This is the End :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Graeme said:
just quit ffs how meny threds do u need to make

:wanker:

Ahh and here is another classic post written by FH answer to Bobby the Mong. I am sure your acc was perma banned so my guess is cya you fucking retard.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Dum Dum Dum, another prick bites the dust.

Id like to say it was a pleasure knowing you.

But it wasnt, so I wont

Good riddance

To be honest, goodbye threads are meant to be for removing the bitterness and showing your man enough to divide a game with real life.

Some of us obviously can't do that... :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Dwali said:
to bad cant say the same about your age then himse....he is leaving daoc not FH..maybe u should start using your brain instead of your ass

TY btw, i appreciate this, i dont really care about my age, he just acts like a prick.

Oh btw, wiggaplease, gain a better insult kthx.

B

Blodoks

:flame: Hi necromania My old friend. Sad u are leaving us:twak: But wen u turn bk on this site u see u have set a lot of marks. Im sure a lot of ppl will miss u. inc. my self. Havet seen u in the game 4 a loooooooooooong time. we lost contact when nobleman falled ded. I most say u was one of a kind. In good and bad, but one thing 4 sure we all will miss u. When it comes to WoW only one thing to say:kissit:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Blodoks said:
Hi necromania My old friend. Sad u are leaving us:twak: But wen u turn bk on this site u see u have set a lot of marks. Im sure a lot of ppl will miss u. inc. my self. Havet seen u in the game 4 a loooooooooooong time. we lost contact when nobleman falled ded. I most say u was one of a kind. In good and bad, but one thing 4 sure we all will miss u. When it comes to WoW only one thing to say:kissit:

hey Blodoks, nice to see you writing here :).

And i Really miss our talking together like each day :)

ye we indeed lost contact after Noblemen went down ( was the best guild ever, while it lastet)..

but we did speak a few times afterwards ( not much).

if you interestet you can PM me here to get my Msn and we can chat more regulary.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Blodoks said:
Im sure a lot of ppl will miss u. inc. my self.

ye im sure some ppl will miss me as i helped tons of ppl during my time in Daoc :) ^^

but allso alot will hate me :p ^^:m00: :m00: :m00:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
To be honest, goodbye threads are meant to be for removing the bitterness and showing your man enough to divide a game with real life.

Some of us obviously can't do that... :(
Not really. Normal people are able to combine gaming with having a normal real life. Like me, I usually try to play a few hours per day. I still work fulltime, I'm even taking my forklift lisence and taking spanish lessons these days.
Its all about having a schedule and not ending up at your computer for several hours more than expected.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Trying out WoW with a few Irl friends in my spare time, so if anyone wanna chat there, Pm Seksuella on Silvermoon :)

Thx.

( not playing this 5+ hours a day like Daoc, No way!)

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
just to let ppl who how much of a crack head necromania is he sent this to me on a private msg waw so hard to do get a life and stop trolling

so u all no what trolling is here is a link

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling&r=f

Haha lol, your the biggest joke ive ever seen Rofl!!11oneone11!!..

you comparing me with Psyco on wich reasons ?, that he thinks your a Dickhead son of a ***** just like i think ???

Believe me little 13y old kid, ALOT PPL THINKTS YOUR THE BIGGEST RETARD WHOS EVER BEEN WALKING ON EARTH!!!.

Gl ****

/Signed Real FREGGY!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
no...just think you're a tool

Hmm, everyone seem to use this new fotm expression. Is it used to boost the leet factor of the user maybe ? Seem like i have yet to discover its usefullness.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Graeme said:
just to let ppl who how much of a crack head necromania is he sent this to me on a private msg waw so hard to do get a life and stop trolling

you comparing me with Psyco on wich reasons ?, that he thinks your a Dickhead son of a ***** just like i think ???

Believe me little 13y old kid, ALOT PPL THINKTS YOUR THE BIGGEST RETARD WHOS EVER BEEN WALKING ON EARTH!!!.

Gl ****

/Signed Real FREGGY!

Nope. We think you are the biggest retard. I must say your latest bs post is a vast improvement in your spelling of English. Tell me, did your special educational needs helper write it first?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:

actully i dont think, i know so, further more his not compairing us, he thinks were the same geezer

atleast necromania had the decency to pm you, rather than making a public post, this is why freggy/necromania will always be more respected than you

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Graeme said:

Gl ****

/Signed Real FREGGY!

haha.. each of your posts makes me laugh IRL :D ^^ cant believe mods havent banned you yet tho :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
haha.. each of your posts makes me laugh IRL :D ^^ cant believe mods havent banned you yet tho :)

unfortunatly, he hasn't done anything worthy enough of a perma ban, afaik

elbeek

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
unfortunatly, he hasn't done anything worthy enough of a perma ban, afaik

Oh he has. He was perma banned on his old FH acc. Just waiting for this one to go byebye :D

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
atleast necromania had the decency to pm you, rather than making a public post, this is why freggy/necromania will always be more respected than you

with ur attatude i don think so look at what u dun at orcs uthere munth

rofl ppl like ur self just need to lern to grow up same as that beeks who thinks he is the best

as if

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:

rofl ppl like ur self just need to lern to grow up same as that beeks who thinks he is the best

as if

shame that made no sence, huh?

once again, im not freggys side account, we both have differant chars differant account, live in tottally differant locations... iirc he lives somewhere in europe, i live in england

i dont know where you've got this thing about orc from you know, i went there onces for about 30mins coz some thueg killed the orc leader, so we has to leave, but thats a differant thread alltogether, unlike you, i have no interest in trying to build up a reputation for flaming

and another thing, i dont think i have to grow up, i know so as im only 17, witch by logic means i have alot of growing up to do, but hey, atleast im handling the situation better than yourself

i cant speek for 'beeks' im sure he doesn't think his the best, i think he thinks that better than you, witch is probbly true, he is generally the first to jump on the 'hate greame train', along with me even though i dont realize it at the time, but once again, that has probbly alot to do with my age... this is what not to do

bye, hope ive given your translator something to do when you wake up

Volkkor

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme i'll describe you in 1 word cause i don't want to explain how many people complain about you.

ASS.

there you have it , now plz leave other people alone, keep living in your world.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
all of them new lines was stupid tbh, anyway, this isn't a flame greame thread, its necromania's leaving thread:)

i only posted coz i felt attacked...

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Graeme said:

Gl ****

/Signed Real FREGGY!
o rly ?someone give a mirror to this guy !:twak:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Graeme said:

and you just keep thinking im Psyco and the other way around.. LOL!!

Graeme said:

like your the person to tell other ppl to grow up:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

atleast i think i answered to your post ( still dont understand 90% of the shit your writing)..

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Graeme said:

as if

And here was me thinking you were getting better ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom