SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How cute..apprentice liberals, who dont actually believe a word their mouths are saying.

Job

That is the loudest lightning I have heard in my life..it is actually rattling my chest inside the house.

Job

Tbh, I'd say that was trans 101.

Being a woman doesnt mean you have to have normal female genitalia.
Normal as in norm, before I get sacked.

Of course this shit just gets more hilarious everyday and Im sure transpeople are quite soon going to step in to stop these idiots making there lives worse.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tbh, I'd say that was trans 101.

Being a woman doesnt mean you have to have normal female genitalia.
Normal as in norm, before I get sacked.

Of course this shit just gets more hilarious everyday and Im sure transpeople are quite soon going to step in to stop these idiots making there lives worse.

No I get that but just because someone used biology, people got offended, that's why i'm driving at.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Men basically trying to own the category of women.
Might be the wine, but I don't get that. (I realise I'm disagreeing with you a lot today! :))

Why is it men who are trying to "own" the category? Was he voted off be men, or women? Or are you talking about men not being able to say chicks don't have dicks? I think germaine greer's happy with boys who've had their bits cut off aren't girls. As are, I assume, soldiers who've had their bits blown off. I think we need more terms than man/woman boy/girl tbfh. That'd solve the problem. Or maybe gender should be expressed on a heatmap-colour scale?

"I'm light blue" :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Might be the wine, but I don't get that. (I realise I'm disagreeing with you a lot today! :))

Why is it men who are trying to "own" the category? Was he voted off be men, or women? Or are you talking about men not being able to say chicks don't have dicks? I think germaine greer's happy with boys who've had their bits cut off aren't girls. As are, I assume, soldiers who've had their bits blown off. I think we need more terms than man/woman boy/girl tbfh. That'd solve the problem. Or maybe gender should be expressed on a heatmap-colour scale?

"I'm light blue" :)

Piss head :p I have Retsina.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Why is it men who are trying to "own" the category?

Left-of-centre parties decide that women-only-shortlists might help address gender imbalances. Men pop on dresses but don't cut off cocks and say we are women. Left-of-centre parties say 'yay - these people will totally address the gender imbalance'

It's a bit mad really.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Thing is, I think anyone (that isn't a religious nutjob) can accept someone who wants to live as the opposite sex but the moment they start having a proper go at you (more or less akin to bullying) because you agree with biology? that's where I draw the line (personally, I'm not saying you have to agree), I think it's really shit that someone gets basically bullied off social media and out of an editorial job, just because some social justice warriors got offended.

If that's where our world is headed, I want off the planet now.

Job

The passport system is yet to budge..its male or female and take your chances if you turn up looking the wrong way.

Job

End of a splendid 15 mile bridleway in West Lancashire today.

20180922_132453.jpg

20180922_120634.jpg

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People are engaging with a direct daily fail post in here?

The shame :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

The only kind of person that would 'want' to do that is the kind of kid who's mummy and daddy have expressed their outraged opinion on the 'trans' discussion and want to do it to make a point.

Or do you think it might be wiser for not allow trans kids from competing in the gender group which they identify and then get even more outraged parents asking why are you doing this, and you'll probably see a court case where the school will lose.

Job

This allready happens..1.2..3 in the last Olympics womens 800 were men.
And no one was allowed to even mention it.
They finally quietly kicked Semina out of the competition by restricting his testosterone.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This allready happens..1.2..3 in the last Olympics womens 800 were men.
And no one was allowed to even mention it.
They finally quietly kicked Semina out of the competition by restricting his testosterone.
Semina is interesex so that is a bit different but still tricky. There's no easy answers here but women would be totally pushed to the margins if Andy Roddick could just pop on a dress and win the WTA. It can't be just self ID. Men just can't take over the category of women. That's not progressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom