SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jeesus news outlets are disgusting (all the time) sometimes. The level of milking a story AND creating a moral 'dilemma', "He got sloshes, BUT HE STABBED SOMEONE!!", a crime he paid for already. The level of sanctimony is off the charts, but Dailymail as usual?
It is actually relevent because when you murder someone you are on extended licence.
Lying in the street hurling abuse at passers by.
This doesnt get a response from the Police...no of course not, because they have given up as well.
Presumably he didnt hurl any homophobic abuse...that would have been a 5 car response.

Job

Ive seen it enough times to know its endemic in the media.
Entrenched agendas...especially in the BBC, watching the daily mash on tv last night.
It should be renamed a the right on liberal..pro EU..everyone who doesnt agree is a Nazi tv show.

Do the BBC have an opposing view tv show..no..of course not.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd love to watch it but I don't think I can stand him for 1 hour :/

Gwadien

25 mins in.

Nothing ground breaking yet, just moaning about expenses.

My favourite part so far was when he called his imprisonment as the 'most important trial in a long time'

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
25 mins in.

Nothing ground breaking yet, just moaning about expenses.

My favourite part so far was when he called his imprisonment as the 'most important trial in a long time'

Yea the "Most important" part was funny. It does get more juicy when he sits down with John Sweeny

Gwadien

He moans about the BBC editing stuff, but he's done the fucking same, if not worse.

There's bits where Sweeney is using questionable words, but in context they're alright, but they edit it so it's repeated.

Gwadien

So basically he recorded a guy undercover who turned out not to be a perfect liberal elite and used it against him.

I don't really see how that undermines the entire BBC and how it has anything to do with him going to prison.

Isn't that what the anti-PC brigade hate?

Gwadien

So in conclusion, I think he made a point about journalism more than the government and the establishment and made no reference throughout to why he was put in prison and how the media was misrepresenting the facts, which I thought he would address, but no, it was a guy getting pissed up on BBC expenses (fair play, happens everywhere all the fucking time). He was relaxed and was trying to be relatable with the girl.

The whole 'I'm going to beat you up bitch' text was a bit silly, since it didn't come out as a story straight away and he was questioning him about it. What was he meant to do with something like that? Ignore it?

All the attempts to backfire his own labels were pathetic, especially the leap from Asians to Muslim taxi drivers.

He's just a guy getting the attention of the media, which he very much wants wants so he can stay relevant and make money.

Also, saying ANTIFA is violent is the same as saying the EDL is violent.

Last edited:

Job

They were doing the same hatchet job on him that he does to them.

Except they are just a youtube channel, wereas he has the might and respect of the BBC behind them.

Hope not Hate advising the UN just nails it really, just fucking unbelievable.

Gwadien

They were doing the same hatchet job on him that he does to them.

Except they are just a youtube channel, wereas he has the might and respect of the BBC behind them.

Hope not Hate advising the UN just nails it really, just fucking unbelievable.

So you're saying don't practice what you preach? What?

I'm sure lots of questionable groups talk to the UN.

Job

Youre just steering the argument away from the core issue because you dont like it.

I understand..its hard to have your world view challenged.

Job

Anyway the missus has just finished filming for a storyline in a TV doc about life changing decisions.

Its on in Sept...I ll post a link if she doesnt come across as a northern idiot.

Gwadien

Youre just steering the argument away from the core issue because you dont like it.

I understand..its hard to have your world view challenged.

What core issue?

I started watching it thinking oh cool, now Tommy will explain why his arrest was illegal, because I was genuinely interested, he then went on to say that the Media didn't represent the truth of what happened in the court room, but he didn't then go on to explain his own point of view.

Then he had a bunch of people come on who used to work for him/or agree with his politics telling us how bad the Establishment and the Far-Left is, with a bunch of stories which could be made up for all we know, then he just laid into a journalist for half a hour, not the BBC, a journalist. I don't understand why I should trust this man more than the BBC.

The only part I can really give him credit is when John Sweeney tries to ask the girl if Tommy sexually assaulted her but then again, he's a journalist, it's his job to dig for dirt.

As I said, if the BBC were wanting to destroy him as much as he suggests then the assault threat would have been aired instantly.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Out on the bike ce soir with a mate.

Riding to pub, bout 8:30, on pavement (dark roads + idiots aren't a recipe I love). Lights on etc.

Beep from the other side of a road, looked over, black* vw golf, window down, bloke flipping us the bird, called us cunts, then sped off.

*of course. *sigh*

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He was just doing his civic duty by reminding you that you were breaking the law.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He was just doing his civic duty by reminding you that you were breaking the law.
Yep. And shall continue to do so.

Been deliberately buzzed too many times on that road (all black cars). So I'm taking the pavement, guilt-free.

As a mate of mine said, not long after being knocked off his bike and breaking his collarbone: - there are a lot of dead 'correct' people.

Gwadien

BBC headline - William and Kate light up Belfast bar. That's SOME revenge for Mountbatten

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yep. And shall continue to do so.

Been deliberately buzzed too many times on that road (all black cars). So I'm taking the pavement, guilt-free.

As a mate of mine said, not long after being knocked off his bike and breaking his collarbone: - there are a lot of dead 'correct' people.

Pussy :p

Gwadien

Chris Grayling gave £500m to the private sector.

No way, not Chris!!
'Ineffective' probation reforms cost £500m

If he was African he'd be in The Hague right now, but, he'll resign and get a super cushy job with one of the company he gave lots of money too.

Corruption doesn't exist unless we admit to it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom