seek to find it.

I am sure everyone has done something they are not proud of in their lives.

The opposition has even admitted sending it to the press so imagine they have been sitting on it for some time

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Really this stuff was all there a few years ago when he was first elected. Only now that the press want something new and their pound of flesh do they seek to find it.

I am sure everyone has done something they are not proud of in their lives.
It shouldnt be a thing..only white activists complain about blackface and in the good old fashion have convinced black people it is bad.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I swear, my employer couldn't be any more useless if they tried. Unlike pretty much every other retail company which has a website, mine doesn't have a stock checker. Nor do the "Help" have access to the system that in store colleagues use to check availability in that or other stores. Absolute clusterfuck.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I swear, my employer couldn't be any more useless if they tried. Unlike pretty much every other retail company which has a website, mine doesn't have a stock checker. Nor do the "Help" have access to the system that in store colleagues use to check availability in that or other stores. Absolute clusterfuck.

You'd be amazed. What kind of stock management system do they have? Do they have concessions? Do they have shallow ranges? There's a ton of reasons why physical retailers don't have live store stock positions. Still shit in 2019, but not always surprising, stock management in the warehouse is easy, stock management on the floor isn't.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You'd be amazed. What kind of stock management system do they have? Do they have concessions? Do they have shallow ranges? There's a ton of reasons why physical retailers don't have live store stock positions. Still shit in 2019, but not always surprising, stock management in the warehouse is easy, stock management on the floor isn't.
Some places don’t even have a decent WMS in every warehouse.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its like arguing with an 8yr old.

The entire liberal left support base is just a few genuine political activists with a true deepfelt belief and the other 99% are just social chancers who latch on and play the pious challenge for carebear points.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thomas Cook just tanked. Hope none of you guys had any weekends/vacay booked via them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom