SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Reading an article about people moving from London to the commuter belt.

They only have 750K so feeling a bit poor...this was her checklist.

No I dont know what wisteria is.

Here was my checklist.

Must have wisteria
Must have boot room for future border collie
Must have walk-in larder with a marble slab for baking
Must have contemplative space, preferably window seat
Must have flat lawn for garden cricket.

And no it wasnt a joke article.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Reading an article about people moving from London to the commuter belt.

They only have 750K so feeling a bit poor...this was her checklist.

No I dont know what wisteria is.

Here was my checklist.

Must have wisteria
Must have boot room for future border collie
Must have walk-in larder with a marble slab for baking
Must have contemplative space, preferably window seat
Must have flat lawn for garden cricket.

And no it wasnt a joke article.

What's the problem? Depending on the definition of "commuter belt", I doubt she'd get all of those things for 750K, but its not a terrible wish list, its an aspiration for a nice house (wouldn't have wisteria near any house of mine though, it can fuck up brick work really badly). My Mum's house in Kent has most of those things (except the "baking slab") and her house is worth about 750K. Weirdly the window seat is something I had when I was growing up and where I always used to read, and have never had since, and have always wanted one. If I was building myself a house I would absolutely design one in.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
48370059_10103395389774085_2417272843331960832_n.jpg

Job

Yes..now that there is a higher murder and crime rate in London than New York..its probably best to joke about it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes..now that there is a higher murder and crime rate in London than New York..its probably best to joke about it.

No there isn't. The London rate was higher for one month and then fell below again. And NY doesn't even break the top 50 murder cities in the US.

Job

The very fact that its even in the ballpark is a testimony to fucking awful policing and immigration strategies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Gwadien

The very fact that its even in the ballpark is a testimony to fucking awful policing and immigration strategies.

It's funny that I made a post saying something like 'London is under going a race war where all the white people are in the outskirts drinking tea and singing the national anthem' but I decided to delete it because it wasn't really relevant.

Then you make it relevant.

I love it how all your hatreds are geared towards xenophobia, it's amazing.

Job

Its noj xenophobia..but of course the armchair liberals just shout it like the idiots in the front row of WWF when the baddie music comes on.

The stabbings are a result of immigrant turf wars over drugs.
This is nothing new, but nothing was done about it as the ghettos evolved.
Mainly because they are scared to get involved.

Gwadien

Its noj xenophobia..but of course the armchair liberals just shout it like the idiots in the front row of WWF when the baddie music comes on.

Mainly because they are scared to get involved.

When you say immigrants, do you mean the descendants of Afro-Caribbean people that came here over the past 100 years or so? Because that is what is causing the crime, bar Mafia stuff, but we welcome that in the UK.

Job

The Mail is running a story that Clarkson announced the end of Grand Tour and they are going to do 4 specials a year...with hollywood size budgets.

If true that sounds excellent..it was mostly a cringe fest in that stupid tent.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

they should just ditch the studio entirely (seeing as they now can't even be arsed to move it between episodes - all of a sudden it's not a very "grand tour" at all) and do specials that take up a whole episode each.
Get me with my proper suggestions.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Mainly because they are scared to g

Do you have any kind of proof to back any of that up? Even some sort of article or statement, or research?

Gwadien

Do you have any kind of proof to back any of that up? Even some sort of article or statement, or research?

It's obvious that he trawls far right forums. He can't form his own opinions anyway.

When I googled immigration gangs in London last night one of the articles was talking about how the far right has completely made it up.

Unless only white people are true Brits. Wouldn't shock me if that's what Job thought.

Gwadien

The thing is, raging nutcases like @Job just go to show what a racist place Brexit Britain is compared to our continental friends, and how we'd all like to pull up the drawbridge and stop letting people in.

Many worldwide oppose more migration – both into and out of their countries

Oh. Turns out we're quite chilled about it all.

All of the countries are known to be complete dickheads (Israel, Argentina, Russia etc) or are massively effected by the displacement of people in the middle east.

The Syrians are making a wonderful excuse for the far right to blame everything on immigration, but everyone knows that immigration is good and important for the economy.

Where's our excuse though? we didn't have millions of asylum seekers like other countries.

Japan is interesting though - they're not bothered, but is that because they don't get much immigration in general?

That blows the theory that @Job had about asians being more racists though. ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The thing is, raging nutcases like @Job just go to show what a racist place Brexit Britain is compared to our continental friends, and how we'd all like to pull up the drawbridge and stop letting people in.

Many worldwide oppose more migration – both into and out of their countries

Oh. Turns out we're quite chilled about it all.
That's your go-to argument for pretty much everything isn't it @Bodhi:

Someone) This thing is bad. Look - here's the evidence for the bad thing.

You) In Rawandaland people cut girl's flaps off and there's genocide out there. So stop whining about your "bad" thing, it doesn't matter.

Gwadien

Did anyone watch David Davis talking out of his rectum last night, it was hilarious.

Gwadien

I see so much more of this..
47686364_2053185671393667_4616803867097563136_n.jpg

Than I do people actually posting such views.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
That's your go-to argument for pretty much everything isn't it @Bodhi:

Someone) This thing is bad. Look - here's the evidence for the bad thing.

You) In Rawandaland people cut girl's flaps off and there's genocide out there. So stop whining about your "bad" thing, it doesn't matter.

And you are projecting as per usual - my point simply was that for all the tedious bleating in "newspapers" such as the i or Guardian that our country is a racist hellhole, we're actually more moderate and progressive in this area than the countries we are always told are better than us, such as Germany or Sweden. Because of this, people like our resident jackbooted Aaryan are outliers rather than the norm, and should be treated as such. You can choose to engage with them, I prefer to ignore them and not give their views any thought or publicity.

i.e Ignore them, they'll get the message eventually.

Just seen your other comment - no issues at all sir :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

I have a friend from Stone who has fallen on seriously rough times at the moment and has ended up in a homeless shelter in Wolverhampton. If I'm honest it is almost entirely self inflicted (tales of domestic abuse and drug dealing) in fact he's a scumbag, but he looked after me when I was on my arse so I feel bad not reciprocating. What I found interesting (if accurate, he's known to chat shite) is that he actually tried to sort himself out and got himself a job, but because it was more than 16 hours a week, his board wouldn't be picked up by the State any more and he'd be turfed out for getting a job.

Now if that is even remotely accurate, how the fuck have we got ourselves into THAT state?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom