SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
59168478_10214733447911927_4138122524938469376_n.jpg

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The dartford crossing thing..whatever it is, makes half of its income from fines and all ready its costs £24 to drive in the congestion/air area if your car isnt the latest spec.

How can any sane person conclude I was thinking that Dartford was part of the charge...and how in living fuck are those two things in the same sentence.

Bloody hell you are thick.

1. You make a statement about there being 5 London charges
2. You make a statement about the congestion charge and the dartford charge in a single sentence.

How can you not see that the above 1 and 2 are CONNECTED! You are basically saying the dartford charge is one of the 5 London charges in addition to the congestion charge.

I really am surprised you can even feed yourself.
Your level of basic comprehension is on a par with a 6 month old baby.

This is the last time I'm writing about this. If you still cant see it then you are waste of space.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im just letting you run with this.

How do I feed myself because you cant stand to lose an argument you started with yourself to cover up the fact I proved my post to be correct.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I have just been diagnosed as colour blind. That message came completely out of the purple

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I know nothing about photo editing so need some pointers pls

I've got two A4 pages of sheet music. Solid white background, black notes. Is it possible to make one page's background transparent and lay it over the top of the other page? So you basically combine two pages in one.

Just like with the old fashioned plastic laminate and felt tip pen projectors they used in shool / uni

Is there an Android app for it or will most photo editors do this?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

I've got two A4 pages of sheet music. Solid white background, black notes. Is it possible to make one page's background transparent and lay it over the top of the other page? So you basically combine two pages in one.

Just like with the old fashioned plastic laminate and felt tip pen projectors they used in shool / uni

Any decent photo editor will do this. You just need to erase the background of the one you want to be clear. There'll be an option to do just that somewhere.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

You basically need to select all the bits that aren't black and delete them, giving you a transparent background which you then save as a format which supports transparency (eg PNG). Photoshop has a tool called Magic Wand which will do the first part.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
'We're concerned about the welfare of these dogs'

'OK, we'll go get tax off them'

Tax-dodging puppy farmers targeted by HMRC

I don't see why they have to be mutually exclusive. As long as the Government puts legislation in place to protect the welfare of animals being bred as pets then they're absolutely right to enforce the tax laws, as these people are running businesses. Now they just need to close all the loopholes that the rich and the big companies use to avoid paying any tax themselves.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This little guy here doesn't care much for HMRC. But he will gladly poop on your carpet

InstaSave.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People in the back of that Russian plane died because people in the front were holding everyone up while they retrieved their luggage...

SilverHood

FH is my second home
People in the back of that Russian plane died because people in the front were holding everyone up while they retrieved their luggage...

Something similar happened a few years ago during an emergency landing in Dubai. People grabbing bags when they should be saving themselves and others. Who knows what goes through peoples minds at that moment. I'm sure they think it wont take more than a few seconds, but then 30 people do it and you're delayed 2-3 minutes if you're at the back. And then people die. It's hard to legislate across borders, so doubt that will work. Maybe the crew can lock all the overheads from a central location?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
How's yer keto diet going Hawkwind? Lost much weight?

Any interesting recipes? :)
18 Kg which is great. Pretty much all the weight I put on after doing my back in 4 years ago. Not all the diet but it has definitely helped with energy levels. Going to Gym 4-5 times a week, 3 of which are bloody hard PT led sessions. Also walking most evenings for an hour.

Lots of recipes from this book, basically we just mix and match as most are quick and easy:

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-5-Ingredient-Keto-Diet-Cookbook/dp/179767000X/ref=sr_1_14?crid=365E6SOKJKRAG&keywords=keto+cookbook&qid=1557288656&s=gateway&sprefix=keto+%2Caps%2C492&sr=8-14

Another really good book but can't for the life of me remember the name of it. Will look up when I get home this afternoon. That one has a great Veg bake which goes well with most meat/fish. Can scan and pdf it if interested.

One of my staples is Cauliflower Rice which we stir fry with a bit of butter, salt & pepper and tsp of Harissa. Goes with curry, keto chilli (no beans) + avocados... We use the Tefal manual chopper, does a perfect job on cutting the cauli down, 6-10 pulls and your done.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Something similar happened a few years ago during an emergency landing in Dubai. People grabbing bags when they should be saving themselves and others. Who knows what goes through peoples minds at that moment. I'm sure they think it wont take more than a few seconds, but then 30 people do it and you're delayed 2-3 minutes if you're at the back. And then people die. It's hard to legislate across borders, so doubt that will work. Maybe the crew can lock all the overheads from a central location?
If the emergency slides are deployed the crew should not even be allowing any baggage to go down it. Safety issue around tearing the slide for starters, also baggage hitting people. It's part of the CCOM (Cabin Crew Operating Manual) and also the FCOM which is for Flight Crew document.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If the emergency slides are deployed the crew should not even be allowing any baggage to go down it. Safety issue around tearing the slide for starters, also baggage hitting people. It's part of the CCOM (Cabin Crew Operating Manual) and also the FCOM which is for Flight Crew document.

Ever seen a Russian queue? Neither have I. Not since 1991 anyway. I think the end of the Soviet Union meant Russians gave up on the idea forever. I once saw a security guard in Sheremetyevo point a machine gun at a mob of Russians in customs to make them line up and they still ignored him. I'm not remotely surprised cabin crew couldn't control the passengers, having seen the passengers and crew in action on a couple of Aeroflot flights.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lots of schools have changed their policy on this - kids are told to take their stuff with them, no idea why, I guess it's because staff waste too much time telling kids not to

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ever seen a Russian queue? Neither have I. Not since 1991 anyway. I think the end of the Soviet Union meant Russians gave up on the idea forever. I once saw a security guard in Sheremetyevo point a machine gun at a mob of Russians in customs to make them line up and they still ignored him. I'm not remotely surprised cabin crew couldn't control the passengers, having seen the passengers and crew in action on a couple of Aeroflot flights.
I don't disagree but the regulations are there and if not adhered to the airline 'can' lose their airworthiness ticket and would not be allowed to land in other countries. Problem is that the enforcement is weak from orgs such as JAA.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't disagree but the regulations are there and if not adhered to the airline 'can' lose their airworthiness ticket and would not be allowed to land in other countries. Problem is that the enforcement is weak from orgs such as JAA.

I think if you tried to ban a Russian airline, they'd ignore the ban and just land in other countries carrying AK-47s and DShKas

Job

Its not the policy as such.
Just the utter cretins implementing it and completely clueless bureaucracy and stafff who have an entrenched mindset with zero space for commonsense.
The entire benefits workforce from the counter staff to the senior management need outting on a two week experience course to see what it like dealing with the benefits nazis and how it fucks with peoples finances when they just stonewall and hyper pedantically enforce ludicrous petty rules.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its not the policy as such.
Just the utter cretins implementing it and completely clueless bureaucracy and stafff who have an entrenched mindset with zero space for commonsense.
The entire benefits workforce from the counter staff to the senior management need outting on a two week experience course to see what it like dealing with the benefits nazis and how it fucks with peoples finances when they just stonewall and hyper pedantically enforce ludicrous petty rules.
You clearly have no experience of implementing systems.

You're right about the staff - they're minimum wage monkeys. But because of that they're not trusted to use their own judgement - because a) they'll make mistakes and b) it opens things up to corruption. So they are indeed beauracracy enforcers.

If the rules are set correctly, then the beauracracy works and people get what they deserve, simply and easily (on the assumption that the guy or gal asking for benefits follows the very clear minimum requirements). If the system is incorrect then it's a clusterfuck.

It's a clusterfuck. But it's a clusterfuck by design - the Tories want it this way. It's policy.

Job

Maybe.
It gets to feel like that.
Ive experienced claiming benefits once in my life and I have never met such disintetested, incompetent , condescending pricks in my life.
Who happily use a system not fit to order toilet rolls and take great pride in using it to fuck people over.
You could see the smile on their faces as the casually told you that three weeks of form filling, queue sitting was to no avail because some obscure database didnt line up and youd have to start again.
It took a month to convince them I had actually paid tax while working twenty odd years for BT.
2 months into the charade, hours of waiting, handing over bank details.
They finally sorted it.
3 months later I checked the account...empty.
Rang them.
Oh it was cancelled by mistake, youll have to start again.
I never got a penny off them.
I gave up.
I was only.asking for my NI to be paid while I trained up...paid it myself in the end.

Job

Bastards.

But seriously what if I had needed the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom