SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I won't insult your intelligence by coming up with a bunch of ideas that could prove my side of the argument. It's too easy and we could go on for ever.

The core argument is about principle.

We shouldn't be drawing lines in speech. It's too complex a subject for absolutes. Even if we have to suffer some things what we gain is greater.

I think your view is very familiar to a Puritan point of view;

Let's go back to a time when it was amazing (which was never, because it's not really realistic).

You keep talking about how Freedom of Speech was amazing during the cold war, but you forget McCarthyism, that wasn't just an American thing.

I think Facebook/Google trying to censor out extreme content from their private business is a drop in the ocean compared to the McCarthyism days.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They are basically crossing over into the remit for our anti terrorism agencies..or more likely are being asked to be the frontline of defence for them.
A very concerning trend, given that social media giants have a far deeper knowledge and scope of human interaction.
They have all simply become the ministery of knowledge, but with the power to overturn the very poilticians they work for.
We cant rely on the liberals anymore, they have sold their souls for a taste of power.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I won't insult your intelligence by coming up with a bunch of ideas that could prove my side of the argument. It's too easy and we could go on for ever.

The core argument is about principle.

We shouldn't be drawing lines in speech. It's too complex a subject for absolutes. Even if we have to suffer some things what we gain is greater.
Facebook can ban white nationalists without it being a free speech issue. They have Gab.

And Twitter :/

Job

Where would you draw the line? Islamic terror groups? Bomb making discussions? Child grooming tips?
Yes...freedom of speech with consequences.
What you want is for the pedo to keep his weird shit out of view...and all will be well.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They aren't dimensions but n-dimensional complex manifolds. A subtle but distinct difference. Anyways wtf else are you reading to even know that term? :)

Quite right. Manifolds. Blame the Space Lizards. Don't remember when I first came across CYMs. Probably when trying to visualise what 10 dimensions could possibly look like. Which came from working out just how tiny the Planck length is - String Theory - Brane Theory (per Neil something at the Perimeter Institute) etc. Space Lizards. Or Jim Al Khalili. Or Brian Greene. Or Max Tegmark. Or Michio Kaku...

Last edited:

Job

Just shot up to Bowness for a quick blast

20190704_105952.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Do all of your landscape pictures have some discarded old bike in them? It seems to be a theme.

Job

I havent got a sidestand.
I could have asked a Chinese person to hold it because there are exactly 300 thousand Chinese tourists in Bowness alone.

Holy crap...its like Bejing central.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So I recently bought a vertical fan, after having a traditional fan.

I've found that the vertical fan doesn't blow things away, whereas the traditional fan used to blow shit away everywhere.

Is it because a traditional fan creates like a tiny horizontal tornado?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Are you really asking why wind moves things? :boggle:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
President Trump: "The Continental Army suffered a bitter winner at Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it ran the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

None of this makes sense.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
President Trump: "The Continental Army suffered a bitter winner at Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it ran the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

It's Trump. He's a half-witted, narcissistic man-child. He's basically King Louie with a combover, what did you expect?

Job

He forgot to mention they impaled the cannons, shelled the clouds and defeated the rivers

Job

After brexit we need to confront a very uncomfortable truth.
In 30% of the world..us included, people wipe their asses with paper after taking a shit.
Its just ridiculous..we are all walking around with slightly shitty assholes.

Anal hygiene - Wikipedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom