SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I know there are earlier, but try Dec 14 2003 for size ;)

EDIT: Sheez :confused:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I thought that he needed the presence of Tommy Robinson like he needed a hole in the head.

But either way - I'm still not happy about the result on freedom of speech grounds. Freedom of speech means free to be a fucking dickhead too :(
Im tempted to make a video of our dog dressed in various outfits.
Dressed as a cowboy...scalp the injuns..scalp the injuns.
Dressed as a viking...rape the virgins..rape the virgins..
Dressed as Tony Blair...bomb the Iraqis..bomb the Iraqis.
See if I get arrested.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I know there are earlier, but try Dec 14 2003 for size ;)

EDIT: Sheez :confused:
Mods and admins are cheating tbh. I'm Dec 23rd 2003 because that's when I think the switch happened for us mere mortals.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im tempted to make a video of our dog dressed in various outfits.
Dressed as a cowboy...scalp the injuns..scalp the injuns.
Dressed as a viking...rape the virgins..rape the virgins..
Dressed as Tony Blair...bomb the Iraqis..bomb the Iraqis.
See if I get arrested.
Do it :)

Job

If I go down Im taking you lot with me.

Job

I always gave the Daily Express mobile site a look each day for s laugh and maybe a just a hint of something.
Ive given up, what an utter pile of moronic clickbait shite, its just got slowly worse until now its on par with some kind of Viz/ Dailymash monster that thinks its real.
The desktop site isnt as bad, but seriously have a look on your phone...I cant even.....

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well right now they publish news bit dont have to follow same regulations as a news agency

Might be good might be bad

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you ever want to get rid of a sticky label off something or the remnants of years old gaffer tape, give it a squirt of WD40, leave it for a minute or two, then wipe clean.

(y)

Next time: the mystery of quantum gravity solved with WD40 and bicarbonate of soda

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If you ever want to get rid of a sticky label off something or the remnants of years old gaffer tape, give it a squirt of WD40, leave it for a minute or two, then wipe clean.

(y)

Next time: the mystery of quantum gravity solved with WD40 and bicarbonate of soda

WD40 is awesome stuff!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, Islamophobia is a fair phobia, right? Islam can kill you same as heights can kill.
Taking it a step further, what's the deal with us always wanting to cure our fears, for example height-fears. It's a super reasonable fear. You fall, you die! Now, you can get over it, and i guess, it's practical for enhanced life quality.

Now, it begs to question, how do you cure Islamophobia? In contrast with arachnophobia, in which you stroke spiders to hopefully lessening the fear, you can't just go around stroking Islamists.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Well, Islamophobia is a fair phobia, right? Islam can kill you same as heights can kill.
Taking it a step further, what's the deal with us always wanting to cure our fears, for example height-fears. It's a super reasonable fear. You fall, you die! Now, you can get over it, and i guess, it's practical for enhanced life quality.

Now, it begs to question, how do you cure Islamophobia? In contrast with arachnophobia, in which you stroke spiders to hopefully lessening the fear, you can't just go around stroking Islamists.

Thing thing with the word Islamophobia, is that it was coined as a way to label those whom the left did not agree with, rather than as an actual phobia. I don't think you'll find anyone who will call themselves an islamophobe. I don't think anyone really fears Muslims or Islam, except for maybe the Alawites in Syira, or the Yazidis in Iraq. What those labeled Islamophobes disagree with, is how their governments are handling the influx of mainly Islamic migrants and refuges, the prioritization of those above the locals, the suspense of local culture and tradition to cater to this minority. Labels like Islamophobia is just a way for the political elite / media to avoid debate on the above issues.

As for a cure... I'm sure a month or two in Riyadh will cure you. Especially if you are a woman.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Thing thing with the word Islamophobia, is that it was coined as a way to label those whom the left did not agree with, rather than as an actual phobia. I don't think you'll find anyone who will call themselves an islamophobe. I don't think anyone really fears Muslims or Islam, except for maybe the Alawites in Syira, or the Yazidis in Iraq. What those labeled Islamophobes disagree with, is how their governments are handling the influx of mainly Islamic migrants and refuges, the prioritization of those above the locals, the suspense of local culture and tradition to cater to this minority. Labels like Islamophobia is just a way for the political elite / media to avoid debate on the above issues.

As for a cure... I'm sure a month or two in Riyadh will cure you. Especially if you are a woman.

Yep, just another label used to shut down debate.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Student loan - paid off in 30 years
House - millions...
Car - I don't own one, yet
Wedding - Was paid in cash, so all good

You need to rob a bank. It's easy. I heard of one guy who robbed a bank with a banana. Another guy with...

Job

Still higher than average natural by 5X, but hey, you've got to let her have a chance.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Who says university mathematicians are odd-balls working in dusty basements amidst a jumbled sea of books and papers?

Screenshot_2018-04-26-11-40-39.png

(Source: BBC/Horizon/Infinity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom