SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Between renting and renovation he turns over 100K a month, he leaves the lot to an accountant.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Between renting and renovation he turns over 100K a month, he leaves the lot to an accountant.
You can tell your “friend” he is being ripped off - unless like everything else here you are just making shit up

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Did you put the job through your books @Job ?

Also sounds like your bragging for your mate that breaks into people's homes illegally and avoids much tax as possible.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Afraid not Lamp, I don't use Instagram

No worries
Just found what I was after :)

● Full Instagram look and feel
● No ads whatsoever
● Can turn stories and suggestions off
● Fully customised colour pallet
● Download button

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
colour pallet

wooden-pallets-image-via-Shutterstock-1-of-1.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No worries

● No ads whatsoever
● Download button
What is it?

Job

Did you put the job through your books @Job ?

Also sounds like your bragging for your mate that breaks into people's homes illegally and avoids much tax as possible.
Its what...?
6% of his turnover, to deal with the lot and reduce his tax to the absolute minimum.

He gets to go jetskiing.
Win all around.
Im not bragging, I only do 4K of work for him...just got it done unusually fast.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No worries

● No ads whatsoever
● Download button

Edit: yes, no ads whatsoever but its laggy, a battery drain, a memory hog, no swipe to refresh, and no download facility.

Oh well, back to the ads...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you have a dick you should shut the fuck up?

Well, he recovered it with the paying bit. But still, it's hardly an in-depth analysis. There's nothing "social changing" (or new, or controversial) about that at all @Job.

Job

Yes...I mean the, 'you have the right to kill..I should have the right to abandon.'

People should really be talking about that...I find the 'Its my body' argument very uncomfortable, you are just the container for an embryo...its clearly a new life from the moment of conception..the mother is just a very good incubator.

Yoni

Yes...I mean the, 'you have the right to kill..I should have the right to abandon.'

People should really be talking about that...I find the 'Its my body' argument very uncomfortable, you are just the container for an embryo...its clearly a new life from the moment of conception..the mother is just a very good incubator.
You really are a disposable fuck bucket aren’t you.....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Two different viewpoints there @Yoni. Yesh, I think he's a disposable fuck bucket, but that point of view, whilst offensive to you, is a valid point of view.

There's no set morality other than the one we create ourselves. The universe gives no fucks what happens. Only we do. So there's no such thing as an "absolute" correct view.

I agree though. Women should decide, although I don't think that fathers views should be completely ignored. But I also agree that if, as a man, you don't want a kid and the woman chooses to keep it then requiring men to support it for life is a bit rich and only required in today's society because financial constraints are so tight.

Yoni

I understand that however I reserve my right to insult - that waste of O2 is not interested in any unborn children unless they are while in-bread Cornish males

Gwadien

Two different viewpoints there @Yoni. Yesh, I think he's a disposable fuck bucket, but that point of view, whilst offensive to you, is a valid point of view.

There's no set morality other than the one we create ourselves. The universe gives no fucks what happens. Only we do. So there's no such thing as an "absolute" correct view.

I agree though. Women should decide, although I don't think that fathers views should be completely ignored. But I also agree that if, as a man, you don't want a kid and the woman chooses to keep it then requiring men to support it for life is a bit rich and only required in today's society because financial constraints are so tight.

But don't you think it's a far better parents being able to split up, but legally making sure that they financially contribute, rather than having a shotgun wedding and possibly living the rest of your life hating your partner?

@Job wants to control women like he wants to control the gays and people who have skin a different colour than white, his point of view doesn't even cover this subject, he's just being a typical meninist 'wah i'm offended that everyone is offended so I want to be officially offended too!'

As far as I'm concerned, it takes two to tango, the woman should make the decision on whether to keep it, not just because 'it's her body' but also because 99% it's the man that walks out and could potentially wreck the mothers life, that isn't productive for world population, and having people from very poor backgrounds en-mass breeding because they're stuck in that vicious cycle.

I also don't buy your idea of an 'absolute' correct view, although I would rephrase it; law is largely representative of the collective 'absolute' view in society (at least it should be.) and it can change.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But don't you think it's a far better parents being able to split up, but legally making sure that they financially contribute, rather than having a shotgun wedding and possibly living the rest of your life hating your partner?
I think if you're in a long term relationship and you both wanted kids, then absolutely fine, yes, both parents should contribute. (But the law needs to be changed to be more equal, instead of favouring women (visitation rights, who gets to keep the kids etc.)).

However:
As far as I'm concerned, it takes two to tango, the woman should make the decision on whether to keep it
So, night out, meet a girl, two to tango. Yep. Oops, she gets pregnant. 50-50 on the fault there.

The woman gets 100% of the choosing though. Again, I'm OK with that.

not just because 'it's her body' but also because 99% it's the man that walks out and could potentially wreck the mothers life
This is crap. Her life is only "wrecked" through her choice to not take a "hard period" pill. One she can easily choose to take. Bleed out the unformed foetus and carry on like nothing happend is a choice. And as we agree - her choice.

I don't see why a man has to have his life wrecked because she made a decision he might disagree with.

Given the caveat about finanical assistance for a couple that had kids together and then split up - women shouldn't have it both ways for non-committed relationships/trysts. If they want 100% of the decision - and decide to keep a kid from a casual relationship - then they should get 100% of the consequences.

As it stands now - when people fuck, consequences may ensue. Difference is women have choices in that situation. Men don't. (And it's archaic to put the blame on the men for wanting to fuck - because women want that just as much).

Last edited:

Job

All arguments are existential,.does a down baby have less right to life than a non downs baby.

Well yes, society has spoken and 99% are aborted.
Does a woman own her fetus?
Liberal society says yes,.ultra conservative says no and neither is the right or wrong answer.
One day soon we might be able to remove a few day old bunch of cells and grow them in a lab into a child and that removes ownership from the woman/it/trans/nongender to the lab owner, unless some laws are changed.
So in maybe 30 years if you dont want the kid it is removed and grown in a box.

Job

I guess this is how I pictured humanity when interconnected computing began.
It hasnt actually played out fully like that yet, but Zwift is a little taster.

View: https://youtu.be/zxRNyGbjWnc

I watch that and think with the right projection...wind..smells, I could imagine going for a spin virtually instead.
No cars..smog..dirt..chavs..rain or punctures.

Gwadien

When I went go the gym, they had bikes with animations of different places.

It's not really a new thing.

I just believe that the vast majority of people would rather experience the real thing, rather than a virtual reality.

Job

Its the connectivity that seals it..people can go on bike rides together...and the strava mindless parameter counting brigade get a fuck load of stats to wank over

Gwadien

Its the connectivity that seals it..people can go on bike rides together...and the strava mindless parameter counting brigade get a fuck load of stats to wank over

You can go on a bike ride with other people in real life though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why are Right wing people less intelligent than the rest of society?
The science shows it's because the simple ideas about how the world works are attractive to stupid people, who are better able to understand them. Right-wing views aren't causal of stupidity but offer an (incorrect) explanation of the world that doesn't make people feel like the idiots they are.

For the intelligent right wingers it offers them a view of the world that justifies the fact that they don't really give a shit about others - and soothes any residual feelings of guilty conscience they'd otherwise have.

The left are just as rabid tbh though. Especially in spite of the evidence. Systemic coercian and compulsion by the left is just as endemic as by the right.

Both are wrong, of course. We've not developed a cogent view of the golbal ecology, preferring to see ourselves and our institutions as separate, when we're anything but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom