SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Let's have a little fun. I wrote something, it's encypted. Your challenge is to break the encryption. :)

WINA XHYY EEV XWQXWFS CWLOL I WXCXBMWVYQSQ DNXLHS

PM me your answers and I'll say who got it done first.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The science shows it's because the simple ideas about how the world works are attractive to stupid people, who are better able to understand them. Right-wing views aren't causal of stupidity but offer an (incorrect) explanation of the world that doesn't make people feel like the idiots they are.

For the intelligent right wingers it offers them a view of the world that justifies the fact that they don't really give a shit about others - and soothes any residual feelings of guilty conscience they'd otherwise have.

The left are just as rabid tbh though. Especially in spite of the evidence. Systemic coercian and compulsion by the left is just as endemic as by the right.

Both are wrong, of course. We've not developed a cogent view of the golbal ecology, preferring to see ourselves and our institutions as separate, when we're anything but.
Really.
Right wingers are pragmatic conservatives.
Liberals are easily led dreamers who hive mind and virtue signal.

The hilarious reality is 90% of liberals hold the flag for the cause while living a right wing, conservative life.

Let them in.....
Lives in gated community full of white people.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Really.
Right wingers are pragmatic conservatives.
Liberals are easily led dreamers who hive mind and virtue signal.

The hilarious reality is 90% of liberals hold the flag for the cause while living a right wing, conservative life.

Let them in.....
Lives in gated community full of white people.

I don't really understand what your definition of Liberal is still.

I guess what you mean is the attitudes that came around after the end of WW2, where everyone was appalled by events that they started to do things to ensure that it would never happen again. I think everything from the acceptance of homosexuality to having open borders stems from that.

Btw, what role does military power have to do with leaving the EU?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes. Really.

Science has shown a statistically significant link between lower IQs and conservative and right wing political belief.

Science. Not guesswork or "feeling", but measurement of IQ and political views.

Science.

Job

I think you'll find that as an average people in higher education are indoctrinated into Liberal virtue signalling.
Im presuming they are using education status because we dont do mass IQ testing as yet.

Gwadien

I think you'll find that as an average people in higher education are indoctrinated into Liberal virtue signalling.
Im presuming they are using education status because we dont do mass IQ testing as yet.

From my experience most people I knew at Uni went into Uni with a liberal mindset, obviously there were people that weren't but they were definitely a minority, so I think that suggests that people who are intelligent enough to get into University tend to have Liberal mindset.

The reason why we have a 'Liberal' mindset is because we largely agree that being nice to other people and not discriminating is a pretty good way to avoid conflict, as that's a thing that Liberal people dislike. (I believe that the US turned 'liberal' after the Vietnam war, after seeing that ooh-rahing across the planet was causing too much pointless death.)

Whilst there are lots of intelligent people that are anti-liberal, I think that they belong to the upper echelons of society, and believe that there is a way to profit from rejecting liberalism, rather than promoting any kind of 'good'.

The main issue why the anti-liberal movement isn't working with most educated people is because when anti-liberal people say things like 'we have a better military' in a discussion about leaving a political union and then you question to them why is it relevant, they are unable to respond.

If you somehow believe that Universities 'indoctrinate' people by being inclusive, you are incorrect. Most people will just respond with 'okay, cool, whatever.''

Gwadien

@Vae Do you keep in touch with Damini?

I noticed on the Fuggler facebook page that they're selling them at Walmart, seems like they're doing pretty well!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No. They tested IQs and had subjects answer political questions.

Right wingers on average have lower IQs.

Says science. End of :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
@Vae Do you keep in touch with Damini?

I noticed on the Fuggler facebook page that they're selling them at Walmart, seems like they're doing pretty well!
No - I've been seeing the same things on facebook so good luck to her. Hopefully she did well out of the deal.

I still have the first Fuggler she sold! And a couple of others.

Gwadien

No - I've been seeing the same things on facebook so good luck to her. Hopefully she did well out of the deal.

I still have the first Fuggler she sold! And a couple of others.

I have a Chewie.

I noticed that Americans were complaining they can't get custom made ones anymore, not sure about the UK though.

Hopefully it was a good investment and in 50 years time they'll be worth millions! :D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
EA159AA4-BAD7-4A63-975A-BDD96EC7A92A.jpeg

This is still my everyday key ring and beer opener. Green text rubbed off after about 3 days.

Job

A guy knocked on my door, hes only about 5'6" but built like a brick shitouse.
Nice fella, his boiler was down and he lives nearby, I fix it..he sends me a whatsapp thanking me.......this is his whatsapp picture.

Screenshot_2019-09-13-11-17-40-1.png

Job

Because its an epidemic...hes a quiet, unasuming guy with a wife and kids and works for the council.

But feels the need to look like a wwf wrestler.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
this is his whatsapp picture
That's quite amazing.

How did you manage to get someone else's whatsapp picture in such high resolution? I can't extract my own like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom