This is the End :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
:twak: :twak:
Straef said:
. He seems to fancy humiliating people who haven't done anything wrong, .

i never humiliate/flame ppl who havent done anything wrong afaik.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
and besides straef, if you think im back after 1 month, you got no clue what it will say to " quit a Game and get A REAL Life!"

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Way the go m8, GL irl!!! Daoc will die some day anyways...

Go catch those hot chicks at the local pub and play Scrabble with ya parents !!!

catch you on msn!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Smellysox said:
Necro is a good guy , gl and shit :p , Straef kiss me im lonely :<
I might catch a disease :<
necromania said:
and besides straef, if you think im back after 1 month, you got no clue what it will say to " quit a Game and get A REAL Life!"
Shame you can't manage to play a game while having a life ~~

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
although i agree with you(streaf) completly, arn't you just adding to the problem you are trying to preach?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
although i agree with you(streaf) completly, arn't you just adding to the problem you are trying to preach?
That depends on what problem.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
I'm not implying anything, I'm being fairly blunt, as I hoped you might catch the message that way. I don't particulary fancy WoW as a game, but I was on about the community, as there's a lot of sensitive little kiddies swearing about, and being generally abusive, which just reminded me of playing CS. Now, I couldn't give a toss less about being bitched at in CS, but I expect a somewhat better spirit in a MMORPG, as you tend to spend more time together and maybe even get personal.
Wow, that's almost a proper reply, shocking.
And how exactly does my disliking a game make me a twat, exactly? That just gives me the impression that you like to oppress people, refusing to accept different opinions and showing a lack of respect towards people that might just be silly enough to disagree with you.

Fairly blunt, hah. Well, lets stop the bitching then. I couldn´t care less what game you play, i were just being "blunt" (you being a twat in general) :)

edit: What do you mean by: as you tend to spend more time together and maybe even get personal ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Fairly blunt, hah. Well, lets stop the bitching then. I couldn´t care less what game you play, i were just being "blunt" (you being a twat in general) :)

edit: What do you mean by: as you tend to spend more time together and maybe even get personal ?
Blunt as in straightforward, tho you missed that aswell :x Personal as in starting a group and joining ventrilo so you can hear eachother jacking off over a fight. Or, maybe personal as in sharing interests, speaking about whatever?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
Blunt as in straightforward, tho you missed that aswell :x Personal as in starting a group and joining ventrilo so you can hear eachother jacking off over a fight. Or, maybe personal as in sharing interests, speaking about whatever?

Ahh. Well, English is not my native language so i might misinterprit some words. Thought you ment blunt as in "in general".

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Well, nothing wrong might not have been the best way to put it. It's more like pissing someone off until he makes an arse out of himself, and then acting like you're the victim.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=201855

in this thread i doesnt act like a victim, jarvio pm'ed me ingame, asked me for a item, and i simply said i dont sell it to scammers.. and i found it funny the replies he came up with afterwards. so i decided to post it here ^^..

and besides its so long ago, so dont see why you have to bring it up in a "Goodbye Thread"

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
in this thread i doesnt act like a victim, jarvio pm'ed me ingame, asked me for a item, and i simply said i dont sell it to scammers.. and i found it funny the replies he came up with afterwards. so i decided to post it here ^^..

and besides its so long ago, so dont see why you have to bring it up in a "Goodbye Thread"
How about the guy that didn't want your inf in a group then? You appareantly thought that was worth a thread aswell.
You might've found it funny, but I found it a bit sad, and it didn't really improve my impression of you.

Tedi

Fledgling Freddie
Take Care

Hi Mate,

Well it's gonna be sad to see ya go. I hope you have fun with what ever you do next.. Good luck and take care it's sad to see more of the old peeps go.. I too have played for 4 yrs now..

Be Safe

Ted.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol he wont be back trust me...i´m talking to him daily and so far it dosent sound like he wanna go back...same with me...i play now and then only but spend my time on WoW/Spellforce2/Titan quest

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
you play spellforce 2 dwali? i got that game too :).

just started today...trying it on my new comp...damn good game...i likws SF1 alot hope 2 will be good

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
if you wanna play online sometime give me a pm here :), very fun game, abit different from sf1 tho but yet a great game.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
if you wanna play online sometime give me a pm here :), very fun game, abit different from sf1 tho but yet a great game.

cant play online with a copy :) havent decided to buy it yet

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
omg you have a copy of it? i have original :/, with the starforce protection system on it grrr, yet a freat game and very fun. if you buy it. order the use import do not buy european as it uses starforce.

koffeman

Fledgling Freddie
:(( but life goes on says gennies !! :D

I remeber you told me a few days ago about quiting mate and its sad to hear, i didnt know you to long but none the less, you're a damn nice guy no question about that :) !

Hope to see you still floading our endless whine forums hehe ! !

Hope this will give you more time with you family, that i would value alot more myself aswell and if you ever considering getting back after you have trained you kids in daoc etc :pP just give me or shan a call...and BOOM everything is like before :)

Otherwise have a damn nice life mate ! And never stop being you :drink:

Gensoul---gennies---the rest of those true genXXX factions out there

Marc

FH is my second home
Dum Dum Dum, another prick bites the dust.

Id like to say it was a pleasure knowing you.

But it wasnt, so I wont

Good riddance

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Dum Dum Dum, another prick bites the dust.

Id like to say it was a pleasure knowing you.

But it wasnt, so I wont

Good riddance

and you are :O?:twak:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go mate. Hope you do better IRL than you did at DAoC :p . Seriously though come back and say hi sometimes on your brother's account :) and GL with RL.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Just finished Spellforce II... got fuck all to do on this computer :mad:
I want Dark age of Camelot as singleplayer, but with a storydriven campaign and npc players to help me raid the baddies instead ;>
Necro, lets give Everquest II a go, i got a 28 guardian or sumthin.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
3 weeks now, and still not temptet to get back to daoc. so whoever said " you will be back in 2 weeks" seem to be wrong. hehe :)

any of you gonna try Warhammer online ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom