SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So.
Can we conclude that the cartoon was idiotic, the general quality of political cartoons have gone to the dogs over the past few decades.
Firstly they only ever attack the right ideology simply because the left puts a fatwa on any dissent, if they do attack the 'left' ,, its for showing the slightest bit of right.

A long tie and a nazi salute hairdo.
Jesus christ what is happening to humour,.Yes Minister is fucking genius grade satire compared to the shit they put out out these days.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I am telling you that the Police were told that they didn't have to take part, and there would be no consequences.

It's quite a large area of research into the holocaust to the question of 'Was Germany innocent?'
You keep generalising.

Generally German wasnt innocent. But thats not to say there were some good people on both sides of the conflict.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It speaks more to the nature of humans than it does to the nature of germans.

Hope that's the main point you make on that in your class @Gwadien - that we all should be wary of what we're doing because of the animal we are.

Job

Half the world was a Nazi back then.
Are you forgetting all the countries on the Axis side and large parts of American and British society backed their white supremacy.

Update..half the world are still nazis.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes we had bad people on our side of the channel too. Mosley and his black shirts being some.

Job

As George Carlin said, The only reason we fought the Germans is because they were trying to cut in on our action

Job

Everyone acts like xenophobia and cultural elitism died at the end of the war.
It was there thousands of years before and will be there for millions into the future...in all cultures and races .
The western liberals push the idea its just horrible white people and if we can eradicate them, all will be fixed .

Well no. We are the only ones,who care and we are the only ones trying to fix it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Had a couple of bottles of Becks last night with my Chinese. Just emptying the trash (excuse the American) and caught the sweet heady aroma of the beer from the empty bottles. Now I want more beer. Is this craving normal for a Sunday morning?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Had a couple of bottles of Becks last night with my Chinese. Just emptying the trash (excuse the American) and caught the sweet heady aroma of the beer from the empty bottles. Now I want more beer. Is this craving normal for a Sunday morning?
I believe the effect is inversely proportional to quantity of intake the night before :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
BBC 'must do more to help older people'

BBC do something sensible and the Government criticises them for it?

The elderly use the BBC way more than anyone else anyway, so why shouldn't they pay for it?
If they add it as a service tax per person then it will relate more to income and save money on administration (double win) which would pay for the old and poor to enjoy this service and stop people dodging the fee altogether;)

Job

The BBC as it stands, is on its final journey.

Half the country is sick of paying to watch it's blatant bias and smothering liberal agenda.
They tried to disconnect the fee from the BBC by calling it a media tax, but thats not fooling anyone.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
62613694_2831477296924934_8697775963762589696_n.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
When talking about the Chernobyl series and @Scouse starts his usual spoiler-rant but you can’t spoiler something which happened 30+ years ago. That’s supposed to be a meme.

Job

Black Pigeon taken down for hate speech.

500K subscribers....
Hes seriously not hate speech, this is now 1984 taking shape.

They are just plain fucking lying now and the conflict has started.
- YouTube

Heres his coverage of Tokyo pride..its hardly hate speech, just observations on cultures and political power.

Black Pigeon Speaks

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I'm not entirely sure why Dys facepalmed that. I'll admit I'd never heard of Black Pigeon before this so I can't comment on his other stuff but for that specific video, Job is spot on. I feel dirty for even saying that but it can't be avoided. :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What do you expect. There is alway going to be an over reaction from the platforms on anything that sparks media interest.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Black Pigeon taken down for hate speech.

500K subscribers....
Hes seriously not hate speech, this is now 1984 taking shape.

They are just plain fucking lying now and the conflict has started.
- YouTube

Heres his coverage of Tokyo pride..its hardly hate speech, just observations on cultures and political power.

Black Pigeon Speaks

Picking one video out of his catalogue to prove he isnt promoting hate is a bit too easy though.

Am not a fan of bans for this sort of thing but perhaps when channels spew verifiably untrue nonsense they should be labelled as fiction, like in the library ;)

Job

Yes..he cherry picks a lot to get a point across..is totally anti immigration anti feminist...but he never calls for violence..never spouts hate speech.
Basically an articulate borderline conspiracy theorist.

Hes being banned for not having the right take on issues..simple as that.

Job

Anyway I met this guy in Venice who made dance tracks as a hobby.
So we said..cant you make a living from it?
So he explained the business.
Every monday morning up to 10 thousand tracks are released onto all the relevent websites.
If any track has promise the maker has to invest 20-30K to get it promoted..they can usually make up to 100K if its a hit around the world in dance clubs.
If it is a hit they can also sell the hook or style of the beat..whatever to users of various music software or synth hardware and they then try to recreate the sound on the back of the tracks success...literally kids in bedrooms.
Though its increasingly becoming automated...they are searching for the perfect 'AI' that can spot a hit.
He reckons within 5 years most dance hits will be computer generated.
He has played the 02, a four hour session with a huge crowd..he showed me the vid.
Didnt get paid a penny.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Anyway I met this guy in Venice who made dance tracks as a hobby.
So we said..cant you make a living from it?
So he explained the business.
Every monday morning up to 10 thousand tracks are released onto all the relevent websites.
If any track has promise the maker has to invest 20-30K to get it promoted..they can usually make up to 100K if its a hit around the world in dance clubs.
If it is a hit they can also sell the hook or style of the beat..whatever to users of various music software or synth hardware and they then try to recreate the sound on the back of the tracks success...literally kids in bedrooms.
Though its increasingly becoming automated...they are searching for the perfect 'AI' that can spot a hit.
He reckons within 5 years most dance hits will be computer generated.
He has played the 02, a four hour session with a huge crowd..he showed me the vid.
Didnt get paid a penny.

It's always been this way.

It's the same as Football or any other 'hobby?' careers, there's probably millions out there that play football at an amateur level, trying to get to a professional level so they have to do other jobs on the side, very few are earning millions a week.

Also, computers have been 'making' music since the early 80s, but then they recorded with the proper instruments. Whereas now there is more acceptance of electronic music.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom