This is the End :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dear Everyone.

Been playing daoc for a few years now. when i startet i thought " what a weird game, its SOOOO hard to control everything". but as soon as i got further into the game it became good, i really enjoyed it in the old days. but as the time passed on it got less fun.

but this game has startet to take too much time from me, i barely got time to be with my family, and i dont wanna destroy my family relantionship.

i wanna say Thx alot for making this game enjoyable to me. but especially Thx to my closest ingame friends :
Navalore,Telefon,Xrystofer,Echome,Dwali,Snewk,Gibrock,Catherine,Dimse,Sharaft,Kinetic,sarumann,Shanessa,Samaroon,Amphrax,Necromaniak,Slain,Jamie And Ofc my Brother Guldske/Psykopatus

i never really reached my goal :/ allways been dreaming of getting rr10 with either my Sorc or Infil.. wich sadly never happened :(

whoever i know that doesnt have my msn can pm me here on FH to get it. as when my accounts runs out i wont be renewing them.

as it looks now i wont be selling my 3 accounts, but not sure i would be able to say No if a very good offer came up.

will continue my game play in other less Time consuming(sp?) MMO's

Stay safe out there Friends&Enemies

/regards Petspammmmmer/Freggy/Necromania/Infiltrating/Crybaby/Gyrandiz/Merczor(camlann)

P.S. i will Keep Trolling Forum :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
awww my muppet is leaving...come join me on WoW instead...i ebt u get alot more fun running around with me...with Cross bg inc we can kill enemies on outher servers also

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
aaaw me mate, :( will sure miss ya mate!! Hope you stay in touch on FH atleast ;) have a happy irl mate :)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I wouldn't want to be ya, A, B, C ya...beeeatch!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:
just quit ffs how meny threds do u need to make

:wanker:

tbh mate, i dont think this is the time or the place... wish him luck, or fuck off

gl irl:)

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
tbh mate, i dont think this is the time or the place... wish him luck, or fuck off

gl irl:)

like a give a crap about him or even u with all the crap u 2 have or is it both meens 1 player given me in the past :puke: :wanker:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Graeme said:
like a give a crap about him or even u with all the crap u 2 have or is it both meens 1 player given me in the past :puke: :wanker:

i have no idea what you are trying to say, but dont highjack the post, if you have any problems with me pm them to me... i REALLY vaule your friendship:p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
:( why always the nice ppl leave this game..

i'll always consider you as a nice chap & buddy, have fun irl and come back soon ;) we'll get that RR10 hehe

:cheers:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Graeme said:
just quit ffs how meny threds do u need to make

:wanker:

afaik this is my first and only goodbye thread.. and i really dont give a shit about you.

pm your insults etc to me instead of posting it here, and it would make you look like a smaller fool then you do by posting here.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
had to write too many names so i totally forgot to include Gennies and Roope as some of my best ingame friends.. so thx for the nice years :)

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Was nice to know you matey, i'll remember the fun we had in DF.

Kurios

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
NOOOOOOoooo you gimp dont go!! i need my ml10 slasher :(

Anyways good luck irl and come back sooon :D

Vissenkop

Fledgling Freddie
Awww, to bad to see you go mate, i only knew you for a short while but i liked your company on the server.

Anyways, Good luck irl and Good luck lvling in there, i heard its a hard dungeon.

Greetings, Viss

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Necromania: I remember you from good old days when we spent some time in DV with friends like Smellysox, Ironfalcon, etc. /on my cleric Eleriona/ it is sad to see someone like you go. :( The game and the community loses with this.

Ok, I am not playing too much anymore (but have my acc open), so I won't notice much... Except if you join us in World of Warcraft, and can farm Molten Core instead.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
*huggles*
Take care and have fun and luck with whatever you do =D

Ethna

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see u leaving... Hope u someday will come back to game and say hi once more...

Many hugs

Snowbell :fluffle:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Going to miss my freind alout whe be do some cracy mls on server you and me most albs maybe rember ouer old ml 10 runs dont be shy to talk with me you know how i be taken over those mls fore you then

gonna really miss you old freind

Shanessa

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck mate but we will keep contact via MSN ofc.:fluffle:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
awww my muppet is leaving...come join me on WoW instead...i ebt u get alot more fun running around with me...with Cross bg inc we can kill enemies on outher servers also

muppet what server you playing ? might lend a friends account and pop in to say hello to you :>

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Esselinithia said:
Necromania: I remember you from good old days when we spent some time in DV with friends like Smellysox, Ironfalcon, etc. /on my cleric Eleriona/ it is sad to see someone like you go. :( The game and the community loses with this.

ye, that were some of the best times in daoc. allways had fun there with you ppl ;)

Esselinithia said:
Except if you join us in World of Warcraft, and can farm Molten Core instead.

what server your on? might lend a friends account to log on and say hello to you :>

Himse

FH is my second home
Looool, i well care, idiot.

Good to see you go, bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom