SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It doesn't matter if they're homophobic or not. It's the fact that they don't want to follow the law of the land - the teachings based on the equality act are indeed incompatible with Islam.

They're also inconpatible with the bible, but thankfully there's a centralised control structure than can change the entire religion at will, depending on the politics of the day.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Doesnt extend to head office though for catlicks does it.

The problem is that more and more muslims are sending their kids to faith schools to circumvent this problem.
Which leads to social ghettoisation and the libs are too shit scared to intervene.
They will in fact hilariously attack those who point this out.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Job I accept criticism of Islam, it's healthy.

What I don't accept is someone who is as fundamental as al-qaeda on the Right criticising decisions by Muslims even though he agrees with them. There's my problem.

I probably wouldn't have a problem with immigration but I feel that were not good enough to tell people they're not good enough

Job

Depends on which bit.
I dont agree with homophobia but I do agree people like the trans actvist teacher who has all ready left under a cloud from his last school, but still gets a virtue signalling award and goes on to peddle his extreme views as the norm, teaching 5 yr olds about trans and gay sex should be reeled in.
They are right to complain, but why do they give in to muslims, you can bet your bottom dollar if it was only christians complaining theyd all be labelled as bigots and probably lose their jobs one by one.

Gwadien

Depends on which bit.
I dont agree with homophobia but I do agree people like the trans actvist teacher who has all ready left under a cloud from his last school, but still gets a virtue signalling award and goes on to peddle his extreme views as the norm, teaching 5 yr olds about trans and gay sex should be reeled in.
They are right to complain, but why do they give in to muslims, you can bet your bottom dollar if it was only christians complaining theyd all be labelled as bigots and probably lose their jobs one by one.

No they wouldn't.

Schools are pussies when it comes to parents, if there's enough parental support then they will do pretty much what they want.

Pull your kid out of that school and you suddenly have massive black holes in your budget.

Job

Great I'll organise a few churches around here to boycott lgbt lessons in the schools, start a facebook page.
Theyll just roll over, cant see any problems.

Gwadien

Great I'll organise a few churches around here to boycott lgbt lessons in the schools, start a facebook page.
Theyll just roll over, cant see any problems.

Yes they will.

But you won't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Scouse here's an example where morals are more important than law. :)
Of course morals are more important than law.

Like the moral, not legal, requirement to support an imperfect system you might not like against the greater evil of mob rule.

:)

Job

Youre quite happy with western propoganda though, which is running at about 90% of news.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, should this guy have been imprisoned?

He had consent from all his customers. They may have been deranged, but I presume they thought they had autonomy over their own bodies.

Personally, I think you'd have to ensure that sort of stuff was regulated in that he must be qualified to cut healthy ears off people or split people's tongues - and that it's hygenic.

It may even be desireable for people to have to take a psyc eval. if they want to have bits of their bodies cut off. But that's tricky - because I bet anyone who said "I want my perfectly good ear cut off" would fail a psychological assessment.

But I'm quite happy for weirdos to get shit done to themselves. Autonomy over ones own body should trump the wants and distastes of society.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So, should this guy have been imprisoned?

He had consent from all his customers. They may have been deranged, but I presume they thought they had autonomy over their own bodies.

Personally, I think you'd have to ensure that sort of stuff was regulated in that he must be qualified to cut healthy ears off people or split people's tongues - and that it's hygenic.

It may even be desireable for people to have to take a psyc eval. if they want to have bits of their bodies cut off. But that's tricky - because I bet anyone who said "I want my perfectly good ear cut off" would fail a psychological assessment.

But I'm quite happy for weirdos to get shit done to themselves. Autonomy over ones own body should trump the wants and distastes of society.
He should be jailed yes and you've made the case yourself. What checking did he do to make sure these people were of sound mind before he permanently mutilated them?

I mean some blokes have volunteered to be eaten by cannibals. Doesn't mean the killer shouldn't be jailed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He should be jailed yes and you've made the case yourself. What checking did he do to make sure these people were of sound mind before he permanently mutilated them?

I mean some blokes have volunteered to be eaten by cannibals. Doesn't mean the killer shouldn't be jailed.

As I've said - what check is going to say "yeah mate, you're of sound mind, you only want to cut your ear off and split your tongue in two"?

If that's the case, we'd probably go down the lines of outlawing body modification.

There's an argument that they mutilated themselves. They're consenting adults, they'd provided written consent. What else should they have to do?

The cannibalism point is separate and a red herring when it comes to this argument - it involves death. Not just body modification, which is basically extreme tattooing.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
As I've said - what check is going to say "yeah mate, you're of sound mind, you only want to cut your ear off and split your tongue in two"?

If that's the case, we'd probably go down the lines of outlawing body modification.

There's an argument that they mutilated themselves. They're consenting adults, they'd provided written consent. What else should they have to do?

The cannibalism point is separate and a red herring when it comes to this argument - it involves death. Not just body modification, which is basically extreme tattooing.
It's mutilation. Consent needs to be regulated. Simple.

Job

Tattooing is mutilation, I find this conviction very odd.
Maybe theres laws against charging for it, but there should also be a cooling off period for tats.
Maybe like a sex change...they draw it on you and you live with it for a year first and then you have to talk to people who have had them and despise the fucking stupid things ten years later.

Job

ccd18owijjn21.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Please recommend an excellent Antivirus etc app for Android

AVG / Avast
Kaspersky
Malwarebytes
F Secure
any others

Thx

Job

Kaspersky always found what the other missed.
But it is Russian so presumably its voting for Trump in the background.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Kaspersky always found what the other missed.
But it is Russian so presumably its voting for Trump in the background.
No but under Russian law the GRU can access anything that's been sent to their servers by the client so make of that what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom