SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And does your vpn interact with the internet without an isp?

No, but it stops the ISP from seeing what I am browsing as it sits in-between, that is what they are for, literally their entire purpose.

Edit, there are also ways of giving them trash data which exists now that you can run while AFK. They can sift through thousands of different website a day visited if they like.

Edit 2. All this sort of shit does is drive anything dodgy underground and completely destroys the initial purpose.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think trash data is the way forward, bombard each request with random addresses, hopefully the browsers will get on board, make the data unusable.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Put your trust (and money) into services that are designed to cater for the shady, that are based in countries with zero legal protections.

Internet should not be broken by default. That doesn't make people stupid.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back?

"What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs
rolls over your neighbor's dog?
What's great for a snack and fits on your back?
It's Log, Log, Log!

It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good!
Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log!
Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
rn5AoU.png

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Currently watching the episode where Ren has toothache.

May paint my nose blue this weekend.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not really necessary. If you're getting kicked out of a club for whatever reason just walk away, don't front up. Maybe gob off, but don't be throwing fists.

Bouncers are power-tripping cunts tho. To a man. And that's hugely provoking behaviour.

Both = cunts.

Edit: Looking closer, may not be a bouncer. Looks like the guy in the red shirt is primarily the aggressor. Leans in first, other guy leans back in response, guy in red shirt lashes out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When one punch can kill. Idont think its worth provoking anything tbh.
Not sure he did provoke. At the very begining it looks like he had his arm round the guy in the red shirt and was trying to talk it out.

Guy in red shirt leans in > other bloke refused to back down > guy in red shirt escalates *quickly* (not even a shove) - and when the other guy is obviously already f*cked, finishes him.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Can't watch the video at work...but shit faced people fighting at a guess.

Better alcohol education required (OMEGERD DONT DRINK) isn't education.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Tony Blair is exponentially more disgusting than Martin McGuinness (who doesn't disgust me, FYI).

I wonder what we'll say about that cunt when he fucks off to the land of the dead?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cya cunt. Glad you died.

Or something along those lines.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Tony Blair is exponentially more disgusting than Martin McGuinness (who doesn't disgust me, FYI).

I wonder what we'll say about that cunt when he fucks off to the land of the dead?
Probably much like mrs thatchers send off i assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom