SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Oh and one day, you'll construct an argument that doesn't end with an ad hominem.

But today is not that day....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And every single one of those "independent" reports was criticised for not being entirely independent....
By quack conspiracy tin-foil deniers who'll never, ever, give up on their beliefs.

If you see conspiracy then no amount of evidence can ever convince you. Simples.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
As I said. Today is not that day.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
By quack conspiracy tin-foil deniers who'll never, ever, give up on their beliefs.

If you see conspiracy then no amount of evidence can ever convince you. Simples.
But you have to agree that we have been on this planet for a small amount of time. And although scientist say this today. They could be proved wrong.

Im not saying they are but after two hundred years of study they could be wrong in a planet thats a few billion years old.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Precautionary Principle.
On human experience to date l. I get that. But everything might be different we dont know ;). So yes lets err on the side of caution and decrease co2. But this cannot be definitive as you know :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I had to leave and come back to get a significant pay rise after years of excellent performance reviews.

I just applied for internal positions outside Mid East Region, got me 20% pay rises twice so far and about to do it again. :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I know some of you recently had tough breakups from marriages and what not, and this is not comparable but shit hurts, even after only 6 months.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Have a quick wank, wall sort out that misery, lickety-split!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I know some of you recently had tough breakups from marriages and what not, and this is not comparable but shit hurts, even after only 6 months.

I've found that true happiness comes from being entirely happy on my own, without anyone else and without any codependency on a friend / lover. Might sound sad to some, but I find it sad that others' happiness is dependent on other people.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Very happy with my own company. Going to do a 3 night solo camp in a few weeks, wild camping.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I've found that true happiness comes from being entirely happy on my own, without anyone else and without any codependency on a friend / lover. Might sound sad to some, but I find it sad that others' happiness is dependent on other people.

I'm with you to a hundred percent there. It is harder to build that for yourself than jumping into a relation, but once you get there..

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Very happy with my own company. Going to do a 3 night solo camp in a few weeks, wild camping.

This. I've got people saying to me "oh you go wild campoing?! I'd love to do that, let me know when you're going next" and all the time I'm thinking "no fucking chance, I'm going myself".

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You just want to buy lenses without having to explain why...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And every single one of those "independent" reports was criticised for not being entirely independent....

This climate deniers phrase however, never ceases to amuse me. Are there any other branches of science where people who don't share the same opinion get called silly names? Silly names which, in this case, aren't entirely accurate.
The Wiki page on the investigation spells it all out clearly and Im the first to back things being taken out of context, though the page has obviously been written by an avid warmist, you can feel his distaste for the claims oozing out through the words.
The only recognition of any controversy he links ..is to the Christian science monitor.

Saying that I still believe the models are incomplete by a large margin and cannot be relied on for prediction...mainly because they are worse than guessing atm.
Of course everytime one lines up it gets hailed as a success, well the problem then is why its right when most are wrong.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This. I've got people saying to me "oh you go wild campoing?! I'd love to do that, let me know when you're going next" and all the time I'm thinking "no fucking chance, I'm going myself".

You are:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
B0lDfSVCAAAUtjU.png

Ormorof

FH is my second home
If all ISPs are by default selling all your data without your consent then how will this affect "only stupid people" ?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Only for stupid people.

If they start doing DPI all the ad blockers in the world won't help. You might still block ads but there's a million ways your browsing history can be exploited; insurance companies for example. The Tories have been itching to monetise data for years but the EU and strong Data Protection laws killed DPI (remember "phorm"?) and limit data sharing; once the shackles are off this will all come roaring back. I can even think of half a dozen ways to sell it to the gullible in a positive way (helps fraud protection, saving YOU money! for example)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom