SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yes and no. Yes, because they're vile cunts. No because information can be gained for them being on the streets.

19424046_10155618153929604_7954473453716387649_n.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Necro bukkake - just when I thought I'd ran out of stuff to fap to.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
yup, doubled edged blade sadly... grants people much needed freedom but also grants cunts like the above the right to spout their vile propaganda.
Are you so much of a child that you can't listen to their propaganda without being radicalised or is it just that "other" people are?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Are you so much of a child that you can't listen to their propaganda without being radicalised or is it just that "other" people are?

I don't listen to them, more a case others are being brainwashed by it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well so called hate preachers have a good point...has anyone listened to what they actually say?
Its mostly pointing out the decadence, hedonism and hypocrisy of the west, plus our racism against their suffering.
We would have a lot more sympathy if they dropped the religious bullshit, stopped dressing like they live in the desert and laid off with the medieval attitudes.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well so called hate preachers have a good point...has anyone listened to what they actually say?
Its mostly pointing out the decadence, hedonism and hypocrisy of the west, plus our racism against their suffering.
We would have a lot more sympathy if they dropped the religious bullshit, stopped dressing like they live in the desert and laid off with the medieval attitudes.

The last time i checked Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage didn't dress like that nor do they throw religion about.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No..because they cant use religion to influence the cretins who follow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom