SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sentence would have been far less if it wasn't for

'During sentencing on Tuesday, Judge Stephen O'Driscoll said that when Arps was asked for his opinion on the video, he described it as "awesome," RNZ reported.'
Oh, so we legislate on the basis of how people feel.

Great. Thought crime.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh, so we legislate on the basis of how people feel.

Great. Thought crime.

*Sigh*

There's a difference between sharing it for no reason, and sharing it because you think it's a great idea.

I'm fairly sure there's lots of Muslims banged up for sharing radical content, I don't remember you campaigning for their freedom of speech.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean, *you* could watch anything without being radicalised. It's just other people, right...?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He has got me a bit because I would probably less forgiving for sharing and glorifying Isus beheadings by muslims in the UK.
Ill have to think about that.

Gwadien

I'm not even going to read it @Gwadien.

The principle is sound, and you have to accept that people are going to do shit that you don't like to attain a greater good for all of society.

So by which logic you don't mind having terrorist videos easily accessible.

So by which logic the only people you would find guilty are the people doing the acts, not the ring leaders etc.

Nice.

Job

Its all so hypocritical though.
Sharing 9/11 videos is OK if youre a westener and horrified by it...of course there are many white people who rejoiced at so many jews getting killed.
The government show sanitised footage of drone strikes for us all to gloat over, even though innocent civillian losses are huge...and one mans terrorist etc.

They have singled him out for liking the video as he shared it, but we freely share footage of brown people getting shot to bits if the government are doing it.
One is justified by politics...the other is political, but doesnt have the backing of a state.
The obvious concern is that you are throwing a very wide net when you start convicting people for liking carnage, and Im sure the millions of muslims in the UK who.openly and secretly 'like' Islamic terrorist videos are actually no more than voyeurs of gore.

Gwadien

Its all so hypocritical though.
Sharing 9/11 videos is OK if youre a westener and horrified by it...of course there are many white people who rejoiced at so many jews getting killed.
The government show sanitised footage of drone strikes for us all to gloat over, even though innocent civillian losses are huge...and one mans terrorist etc.

They have singled him out for liking the video as he shared it, but we freely share footage of brown people getting shot to bits if the government are doing it.
One is justified by politics...the other is political, but doesnt have the backing of a state.
The obvious concern is that you are throwing a very wide net when you start convicting people for liking carnage, and Im sure the millions of muslims in the UK who.openly and secretly 'like' Islamic terrorist videos are actually no more than voyeurs of gore.

Again, it's the intent of the video.

Isis and this dude release videos to glorify the event, that's why the Government should do everything it can to prevent it becoming wide spread.

9/11 stuff wasn't filmed by the perpetrators, also it'd be virtually impossible to prevent the spread of it.

If anything it's US propaganda whereas the other shit was propaganda of enemies of the state.

The Government releases drone footage for transparency, not for you to masturbate to.

Job

For transparency.

Jesus you are signed up arent you.

He should have tried that one in court...which admittedly would have been better that shouting awesome and high fiving his brief

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Government releases drone footage for transparency, not for you to masturbate to.
Lol, you trusting idiot.

Government control over what we can and cannot see infantilises us and allows control of narratives. When you trust someone else's judgement over your own ability to judge right from wrong then you deserve to get fucked by your master.

Gwadien

Lol, you trusting idiot.

Government control over what we can and cannot see infantilises us and allows control of narratives. When you trust someone else's judgement over your own ability to judge right from wrong then you deserve to get fucked by your master.

Can you tell me which countries in the world would allow the distribution of terrorist material and allows terrorist ring leaders to preach unopposed.

Because I think you're believing in some utopia which is virtually impossible because of humanity.

I think you should go and have a wank to Alex Jones. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can you tell me which countries in the world would allow the distribution of terrorist material and allows terrorist ring leaders to preach unopposed.
I keep saying this but it's a point that doesn't seem to be able to sink in - I've never said unopposed. I've said not criminalised for their opinions.

So, to bring the best example up: the United States. Because the founding fathers looked around the world and realised that if government controls thought then the people are no better than slaves - and better to put up with all sorts of shit than that.

I guess you like countries like Saudi Arabia where the government controls those things, and is trusted to be right. And make no mistake - if you live in a country where you're not free to decide what you think is right or wrong then you live in a country which is on that Saudi sliding-scale spectrum.

Either way. The existence of bad people in this world doesn't mean that I need to be managed. I can tell the difference of right from wrong and government control of what opinions are right and wrong removes the opportunity for me to make my own mind up.

I think I'll say it again - because you've just ignored it and carried on saying the same thing: When you trust someone else's (especially government) judgement over your own ability to judge right from wrong then you deserve to get fucked by your master.

But then, you're deluded enough to think government-released drone footage is for "transparency". And this in a world where when un-redacted drone footage is released we realise that, far from being "transparent", our governments are a bunch of shady, underhanded, dirty murderous fuckers.

But despite this clear and uncontrovertable evidence you still hang onto trusting them, in the same way Job hangs onto climate change denial. :rolleyes:

Gwadien

OK so you do believe that Terrorists should be challenged and not arrested because they haven't committed a crime until they hurt someone, right?

Arrest them after they've blown their selves up.

I do distrust the government, I just don't take that level to Alex Jones levels.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
OK so you do believe that Terrorists should be challenged and not arrested because they haven't committed a crime until they hurt someone, right?
You want to decide people are bad, based on what government mandates is bad - especially before any intention to commit violent action is proved in court?

Like Blacks demanding equality in South Africa? Or homosexuals in the middle east 'subverting standards of decency'.

Gwadien

So you moaned at me for not answering a question, now you're not.

Let's leave it here.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Oldies but goldies.

DZjyMCg.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Really is aweful they are trying to blame the pilots for a software / sensor malfunction that was a single point of failure.

Instead of saying shit our stuff put them in the position. Its damn of they were american trained and bench pressed 150lbs it wouldnt have happened.

Stupid, do they think everyone is like their president?

georgie

FH is my second home
Really is aweful they are trying to blame the pilots for a software / sensor malfunction that was a single point of failure.

Instead of saying shit our stuff put them in the position. Its damn of they were american trained and bench pressed 150lbs it wouldnt have happened.

Stupid, do they think everyone is like their president?

Holy shit! Has @Job hijacked your account??

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Holy shit! Has @Job hijacked your account??
What you agree that boeing should blame the pilots?

I am saying that Boeing the corporation need grow the fuck up and stop supporting the idea that the pilots were not good enough because they were not trained by america.

You think the pilots were to blame ? I think you took some funky stuff!

Edit: oh and i saw someone from boeing the other day on tv saying american pilots wouldnt have crashed or equiv

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I wrote on my reminder list to cut down on my junk food and sugar intake.

Well. I thought I had. I can't tell. I used my notebook as a plate for a big slice of cappuccino and walnut cake with dark chocolate buttercream

:p:whistle:

Now I've got ink on my tongue too. Happy days :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I wrote on my reminder list to cut down on my junk food and sugar intake.

Well. I thought I had. I can't tell. I used my notebook as a plate for a big slice of cappuccino and walnut cake with dark chocolate buttercream

:p:whistle:

Now I've got ink on my tongue too. Happy days :)
Thats not ink !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom