SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Toto, I reckon you'd actually enjoy a fish finger if it was cooked for you. Its just pollock with breadcrumbs. What's not to like?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
What a load of pollocks!

There's no fish in any of the sawdust "fish" fingers I've had in Finland :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I love fish finger sandwiches, spread the lightly toasted bread with tartare sauce, and you can fit 4 birds eye cod fingers in there nicely

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Billy nobody? A Sir? Interesting values around there :p
Nah my point is that some random copper and journalist will get majorly punished, when Infact it's our culture that's at fault, journalists will be pressured into getting this kind of information but when someone doesn't like it, everyone suddenly gets on their moral high horse and wants to sack those responsible

Prior to that Coronation Street actor who turned out to be innocent it was fine to pre emptively publicly deem a celebrity as a paedophile.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I love fish finger sandwiches, spread the lightly toasted bread with tartare sauce, and you can fit 4 birds eye cod fingers in there nicely
When I ate bread I loved them too but with butter black pepper and vinegar... Yum

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Of to the Red Sea now for some sun and snorkeling before the dark dark winter starts (it has already dropped 10 degrees in Stockholm in the last two weeks ;/).... Huzzah!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Of to the Red Sea now for some sun and snorkeling before the dark dark winter starts (it has already dropped 10 degrees in Stockholm in the last two weeks ;/).... Huzzah!

I find it quiet nice, this cold, rainy and dark nights. Finally! Welcome autumn :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aQpp5Vq_460sa_v1.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not necessarily 'ard, just smart. As he said; if you kneel down there you're a victim.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Of to Magaluf to get shitfaced and have unsavoury sex before the dark dark winter starts (it has already dropped 10 degrees in Stockholm in the last two weeks ;/).... Huzzah!

Fixed

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not necessarily 'ard, just smart. As he said; if you kneel down there you're a victim.

A lot of people wouldn't have the presence of mind to react that way though.

New Guinea is a weird place; full of tiny tribes who hate each other (I think New Guinea has more languages than any other place on the planet) and they were eating each other until as recently as WWII.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes, but you have to have balls to tell them to do that in the first place, with a fucking gun in your face.

True, true. I guess i never associate someone being 'ard as someone having balls though. I'd say 'ard or tough guy is more of an insult :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Did some shopping today and ended up with a nice Lemon curd and a Bacon soup. Though, meanwhile some other atrocities were spotted:

Atrocities.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom