SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
hmmm, it needs to be small, in fact your reply is perfect size.

Job

I know I rip the shit out of solar panels, but this diy installation shows the potential for commuting distances.
10 mile from the body panels.
Hes going to upgrade to 25 with better kit.
Most journeys are in that distance and if they can get it to 20 miles even on cloudy days...it could solve the problem of mass charging cars.

DIY Solar LEAF Project Shows The Untapped Potential Of Solar EVs | CleanTechnica

Job

Yes you do. Pointlessly.

Meanwhile, my mate has zero electric bills...
Stull paying the loan on the panels or stuck with a 25 year lease on his roof?
Oh hang on, we're covering his feed in payments through our energy bills and its next to fucking useless.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The earth is warming up and is likely due to the Earth's natural cycle which we cannot stop. Although saying that we are most likely accelerating that warming.

So if we all left the planet the warning will probably still be quite severe and we certainly can't stop a natural cycle.

So what are our options?

Job

Ive always said there are are 3 truths in climate change/warming/somethings happening.

1: we have increased co2
2: its too hard to work out what that means.
3: no ones going to do fuck all about it.

And if you argue 3 with a lot of bullshit climate summits and electric cars...well the steady increase in c02 shows that fuck all has been done.

Job

This is interesting from the CSSR.
Heatwave length.
The 30s was blamed on dustbowl land management.

figure6_4.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can we have a link please @Job. The graphs aren't self-explanatory and, despite what you think, context is important.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
the full report which totally supports warming
Well then, attempt to cherry pick things you don't understand to support your views appears to be the lesson here.

Especially from reports that totally refute your views...

Job

I do understand.them..they are interesting because it shows a reduction in heatwave length.

It also show that temperature measurement is a dark art.

Job

So the judge said they had to learn to control of their responsibility.
Reduced the sentence because they were only 19 and 20, though they had over 30 convictions between them including giving a man a brain bleed with a golf club, armed robbery and repeated armed robbery with violence..threats to kill, assault.

Four and two years.

You just have to presume they have given up.

'Feral' trio lured takeaway delivery drivers to flats to rob them

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It also show that temperature measurement is a dark art.
No. It's fucking easy.

You take temperature measurements every day with a therm-o-meter. The instrument humans use for measuring heat. You then average out those daily measurements for a year. That gives you your "average yearly temperature".

E.A.S.Y.

Now "Heatwave length" - that's interesting, but only a sideshow. Heatwaves may get longer or shorter - part of climate change is greater variability in weather events - but the "average yearly temperature" isn't affected by that - because it's an average of the entire year, not just heatwave length.

Erm. Quick question. You're not dumb enough to think "heatwave length" is related to average yearly temperature? Or even worse - that global warming is going to cause "more heatwaves" - because "it's getting hotter", are you?

I mean, if you think that, then the very basic messages about what global warming is, what it's consequences are, must have simply passed you completely by.

Job

I daid it was interesting..not that it bucked warming.
My dark art refers to the mind numbing interaction between sat microwave data and the very thing its trying to describe.
There are so many adjustments to the data set, the idea that it just measures various atmospheric temperatures is far from the truth.
Thetes a whole discipline there for arguing the conclusion.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Jeebus. This place is full of crackpot climate deniers eh!

I'm not denying anything.
Where did I deny that its happening and we are not helping by increasing the rate of warmth?

Do you have a solution to the warming process?
Or do you think the warming is 100% man made?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its not the fact we are having a warmer period thats the question. Its the cause and the amount that man has influenced it that is the question.
There is "no doubt left" about scientific consensus on Global Warming.

This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle. This paper shows the truly stark difference between regional and localised changes in climate of the past and the truly global effect of anthropogenic greenhouse emissions

....say the very people who's job it is to know.

No "little ice age", no "medieval climate anomaly", just global heating caused by greenhouse emissions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Job

Scientific consensus.

The very opposite of science.

Job

My favourite youtube bikepacker.

He has outdone himself with this epic, haunting, emotional trip across the Chilean mountains in winter.
Totally self filmed and a stray dog follows him across the peaks in snowstorms.
Im just cutting onions.

View: https://youtu.be/B2zIZwdHhWo

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Scientific consensus.

Science, peer reviewed science, relies on a theory being testable, and result reproducable under the same conditions. I still dont think you understand what science is or how it works.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Scientific consensus.

You mean where lots of scientists independently do their own studies and come to the same conclusion; that's when we should ignore it?

You should heat water up to make it freeze! How did you come to this conclusion?!

Because we wanted to ignore the consensus because they're obviously wrong!

Job

Yes.
It doesnt matter if 99.9999% of scientists agree.
That 1 person could prove they are all wrong and it happens all the time.
The scientific process is there to stop this very thing and we are proving its point by deciding consensus is proof of anything.
It isnt..its proof everyone agrees.

You keep talking about study conclusion, thats the very problem..consensus leads to bias.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There is "no doubt left" about scientific consensus on Global Warming.

....say the very people who's job it is to know.

No "little ice age", no "medieval climate anomaly", just global heating caused by greenhouse emissions.
Scientists are using their best knowledge to make reasonable hypothesis for the cause of the current heating up of the earth. No one actually knows and scientists have made prophecies before and had to revise them.

Its general consensus at the moment but further information may come to light to change that. So I am keeping an open mind while trying to reduce reuse and recycle because that is not just good for the current climate theories but good for everyone if its true or not.

Waiting for facepalm from @Scouse

As to your other point. I dont deny the climate is changing. Just that the reasons are not as simple as they are being painted. I am not saying man hasnt had some impact. Just how much is over played.

Job

The atmosphere is so toxic ..punintendid...that very few are brave enough to defend the scientific process or call out this outrageous abuse of it, for fear of being called a denier and being pushed out of funding.

Thats the double jeapardy of the cult of agreement.
It might well be correct..who knows, but its science fascism.
All the rage these days.
The hilarious thing is the politicians who are charged with finding a solution are doing exactly jack shit..AND 90% of the virtue signalling treehuggers.

How can you trust peer reviewed studies and conclusions if everyone has allready decided to agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom