SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I've done a tandem paraglide in Austria, it was exhilarating but this sort of thing was at the back of my mind the whole time. The guy operating it did this spiral dive which was horrific, never have I screamed "NEIN DANKE" so loud.
Yup...they are not exactly safe...the line between wheeee...and I'm going to die is very thin indeed.
It would seem the chute failed when needed most because its fucking useless when you are spinning out of control.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've deleted the Facebook app on my phone. Not missing it so far. Dunno what to do with all the free time though. Might take up pottery or make quilts out of lost mittens I come across...

Job

He means dead cats...and when I say dead...he kills them.

Job

Too soon?

01.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The article says that both the zinc and the ali cladding has the same fire rating, so it may even be the fire safety lot that they go after then.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
'Ban parents from leaving engines on', says guidance - BBC News

They could try sending their spawn to a local school too, they wouldn't need to have the engine running then as the kids can bloody well walk. Most of the congestion in the mornings is people taking their brats to school the other side of town.

Freedom to choose. A very Tory policy.

Tbh your theory wouldn't work anyway; my kids' school is a ten minute walk for 90% of them; car park is full every day anyway. Parents' got shit to do.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Non-idle people, I would imagine.

I know I am being a bit facetious but our village is 1 mile across at its longest, with the school pretty much slap bang in the middle, people still drive their kids to school and its mostly those dreadful "yummy mummies" in their people carriers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom