SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Pissed on my eleccybike at local pub biker meet.

20180418_193534.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ive been waiting for this one...how hilarious is this going to be when you turn up in the middle east with your gender neutral passport.

UK's refusal to grant gender-neutral passports could be ruled 'unlawful' by High Court

Its probably not a bad idea, a friend of mine has a name associated with men here in Finland but shes now a finnish citizen and has a passport, gets all sorts of weird questions at passport control when returning from outside schengen

there are laws about names in Finland so if born here you cant give names traditionally associated with one gender to the other so this situation would normally be impossible, having said that im a little surprised it hasnt been challenged yet (probably doesnt inconvenience anyone enough yet)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why would a gender neutral person want to go to the middle East anyway? The only people that go are people that are going to kill people or make as money as they can and shit on as many people on possible.

I for one would rather live in a country that gives people excessive rights rather than a country that excessively limits people's rights.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Why would a gender neutral person want to go to the middle East anyway? The only people that go are people that are going to kill people or make as money as they can and shit on as many people on possible.

I for one would rather live in a country that gives people excessive rights rather than a country that excessively limits people's rights.

Why would a Middle Eastern person come to Europe and start his/her's holy crusade here? Oh wait, yeah we don't chop their hands off if they steal, and/or mob-pummel rapists to death, and we limit our population's right to critique on obvious matters when it comes to just Islam, making it so that people that does it becomes social pariahs.

There's amazing places in the middle east, sights, people, i mean, you could go biking as @Scouse mentioned, and in the middle of nowhere meet someone that lives in a hut that invites you to dinner.

My point is, the Middle East can be great, as long as the Middle East stays in the Middle East, that's why it's called just that.

Last edited:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Not sure if you've noticed, but Dubai is a pretty popular holiday destination these days? Not that interested myself, but know a few people who have.

Just to light the blue touch paper, I'd be far more interested in returning to Tel Aviv for a few days, as that was a beautiful city, full of incredibly hospitable people. Not sure on their idea of being gender neutral however, as I didn't ask when I was over there.

I would also suggest turning up to any US Airport that isn't in California may be a trifle tricky with a gender neutral passport - as I don't think the ESTA form includes any gender info other than the two we are aware of.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im pretty sure a successful private prosecution by someone on the list will change that tune.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not sure if you've noticed, but Dubai is a pretty popular holiday destination these days? Not that interested myself, but know a few people who have.

Just to light the blue touch paper, I'd be far more interested in returning to Tel Aviv for a few days, as that was a beautiful city, full of incredibly hospitable people. Not sure on their idea of being gender neutral however, as I didn't ask when I was over there.

I would also suggest turning up to any US Airport that isn't in California may be a trifle tricky with a gender neutral passport - as I don't think the ESTA form includes any gender info other than the two we are aware of.
Heh, calling Isrealis hospitable. Good one.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

My point being more why would someone want to go to a country where being LBQTDRISODF+++---QPRXXXOOO is punishable by death?

Bodhi

Heh, calling Isrealis hospitable. Good one.

They were perfectly hospitable when we were there, took us to some lovely restaurants even though we were trying to sell them something. Meetings were a different matter, they were just big arguments generally, but outside of that they were great - even had the friendliest (Arab) taxi driver in the world.

Bodhi

My point being more why would someone want to go to a country where being LBQTDRISODF+++---QPRXXXOOO is punishable by death?

To be fair that only really affects a (very loud and shouty) 0.00005% of the population.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair that only really affects a (very loud and shouty) 0.00005% of the population.
Even though I'd dispute your numbers - is it OK to be at risk of death because you're a small minority then? Or are you being glib about it just because it's a minority that you dislike?

Bodhi

Even though I'd dispute your numbers - is it OK to be at risk of death because you're a small minority then? Or are you being glib about it just because it's a minority that you dislike?

I don't see it as being any different to how Westerners aren't really advised to go to Papua New Guinea or some of the more remote islands in Indonesia as you are likely to be eaten, or many places in South America as you are likely to be shot. If you aren't welcome somewhere, don't go there? But if you are, fill your boots.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't see it as being any different to how Westerners aren't really advised to go to Papua New Guinea or some of the more remote islands in Indonesia as you are likely to be eaten, or many places in South America as you are likely to be shot. If you aren't welcome somewhere, don't go there? But if you are, fill your boots.
That's fine - but your lack of condemnation of the backwards idiocy is glaring. It's like you're sat there in your pants going "yep, I fucking hate them and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that there are places that they just can't go because of who they are"...

Bodhi

That's fine - but your lack of condemnation of the backwards idiocy is glaring. It's like you're sat there in your pants going "yep, I fucking hate them and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that there are places that they just can't go because of who they are"...

Nice projection, and I'm sure you'd love it if I was some kind of dribbling racist/homophobe/nazi, but it is far simpler than that for me - i.e it's their country, they can do what they like (within reason), just like I can reserve the right not to go there if there is something (like this) I fundamentally disagree with. If I was TQFREDDFDSEWAD+++++ I would fundamentally disagree with attitudes in the Middle East, and I just wouldn't go there.

Especially as inflicting our views on the Middle East has been such a roaring success in the past.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You like putting words into peoples mouths.

Just because he doesnt decry it doesnt mean he supports it in any way shape or form.

Bodhi

You like putting words into peoples mouths.

Just because he doesnt decry it doesnt mean he supports it in any way shape or form.

Yep, good old Cathy NewScouse.

So what you're saying is....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've been given the opportunity to say it's not a good thing to kill people based on their sexuality but the best you've mustered is:
it is far simpler than that for me - i.e it's their country, they can do what they like (within reason)
So the question is - what is "within reason" for you?

If reason, for you, doesn't include killing people based on sexuality you could easily settle the argument and say something like "of course, killing someone based on their identified gender or sexual practices is far from reasonable and I think it's deplorable that this goes on anywhere in the world".

Clarity, Bodhi. You could provide it easily, and off I would fuck, ceasing to cast these aspertions about you. But you choose not to.

Why is that?

Bodhi

So if I don't explicitly condemn throwing gay people off a tower block that means I think it's a great idea? What kind of fuckwitted backwards logic is that?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Continued refusal to decry an abhorent behaviour prompts the obvious question: why not?

Especially when it's easy to do. Takes a few seconds typing at a keyboard.

Bodhi has a stick up his arse about transgenders/CIS/whateverthefuckthey'recallednowadays. It gets posted about reasonably regularly on this forum. His posting has given me the impression that he's happy that they feel the pain and restriction to their freedoms. It wouldn't be an uncommon opinion. I'm saying: put your cards on the table and rule that out, explicitly.

It's not hard to do...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So if I don't explicitly condemn throwing gay people off a tower block that means I think it's a great idea? What kind of fuckwitted backwards logic is that?
I don't understand your resistence to doing so. I've asked the question again.

Why are you so reluctant to say "of course I'm not a giant cunt"?

In my experience, people who don't simply rule it out when challenged tend to be giant cunts. But hey ho, I'm not going to labour the point any more...

Bodhi

I don't understand your resistence to doing so. I've asked the question again.

Why are you so reluctant to say "of course I'm not a giant cunt"?

In my experience, people who don't simply rule it out when challenged tend to be giant cunts. But hey ho, I'm not going to labour the point any more...

I didn't condemn cannibalistic tribes of PNG or people in South America who get a bit shooty - I'm guessing you think I approve of those two as well?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didn't condemn cannibalistic tribes of PNG or people in South America who get a bit shooty - I'm guessing you think I approve of those two as well?
Still refusing to rule it out? Fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom