SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Red nose day..jesus h Christ, that was the most unfunny pile of wank I have ever had to watch.
The voice over timing sketch with Lenny Henry was just bizarre.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Red nose day..jesus h Christ, that was the most unfunny pile of wank I have ever had to watch.
The voice over timing sketch with Lenny Henry was just bizarre.

Most of it was cringeworthy. Especially the Love Actually thing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So so e one u knew twenty - thirty years ago at age 11 cant change. Grow up dick.

Some of us didn't finish school at 11. You should have attended, we learned things like how to spell "someone" (I presume?) and "you"

The man is a crook, he has had money in backhanders "for his campaign" 3x 10k from the guy he just lent 13.5 million too, who then "lost it" and is now both are under police investigation.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You'd think that that sort of pertinent information would've been in your original post, rather than that you went to school with him and that he's a ponce.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You'd think that that sort of pertinent information would've been in your original post, rather than that you went to school with him and that he's a ponce.

Aside from the link, you mean?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
The weather's awesome so I walked around for a bit. Then I popped by the butchers and got some dried lamb & fennel sausages, the cheese place where I got some extra super mega old crumbly Dutch cheese, and the beer place where I got some "this isn't an IPA" IPA by Vedett. Which I am all now noshing down on.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've now also eaten a 700gr steak to go with the above. I can barely move and only communicate by moaning!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think the RoastMe section of reddit is my new favourite place on the internet. I can just rip the shit out of people because they're asking for it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure some of these are a joke, these can't be all real...can they?

Asked myself the same, no matter, scrolling down eyebrow-pair after pair made me push back in the sofa with a increasingly twisted facial expression.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It is a work of genius. There isn't a single thing about it that isn't superb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom