SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why is Scotland getting a new BBC channel when they've shut down channels like BBC Three which had some genuinely good talent (alright, lots of shit too)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This is good stuff...

Barrier Reef sludge dump 'nail in coffin'

""The North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation, which looks after Hay Point, said dumping the sludge will have a minor environmental impact."."

Yeah. Press X to doubt. I especially enjoy sentence keywords 'Corporation', 'Dumping sludge' and 'minor environment impact'.

Embattle

FH is my second home
That is fairly shocking, although it isn't totally unexpected from Australia.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This stuff is so useful

3m-sj-355-d-01.jpg

Dual Lock by 3M

It's basically industrial strength velcro. Super strong. Can be re-used. No need for glue or screws. My vape weighs a ton. Got it mounted in the car using just one pair. Solid as a rock. It's over priced but you could hang an elephant from your ceiling with it.

Well almost

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm laughing at this intentional/unintentional remark from a cross country skier regarding the increasing cold weather and how to approach it: I guess you're like a potato, you adapt..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Generally speaking, you can ignore anything that a skier says.

:sleep:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Even so, if you're going to shoot yourself in the head and somehow fuck it up, I don't think you'd be in a state to pick it back up and do it again.

Oh for sure. One shot and even if you hit a spot where you're moderately damaged you'll drop the gun from shock and pass out i would think.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
This stuff is so useful

3m-sj-355-d-01.jpg

Dual Lock by 3M

It's basically industrial strength velcro. Super strong. Can be re-used. No need for glue or screws. My vape weighs a ton. Got it mounted in the car using just one pair. Solid as a rock. It's over priced but you could hang an elephant from your ceiling with it.

Well almost

Ah see, this is why I like IQOS, they even do an official Car Mount for it....

IQOS 2.4 Plus Car Mount

Despite not being able to practice for years these cigarette companies are still shit hot at Marketing - £24 for a car mount :) Although I did buy the "Limited Edition" IQOS Motorsport ashtray, but that was £12 and fits in one of my cup holders, and saves leaving spent Heets everywhere.

It's also helped me quit smoking, so woo.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its more than that it also checks which convictions can be squashed.

Job

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Jeesus news outlets are disgusting (all the time) sometimes. The level of milking a story AND creating a moral 'dilemma', "He got sloshes, BUT HE STABBED SOMEONE!!", a crime he paid for already. The level of sanctimony is off the charts, but Dailymail as usual?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Never really approved of Tommy Robinson but I did watch this out of sheer curiosity and it was... surprisingly eye-opening.

Job

Yes..his exposes of media agendas should be national news, but it isnt for obvious reasons.

And as you can see..shut it down is the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom