SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I post about 1 daily mail link every three months and the thinly veiled racism is in your head..if I have frightened off anyone, they are probably cowering from a nasty butterfly somewhere.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Whenever there is a decent discussion it always descends into the same bullshit, so I don't think people bother anymore.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just made the most amazing meatballs
A hint of chilli, chocolate, cinnamon, and mace on top of the usual herbs.

20180413_225319.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Must resist... :barefoot:
I don't see why :)

Missus has gone to Malaga for a long weekend with one of her mates so I pulled out some beef bones from the freezer and have made Vietnamese Pho.
Differed a bit by not cutting ultra-fine beef but instead getting a flash fried steak and cutting that up and sticking it in instead.

I also cut up a whole cow heart this evening and am marinading the bits in red wine vinegar. Looking forward to making a slow cooked heart and wild mushroom stew :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The what the chocolate and meat.

It can work

I'm not suggesting that you melt a giant bar of Cadburys Fruit n Nut over your Sunday roast beef. :p :whistle:

But adding a little grated dark chocolate to your mince when making a chilli can lift the flavour

:twak:

I'll get my coat

:cry:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spice of the day: mace

Amazing smell. More delicate than cinnamon. Can be used in baking and meat dishes.

Also attracts Honey Badgers.

Job

So were bombing Syria again.
Words fail me ss to the utter, utter pointlessness of it.
Theyve moved everything out of harms way and innocent people will be killed by stray missiles.
Are Russia and the West just bored now?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It's OK. They're using smart bombs...they turn up at your house in a taxi

Job

I find it beyond belief that this farce plays out..alls gone quiet, Assad throws gas at kids to get attention maybe?
Who knows, except last time it was Sarin and this time Chlorine..so they have rexuced the trigger level.
Now we have top academics in UK universities supporting the Russian story.
I just find it all very suspicious...is hr nust laughing at our pathetic all ahow and no teeth response..or is it an agreement to save face for the West.
Either way it just reinforces the Muslim view of us.
As for May...good god let that woman go..she reads the script like a hostage reading a kidnappers demands.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Literally given the Russians the best time to test their surface to air missiles.

Seems they're pretty good.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
"Don, how are you doing tavarish?"
"Vlad, great to hear from my best sponsor! What can I do for you?"
"We have big arms fair coming up, need to test missiles. Can you fire some at Syria? We test then"
"Well Vlad, the American people are stupid assholes but they get pissy when I start shooting stuff. And don't me started on those motherfuckers on the Hill!"
"Don't worry, we give you excuse, you see".
"What kind of excuse Vlad?"
"Don't worry, will be obvious".
"Ok Vlad, if you say so. Say, while you're here you couldn't get someone to take out Robert Mueller could you? Guy's a pain in my ass"
"Sure, don't worry, we have guys just back from England. Problem go away soon".
"Good to talk Vlad, say hi to my favourite girls for me"
"Sure, they say hi too. Dos Vadanya Don".

Job

I remember on Look North West they interviewed the Head..at the time..of the ramadam institute about Muslims grooming girls.
He said we have to face the facts that most Pakistani men think white girls are sluts...
He was cutoff on the spot and they changed the subject and didnt mention it again.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Literally given the Russians the best time to test their surface to air missiles.

Seems they're pretty good.
Depends who you believe. Russia saying they shot down 70 of 100 odd or everyone else saying they all hit their targets

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Is it me or is this place a bit desolate atm?

busy with life (moving house, possible job change) so not a lot of free time recently, I just come back every now and then to admire @Lamp meatballs and just to check up on what the current argument du joer is. (and to check out my sweet sweet booty thread, thanks for the commitment @Forwarder :) )

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
[The sound of merry whistling coming from the kitchen. The door half closed]

[ Enter Mrs Lamp pushing open kitchen door]

"Have you seen my..."

[Mrs Lamp stops mid sentence as she is greeted by the sight of an idiot smearing a meatball on his shoulder with his chap dangling in a bowl of meatball grav]

[Exit Mrs Lamp shaking her head]

"The table's booked for 9."

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd have asked her to clean my chap.

Meatball gravy, after all :)

Forwarder

Freddy's King of Booty
busy with life (moving house, possible job change) so not a lot of free time recently, I just come back every now and then to admire @Lamp meatballs and just to check up on what the current argument du joer is. (and to check out my sweet sweet booty thread, thanks for the commitment @Forwarder :) )

You are welcome :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom