SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
9w7oQdv.gif

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

You'd expect that with a lower centre of gravity and four wheels (much like cars corner better than motorbikes). Where's the animated gif of the cyclists laughing at them walking up the hills?***

***I'm laughing at all of them. I don't think any self-respecting human would be caught on tarmac when there's all that lovely mountain to ride (or walk) down ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You'd expect that with a lower centre of gravity and four wheels (much like cars corner better than motorbikes). Where's the animated gif of the cyclists laughing at them walking up the hills?***

***I'm laughing at all of them. I don't think any self-respecting human would be caught on tarmac when there's all that lovely mountain to ride (or walk) down ;)

Please don't reply Toht, PLEASE.

Gwadien

Yaakov Perry, Israel's science minister and former security service chief, said he was "convinced that if there was intelligence that [he] was not inside the home, then we would not have bombed it".

There were further Israeli air strikes on Gaza on Wednesday which, according to local medics, killed a heavily pregnant woman and several children.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yaakov Perry, Israel's science minister and former security service chief, said he was "convinced that if there was intelligence that [he] was not inside the home, then we would not have bombed it".

Narrative shifted succesfully to "we acted responsibly but were unfortunate" from "we would definitely kill disabled elected official regardless of whether wife and baby were in the building - fuck 'em"...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I told them to stop taking photos from the top of my penis!

Yeah and they still manage to sneak that microlens to your space station.

Please don't reply Toht, PLEASE.

I was just going to say that boards work more like motorcycles then cars except with 0 wheelturn so too fast into a corner will cause a flip.

Last edited:

Gwadien

I got like 8 or something, although I rushed it, answered silly stuff like the victoria medal one - I knew that was wrong as soon as I clicked on it because the medals were made of cannons.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

Clearly you've never ridden (rode?) a skateboard at speed down a hill like that, they'are a helluva lot less stable than a car. :p Hell even when I was into it, hills at less than half that speed were a fucking injury waiting to happen, which my knees and elbows are testament to.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

There were further Israeli air strikes on Gaza on Wednesday which, according to local medics, killed a heavily pregnant woman and several children.
Look every one knows Israel has a hardon and loves to use excessive force.. Hamas are the David to their Goliath to use a bad biblical term.

Why do we have to have a report every time Israel is a cunt.

You can't criticise Israel without being called anti Jew. And you can't sympathise with the Palestinians.

So let's leave it.

Israel will always kill civilians and Hamas will always launch rockets

Gwadien

Look every one knows Israel has a hardon and loves to use excessive force.. Hamas are the David to their Goliath to use a bad biblical term.

Why do we have to have a report every time Israel is a cunt.

You can't criticise Israel without being called anti Jew. And you can't sympathise with the Palestinians.

So let's leave it.

Israel will always kill civilians and Hamas will always launch rockets
Let's go bomb the shit out of a group of Muslims that want to create their own nation for their type of religion through bloodshed and kicking out non Muslims.

Let's support the Jews when they do exactly the same thing, because they went through a rough time in their existence and they don't behead, they use missiles, so it's fine.

We should be killing the kurds for resisting ISIS

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Let's go bomb the shit out of a group of Muslims that want to create their own nation for their type of religion through bloodshed and kicking out non Muslims.

Let's support the Jews when they do exactly the same thing, because they went through a rough time in their existence and they don't behead, they use missiles, so it's fine.

We should be killing the kurds for resisting ISIS

I'm perfectly capable of condemning Israel and ISIS thanks very much. But in doing so, I'm condemning them for different reasons, which require different responses. And arguing "ah well the Jews set up a religious/ethnic state so its OK for the Islamists to do it" is a pretty specious argument since an awful lot of people (including a certain person I notice agreeing with your last post) don't think Israel should be allowed to exist on that basis in the first place! But putting that aside, Israel isn't a threat to us. ISIS is. So fuck 'em.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sands the problem..go anywhere near sand and everyone starts wailing..shitting in the street and beheading...it should be banned ....

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Sands the problem..go anywhere near sand and everyone starts wailing..shitting in the street and beheading...it should be banned ....

I actually hate sand. I've never really understood the attraction of beaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom