This strafing discussion.

Yes_me

Fledgling Freddie
The amazing 4, Fadddeeeehghhh, Arfaaaaaaaudddryyyyyy, MochwhateverwtfImMrWHINE and Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (ugliest and most stupid name in the game btw) shows some nice skills at these boards. Nice trolling guys.

What your next whine? "A mid ATTACKED me!!! WTF!!!"

Your the l33t, i admit that. So keep up the good work boubleboys, your are doing just fine.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Yes_me said:
The amazing 4, Fadddeeeehghhh, Arfaaaaaaaudddryyyyyy, MochwhateverwtfImMrWHINE and Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (ugliest and most stupid name in the game btw) shows some nice skills at these boards. Nice trolling guys.
why u dont show ur name then :m00:
already got banned maybe? ;o

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone have a problem with me. You are all welcome to pm me and ill sort it. Dont assume things about people you dont know. Because i know all people flaming me are the ones who dont know me.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
Yes, anyone who dares to question PE and doesnt show their in-game nick on these boards = retard. Very reasoned.

Think it's pretty clear to all with any in-game issue, that unless PE are doing it, or it gives them an advantage, or it makes them look better, or unless they are the first to do it, or unless it makes them more RP's, or unless it is their video, or if you don't agree with them, or unless you are gratzing their RR11 player, or unless Fadeh says it is OK, IT IS WRONG. The sooner people start realising this the quicker they can complete Total Prydwen Domination.

Embrace the PE machine, don't fight it.

Bump

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
FFS! This is nothing to do with particular guilds and their real or alleged guild policies, it's about what tactics people consider lame and against the spirit of the game. Kind of sad to see it turn into the realm v realm or uber guild v uber guild flaming zoo. I don't care what PE/BO/NP etc do or don't do but I do know what I consider to be deeply lame and deliberately trying to cause lag is just that.

Yes_me

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to cause lag? That is not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about moving during a fight, and yes strafing. That has nothing to to with causing lag. If you expect me to stand still while the zerg floods in, forget it!

Hint: The lag is probably caused by the 4 fg albs running, screaming, wanting those precious 20-30 rp they can get for killing that lone player.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Yes_me said:

What your next whine? "A mid ATTACKED me!!! WTF!!!"

Your the l33t, i admit that. So keep up the good work boubleboys, your are doing just fine.

K m8, you're probably one of those Ikilledyou/Hehehemateyougotboned etc named guys.

Ofc you have to say that because I said you're the retard hiding behind the stupid nick. Somebody might think I have a stupid name, but at least I'm not hiding behind it.

Stinko

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
Yes, anyone who dares to question PE and doesnt show their in-game nick on these boards = retard. Very reasoned.

Think it's pretty clear to all with any in-game issue, that unless PE are doing it, or it gives them an advantage, or it makes them look better, or unless they are the first to do it, or unless it makes them more RP's, or unless it is their video, or if you don't agree with them, or unless you are gratzing their RR11 player, or unless Fadeh says it is OK, IT IS WRONG. The sooner people start realising this the quicker they can complete Total Prydwen Domination.

Amen

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Must.. use... stick.... how fucking gimped are you guys????
Its no problem what so ever to hit a dude that for ex. strafe in circel.
But i guess some smash ma stick then spam the style then whine cuz the char he gonna hit dont stand still....

Bring on the QQ.

Jenna

Fledgling Freddie
bah, you all should know by know that you are just supposed to sit down and die when 1337d00ds show up, you make it really hard for them to farm you if you move :(

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:

About time you figured out how things are,almost thought you were some retarded idiot first,but this post proves that you're not. :)
/salute

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Yes_me said:
Trying to cause lag? That is not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about moving during a fight, and yes strafing. That has nothing to to with causing lag. If you expect me to stand still while the zerg floods in, forget it!

Hint: The lag is probably caused by the 4 fg albs running, screaming, wanting those precious 20-30 rp they can get for killing that lone player.

place "is stupid" behind your name imo ^^

its funny how in most games there are always shittie little noobs whining at the more succesfull players out of pure jealousy, usually they are silent but some day they get so filled with rage and aggression they pop (in this case make a new FH account and whine)

guess theres not much you can do to change the opinions of lagstrafing, so cry more little noobie boy ^^

ofcourse now he's gonna whine "me jealous??" and "your a moron!" but at least it will be funny reading more of this crap ^^

Yes_me

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah right Mr Troll. Your posts over the years has proven to most of us what a total assvipe you are.

Thats right fool, been here for a long time. You have always been a dipshit, it's in your idiotic personality, you just cant keep yourself from posting stupid posts.

[edit]

Inactive for the time being. QQ about my lack of sig then. Come on.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Yes_me said:
Yeah right Mr Troll. Your posts over the years has proven to most of us what a total assvipe you are.

Thats right fool, been here for a long time. You have always been a dipshit, it's in your idiotic personality, you just cant keep yourself from posting stupid posts.

[edit]

Yeah yeah,post here and try to be cool...what we all really wanna know is:do you like popcorn?

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Well Im pretty sure that suits offensive tanks just fine; no wonder that you dont like strafing. Casters dont like you using buffbot-resists, does this stop you doing that? Nope.

btw why you are crying about bb resist?
i thought hib was the realm with some guys having 100 % resists

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Yes_me said:

[edit]

that must have felt very relieving didnt it? ^^

thats the way, let all those frustrations go, tell us how much we suck so you can feel better irl again!

also to make this more fun: i needed years to show what a 'assVipe' i was, you only needed a few days :p

Sn00k3

Fledgling Freddie
opium said:
Take it this way, if you dont strafe around, you're a noob, if you do, your smart and elit.

since when you started to be elite if you know how to starfe?

Stand still and fight like a man and then ill maybe call you elite...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom