SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ok I'll see your face on your next flight to Abu Dhabi, you and a plane full of bearded muslims wearing backpacks and they announce that security has been scrapped.

Repeating to tourself as your ass twitches.
Its racist to judge by appearance...its racist to judge by appearance.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ok I'll see your face on your next flight to Abu Dhabi, you and a plane full of bearded muslims wearing backpacks and they announce that security has been scrapped.

I mean, this isn't my opinion, it's something which I recall reading about, I think it had something to do with lots of airports globally failing to detect fake bombs going onto planes or something, but it does have a positive effect of making people feel safer and not causing a fuss over people who are of a questionable colour.

As for your bog standard Muslims comment, I'm genuinely more scared about White Supremacists blowing up a plane because they're angry that muslims are blowing up planes.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
0INIZOt.jpg

Job

The irony of that simplistic cartoon is thats its completely true.

Denial of the truth is the new truth.

Gwadien

The irony of that simplistic cartoon is thats its completely true.

Denial of the truth is the new truth.

Hang on.

These people died for our right to x y and z.

Now Nazis are good guys?

lol.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Your ass would even twitch if we could get rid of all that bullshit security? Wow. It sucks to be a racist eh?

I would't blink. Only problem I could forsee is that plane use would jump, which is bad for the environment. Not having to suffer all that bullshit would make short hops on planes much more feasible - knock a couple of hours of shit off the beginning of your journey. Friday evening hop to Dublin after work and there in time for some proper drinking, rather than just a swiftie at lasties and straight to the hotel.

Won't happen in blighty I reckon. Too many utter cowards like @Job, staring at people of the wrong colour and kicking off on the runway as their fear reaches unbearable levels of pressure.

Wankers like that require queuing and x-rays and bag-checks and hours of interminable waiting in cramped yet sterile shopping environments to calm their tiny little terrified minds enough to allow them to get on an off-ground bus.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thankyou armchair hero.
Not just my armchair. Also when in airports. I literally don't give a shit about terrorism when I'm in airports.

In fact, my ass doesn't twitch when I see brown people carrying bags anywhere in blighty.

Actually, I've never ass-twitched anywhere in the world when seeing bearded brown people with bags.

So I'm not just an armchair hero and airport hero. I'm a armchair, airport and everywhere-I've-ever-been-on-holiday-or-visited hero.

That's a lot of places. So lets just settle on "Hero".

Thanks @Job. I didn't realise that my lack of idiotic and small-minded racist fear makes me so fucking amazing! I'm off to change my title :)

Job

Sorry correction..smug armchair hero.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry correction..smug armchair hero.
Smug hero.

We've established that there are literally no bounds to my anti-terror non-racist bravery. Clearly there's nothing armchair about my awesome.

Unlike you, who'd piss in his pants* if he sees a muslim at the airport without the calming balm of x-rays and queuing.

*correction: twitch-shit in your pants.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hang on.

These people died for our right to x y and z.

Now Nazis are good guys?

lol.
No Nazis werent good guys. But a lot of the rank and file were not Nazis. There were good guys on both sides. Just the fact that we wrote the history means they are replaced with a nazi blanket.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No Nazis werent good guys. But a lot of the rank and file were not Nazis. There were good guys on both sides. Just the fact that we wrote the history means they are replaced with a nazi blanket.
Yep. Anyone who reintroduces conscription is a twat.

Germans had done it by 1935. We then did the same. We, of course, had banned it after WW1, and have banned it post WW2.

The problem with humans is that we're too obedient.

Gwadien

I got observed in a lesson the other day, and we were doing Bomber Command whether it was worth it morally etc.

At one point I was talking about how 'amazing' the German efficiency was, because they had oil processing sites which they rebuilt in a day.

I got a funny look from it from the person observing, but they didn't say anything about it later on.

I was thinking whether that was because we can't call Nazi Germans positive things, or because I didn't acknowledge their use of slave labour.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I got observed in a lesson the other day, and we were doing Bomber Command whether it was worth it morally etc.

At one point I was talking about how 'amazing' the German efficiency was, because they had oil processing sites which they rebuilt in a day.

I got a funny look from it from the person observing, but they didn't say anything about it later on.

I was thinking whether that was because we can't call Nazi Germans positive things, or because I didn't acknowledge their use of slave labour.
One thing the Nazi machine was good at was pumping out supplies. And yup they used a lot of slave labour to do it.

But theres still a distinction between the Nazis, SS, hitlers Leibstandarte, and the brown shirts and those who were conscripted and in fear of their lives if they disobeyed.

Gwadien

One thing the Nazi machine was good at was pumping out supplies. And yup they used a lot of slave labour to do it.

But theres still a distinction between the Nazis, SS, hitlers Leibstandarte, and the brown shirts and those who were conscripted and in fear of their lives if they disobeyed.

It's also important to remember that not all Germans were Nazis, but the majority of them supported them.

There was numerous cases where local police forces were asked to go and clear out Jews (IE death squads) and they were told they didn't have to go if they didn't want to.

No-one refused.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Watched it 9 or 10 times. Not easy to see, but it looks like that guy had been waiting for him for a while (he certainly wasn't minding his own business and walking with the crowd).

Who knows what happened? Maybe he deserved a punch?

Job

It doesnt matter anymore, arguing it is just pissing into the wind.

Gwadien

Watched it 9 or 10 times. Not easy to see, but it looks like that guy had been waiting for him for a while (he certainly wasn't minding his own business and walking with the crowd).

Who knows what happened? Maybe he deserved a punch?

Looks like he was walking ahead winding Tommy up, and Tommy doing his Ali-G act was getting held back by his boys until he hit him then they applauded him for it.

Job

They do that with Sargon, goad him into a fight, hes no fighter so he just films them.
You can guarantee if he so much as pushed one of them , theyd go down like an Italian footballer and be seen on the TV within hours and deaths door.

Its all very effective, but the world knows what youre doing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's also important to remember that not all Germans were Nazis, but the majority of them supported them.

There was numerous cases where local police forces were asked to go and clear out Jews (IE death squads) and they were told they didn't have to go if they didn't want to.

No-one refused.
No one refused cause they knew the consequences.

You get told you can refuse. With a gun to your head. That works.

And the building up to them getting into power was complex manipulation. Yes some of the populous supported and knew what was going on. Some were hoodwinked. Im not saying every german was clean. I am saying there were good people on both sides. Apparently you think every last person in Germany was an evil bastard.

Stauffenberg and his cohorts may have supported him at first but they died trying to get rid of him after they realised what a nut job he was.

For example.

Gwadien

I am telling you that the Police were told that they didn't have to take part, and there would be no consequences.

It's quite a large area of research into the holocaust to the question of 'Was Germany innocent?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom