SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I had Chicken Goujons with spicy wedges and beans with Worcester sauce. Nummy treats.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I always throw the watery sachet of soy sauce away, i have a bottle and give a good dollop

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm eating a bit of Eton Mess flavored nougat. Maybe have some port in a moment. I imagine this is how @Lamp lives :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Does the Eton Mess Nougat have bacon? No? Then you're not even close to @Lamp's style of living!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
RO5GOu.jpg

HHplrh.jpg
ubY6Fy.jpg

eEzs0m.jpg

zf8bQk.jpg

4WQUOH.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Prickteaser, coffin dodger. I do love your dry humour, it doesn't really exist here.

Last edited:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No you don't.
Yes, yes I do. In fact repeatedly on this mornings commute I saw pedestrians have to dodge idiot cyclists and numerous examples of "red lights don't apply to me when I cycle"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes, yes I do. In fact repeatedly on this mornings commute I saw pedestrians have to dodge idiot cyclists and numerous examples of "red lights don't apply to me when I cycle"
Funnily enough, I went for a ride with my mates last week - a short section of it (less than a mile out of the eighteen) down a road with numerous traffic lights and a roundabout. We were passed by six cars in a row that refused to indicate - twice turning in front of our group in a dangerous manner (which fits the stats for cycle deaths).

This is on top of cars stopping in cycle boxes and my particular favourite - passing me within touching distance (when there's a whole other side of the road for them to use) - sometimes with added hurled abuse by some funny cunt (and by "sometimes" probably about 50% of the time I use roads for any length of time).

But yep, I get it Meg. Some people are cunts some of the time. That's why I branded that cyclist's actions indefensible.

But rage where rage is due. I'll repeat that pesky "pedestrians killed by cyclists per year" stat again: One.

I'm willing to bet you see cyclists act like arseholes probably because you're the sort of person who keeps a look out for vulnerable road users - so your mind is on the actions of pedestrians and cyclists much more than motorists - because if you hit a car then people are going to walk away...

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Yes, yes. SOme cyclists are arseholes. Some drivers are Arseholes. A pedestrian hit by a car is more likely to do than one hit by a cyclist. This subject has been done to death. Can we get back to the spam now?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ha it was awesome..they gave my missus a big part for an extra serving all the cast drinks in the pub scene.
And they had the main character pat me on the back and say hi as he walked in.
The real extras were like wtf.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The school I'm at is doing a geography trip to Iceland (we'll confiscate supermarket jokes here please) when I were a lad we went to London, once! Even then we went home early because the teacher got lost!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We went to Germany.

It was shit. Except for the butterfly knives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom