SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
A more sophisticated understanding.

Thats what wine bores say.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What I find interesting is the acceptance of homosexuality vs people saying they're not religious.
Homosexuality is open in some countries like Oman and even in UAE, its obvious when you hear conversations in bars etc. But not in public spaces other than bars and clubs, that will land you in trouble.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Homosexuality is open in some countries like Oman and even in UAE, its obvious when you hear conversations in bars etc. But not in public spaces other than bars and clubs, that will land you in trouble.

Are there places like that all over the place, or is there like a Westerner-town in the cities?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Are there places like that all over the place, or is there like a Westerner-town in the cities?
All over UAE, in most bars you hear it and see it. Bars are by their nature western orientated but arabs do go there, especially at weekends.

It is actually the year of Tollerance in the UAE this year.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Come on @Gwadien. Freedom of speech right here. Sharing a Billy Connolly sketch.

If you roll out your trope about businessess being able to do what they like then all you've done is abrogated your responsibilities to some magical "fair" corporate governance - and that's the sort of shit that government should be protecting us against - the sacking of employees because they like mainstream comedians.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I look forward to the result of his tribunal.

Businesses have been checking peoples social media presence for years and not giving people jobs because of what they have on there for years.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Businesses have been checking peoples social media presence for years and not giving people jobs because of what they have on there for years.

In the US perhaps. In the EU you're on very shaky ground.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Personally, this is the Metro and I think we're getting a small sensationalist slice of a bigger picture, but if Asda have just given him the elbow for this, they're in trouble.

Job

He did break Asdas unknown social media rules...
Which quite obviously include not upsetting muslims in any way whatsofuckingever.
More worrying is the rollover of the bosses to pressures from minorities, who pretty well have a free pass through tribunals now and absolute power to squash anything they deem offensive.
Billy attacks religion..they sell his dvds...and they wonder why there is so much anger in this country.
Now Victoria tv series writer wants Dads Army banned.

Job

His tribunal will be a brownwash, upset the muslims..youre out of there.

Job

I think thats your approach to a lot of things.

Embattle

FH is my second home

No problem for me, I don't have one ;)

Job

A friend of ours..who is a paralympic medal winner no less...has got the frickin coolest house by the beach and has just fitted big trendy slidy doors...anyway next is a built in hot tub on the decking ...I am so gonna buy this house.

View: https://vimeo.com/344415936

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Fuck me that's twisted.. How the fuck did that cop pass the psych exam?!? He's quite clearly out of his mind..

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't get that article. He says the EU shares the blame and then lists some regimes that are in the EU (and some that aren't) that are turning authoritarian. I'm not sure that shows that the EU shares the blame. Maybe they could have fought back against Orban harder but then they'd be accused of meddling in domestics politics. What does he think the EU should have done?

As for Putin, what do you expect. He puts up a straw man characterisation of liberalism and then finds it easy to demolish. Well duh. He's just playing to the hard-right and hard-left who get a hard-on about a strongman dictator telling them what to do.

"Oooh, he's too manly and assertive for an independent judiciary. He just takes the judgements he wants."

*moist panties*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom