SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Insurance. Surely insurance covers cancellation / holiday companies folding?

If people aren't insured then I hope we don't repatriate or pay for their holidays out of UK taxpayer money. It's their own fault if that's the case.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Heisenberg is driving home with Schrodinger after a long day of physics when a policeman pulls them over. He knocks on the drivers window and asks
"Excuse me sir, do you know how fast you were
going?" to which Heisenberg laughs and answers
"No. But I can tell you exactly where I am.' And both of the physicists start to laugh. The policeman does not understand and thinks that there is something fishy with these two, so he asks if he can look in the boot.The physicists open the boot for him and to his surprise there is a dead cat. He is really confused and
asks Schrodinger if he knew that the cat in the boot was dead. Schrodinger answers:"Well, I do now."

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
John McDonnell just committed Labour to bringing in a 32 hour working week within a decade with no opt-out to the european working time directive.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I have 15% of my work time currently set aside for personal learning and experimentation, does wonders for motivation knowing i can sit and do whatever i want at end of week :)

So im im technically doing 37.5hrs per week but i have 5ish hours to do non work stuff...

Highly recommend only doing 32 hours of work per week :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
32 hours per week for the same money! Sounds awesome, apart from increasing everyone's staff costs by 20%. Just what the NHS needs!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What do you care @Bodhi? You'll have retired by then. :)

What's the point in running the world's most effective money-creation system if we don't get to profit from it?

Bodhi

What do you care @Bodhi? You'll have retired by then. :)

What's the point in running the world's most effective money-creation system if we don't get to profit from it?

Because when public services are already stretched, it seems a bit retarded to stretch them even further by cutting the length of time that resources are available to them, meaning they have to recruit more.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
lol @Bodhi complaining about reducing work hours.

How many of your weekly work hours is on the golf course?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The NHS needs slashing to the bone.

Its the fifth largest employer in the world, it takes the entire worlds worth of MacDonald employees to beat it. ..accounts for 5% of our co2 production and no matter how much money you throw at it, its never enough.

Something has to be done.

Gwadien

Its the fifth largest employer in the world, it takes the entire worlds worth of MacDonald employees to beat it. ..accounts for 5% of our co2 production and no matter how much money you throw at it, its never enough.

Why do you advocate 'slashing it to the bone' wouldn't you rather just get rid altogether?

Bodhi

lol @Bodhi complaining about reducing work hours.

How many of your weekly work hours is on the golf course?

I have tried to pitch (fnar) the working from the golf course idea, never seems to go down very well sadly.

Job

Why do you advocate 'slashing it to the bone' wouldn't you rather just get rid altogether?
Well, the rest of Europe has better healthcare without nationalising it..because government run enterprises tend to be rather inefficient by design.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, the rest of Europe has better healthcare without nationalising it..because government run enterprises tend to be rather inefficient by design.
Most of the rest of europe spend more on their healthcare and have more doctors, nurses and beds.

Job

Yes.

The government basicaly pays the insurance premiums...they get better value for money, though there are subtle differences in that you sometimes have to pay a bit to see the doctor etc.
Which would empty out the wait8ng rooms and thus take pressure of AE.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes.

The government basicaly pays the insurance premiums...they get better value for money, though there are subtle differences in that you sometimes have to pay a bit to see the doctor etc.
Which would empty out the wait8ng rooms and thus take pressure of AE.
Would prefer anyone who thinks they need it to seek help. Not be put off by having to pay a fee

Gwadien

It's the classic 'I don't need it, (until I do need it)' argument.

But that being said, Job is a tax dodging rip off merchant who wants to fundamentally destroy any sense of society, so I'm not surprised. :)

Job

Oh deary me.

Im actually in that 30% bracket..the people who actually make money.

Teachers...hmmmmm
Who pays for them?

Oh yes that 30%, me being one of them.
Of course you do pay tax, but seeing as the government just give you my tax money which they then take some back, why not just give you less to start with and simplify the process.

Gwadien

Oh deary me.

Teachers...hmmmmm
Who pays for them?

Of course you do pay tax, but seeing as the government just give you my tax money which they then take some back, why not just give you less to start with and simplify the process.

What relevance does this have?

Are you saying that I'm not allowed an opinion because I don't generate money for the country?

Or I should be thankful of you?

You actually do want us to go back to Victorian times don't you, lol.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh deary me.

Teachers...hmmmmm
Who pays for them?

You probably dont pay nearly as much tax as you should do.

Cash in hand and that. All undeclared income.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Since the four employers ahead of the NHS are the US military, the People's Liberation Army, Walmart and McDonalds, I'm going to with "Britain has its priorities right".

And who cares about NHS CO2 production when the UK overall is less than 1% of emissions?

As it happens, I don't think there's a problem with a partial insurance model, except, the Tories wouldn't do it German style, because they're cunts. It would US style, bankruptcy and fentanyl addiction all the way

Gwadien

@Job why don't you move to the US? It seems perfect for you, rather than arguing for something which will (hopefully) never happen in the UK.

Job

No..Germany is probably the best run country.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh deary me.

Teachers...hmmmmm
Who pays for them?

30% self employed jobbie tax?

Pay real tax 40% isnt it. Plus 12 or something ni.

I weap at my tax bill some times.

Job

No, they are just scared shitless of their own demons.

Job

30% self employed jobbie tax?

Pay real tax 40% isnt it. Plus 12 or something ni.

I weap at my tax bill some times.

Same tax as everyone and extra NI as well, we make it up by being able to offset tax liabilty with all those things your employer reclaims tax for.
Tools, van, fuel, food, depreciation, training...but Im claiming my pension now, so I'm down to working 1 week a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom