This is the End :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himse

FH is my second home
necromania said:
did i ask for your opinion?... no.. then FO lame Moron

dont spam your own goodbye thread tbh, i thought you was meant to be fucking off?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
dont spam your own goodbye thread tbh, i thought you was meant to be fucking off?

Necromania said:
P.S. i will Keep Trolling Forum

need glasses himse ?

and besides, all you can do on FH is post shit. you never post anything usefull at all!

now go back and cry at your momma

and less hijacking this Thread kthx

Himse

FH is my second home
necromania said:
need glasses himse ?

and besides, all you can do on FH is post shit. you never post anything usefull at all!

lawl, pro reply, you cant even insult me. Its pathetic. Beyond any level i've seen before.

necromania your a fucking idiot, back to your cave. Using your momma jokes is... old. ololol.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Using your momma jokes is... old. ololol.

they really piss me off... not cause i find them offensive, just because there so old and ineffective as an insult...

Himse

FH is my second home
psyco said:
they really piss me off... not cause i find them offensive, just because there so old and ineffective as an insult...

agreed, shows necromania's age. :touch:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:

to bad cant say the same about your age then himse....he is leaving daoc not FH..maybe u should start using your brain instead of your ass

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
need glasses himse ?

Useful as in posting screenies and mocking other thick, childish players like yourself? :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Useful as in posting screenies and mocking other thick, childish players like yourself? :)

omg! you hit the nail on the head, rep inc

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Good thing youre quitting this game, now i´ll have to force you to start playing Everquest or sumthin with me.

And what does my eyes behold. Straef and Himse, two fucking miserable persons (i mean things) seeking attention as usual. Don´t you have anything better to do really ? And Himse, shouldn´t you be off playing WoW, as i see that community more fitting to your age.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Good thing youre quitting this game, now i´ll have to force you to start playing Everquest or sumthin with me.

And what does my eyes behold. Straef and Himse, two fucking miserable persons (i mean things) seeking attention as usual. Don´t you have anything better to do really ? And Himse, shouldn´t you be off playing WoW, as i see that community more fitting to your age.
I'd expect you to fit into the WoW community perfectly. And guess what, you could eBay a WoW account, so you don't accidentily build up the reputation of someone who starts from scratch, as you wouldn't want that.
I'd be asleep by now, or trying to get there, if it weren't for me having the coming two days off from work. But hey, I found something to keep me happy for the time being, I'll just troll around here.
The 'Good thing you're quitting this game' bit is quite right. It's a shame you didn't just stop after that, as you would've found a new quality in life; being able to get something right.
Anyway, is that a satisfactory answer? No, I've got fuck all else to do at the moment, and replying to your thick little friend's 'Surely someone will miss me?' thread might pull some retards into action. Oh, wait, you already arrived.

And by the way, he had it coming ;p You can't expect to crucify people on a forum over tiny little things without getting criticised for doing so, just like I don't expect to be FH's most popular user. But hey, at least I'm fair, and I don't hide my flaws, pretending to be some holy **** ;d

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:

got a EQ2 account :p ^^

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef i never really cared about your opinion , and i never will..

you been flaming me since the day i joined FH, so hey! i got used to it.. now your comments only makes me LAUGH Irl

:wanker:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Straef i never really cared about your opinion , and i never will..

you been flaming me since the day i joined FH, so hey! i got used to it.. now your comments only makes me LAUGH Irl

:wanker:
Actually, if you'd have thought a second before posting, you might've come to the conclusion that I didn't have anything to do with you until recently, and that's only because you've been acting like a ****.
You should read back through your posts and count how often you 'don't care' about posts, regardless of whom it is you're so boldly defying at the time. You're either a really patient man (man, assuming you're old and wise enough to be called so, as I'm sure you wouldn't mention Himse's being a kiddy while being one yourself, now would you?), or talking shit, as you keep on mentioning it every so often.
I'm looking forward to yet another condescending and witty post. Please don't make me wait too long.
As for that last bit, yes, I do intend to wank over your replies.

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Actually, if you'd have thought a second before posting, you might've come to the conclusion that I didn't have anything to do with you until recently, and that's only because you've been acting like a ****.
You should read back through your posts and count how often you 'don't care' about posts, regardless of whom it is you're so boldly defying at the time. You're either a really patient man (man, assuming you're old and wise enough to be called so, as I'm sure you wouldn't mention Himse's being a kiddy while being one yourself, now would you?), or talking shit, as you keep on mentioning it every so often.
I'm looking forward to yet another condescending and witty post. Please don't make me wait too long.
As for that last bit, yes, I do intend to wank over your replies.

straef i care about u, do u care about me? :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:

i think he does care, or else he wouldn't have made a leaving post...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Napshot said:
straef i care about u, do u care about me? :D
As long as I can stop myself from misspelling your name, aye! :p
psyco said:
i think he does care, or else he wouldn't have made a leaving post...
I guess he's just full of shit then, like the last two billion times he said he didn't care :d

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I guess he's just full of shit then, like the last two billion times he said he didn't care :d

tell me something i dont know, dont take it literatly:p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You´r comments are as immense as always Straef.. and no thanks i don´t fancy playing World of Warcraft. The trial wasn´t to my liking at all.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
You should read back through your posts and count how often you 'don't care' about posts, regardless of whom it is you're so boldly defying at the time.

You should do the same :twak:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Straef reading anything? Trolls can reply to posts without that, so he would think that is just time wasted. Maybe that is why he is so clueless...

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:

What age do people have who feel an urge to get nasty on a "goodbye" Thread? I am just asking because from where I stand your close to a "Pot Kettle " sittuation. I honestly dont care whether you like him or not what I find disturbing is the urge to verbally abuse a player who might be leaving and then to attack him for trying to defend himself. He might be showing his age but you are most certainly showing your lack of manners.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
You´r comments are as immense as always Straef.. and no thanks i don´t fancy playing World of Warcraft. The trial wasn´t to my liking at all.
I guess the trial doesn't have enough depth in it to show off the loving and, in your case, oh-so-suitable community. Shame, really. And I wish I could say the same thing about your comments, tho I'm sure I wouldn't manage as strong a tone of sarcasm, but calling your comments immense would just be too much like lying ;(
Kinetix said:
You should do the same :twak:
That's right, because I keep saying 'I don't care' every other post aswell. Hmm, nope.
Esselinithia said:
Straef reading anything? Trolls can reply to posts without that, so he would think that is just time wasted. Maybe that is why he is so clueless...
Clueless about what, exactly? Criticise me all you like, but at least tell me where I went wrong so I can better my life.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
That's right, because I keep saying 'I don't care' every other post aswell. Hmm, nope.

No im saying this ( as i said before ) you and some other persons here ( on FH) keep posting useless crap about things that arnt your business. if you dont have a goodbye kinda post to put on this thread why do you have to come flame like you do on every post?

if you have too much free time in life i suggest you try and get a work or something much more positive.

i dont think that if some1 died you would go to the funeral talk crap about that person would you? thats called respect seems you dont have it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
I guess the trial doesn't have enough depth in it to show off the loving and, in your case, oh-so-suitable community. Shame, really. And I wish I could say the same thing about your comments, tho I'm sure I wouldn't manage as strong a tone of sarcasm, but calling your comments immense would just be too much like lying ;(

I guess i´ll find more depth anywhere else than in your messages. But since you know all about "WoW" tell me how much you enjoyed it.

And, youre implying that its bad that someone likes WoW, whic is really ignorant. Or youre just being a twat as usual :touch:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
I guess i´ll find more depth anywhere else than in your messages. But since you know all about "WoW" tell me how much you enjoyed it.

And, youre implying that its bad that someone likes WoW, whic is really ignorant. Or youre just being a twat as usual :touch:

Well lets not tie Straef to a wooden stake and burn him :flame: he was just giving is opinion ( i think ) wich is in his total right. He just wasnt very smart to come flame a goodbye post :touch:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
No im saying this ( as i said before ) you and some other persons here ( on FH) keep posting useless crap about things that arnt your business. if you dont have a goodbye kinda post to put on this thread why do you have to come flame like you do on every post?

if you have too much free time in life i suggest you try and get a work or something much more positive.

i dont think that if some1 died you would go to the funeral talk crap about that person would you? thats called respect seems you dont have it.
Nobody died, and this is far from the same thing ;p I'll show respect to people that earned it, and necroboi didn't. He seems to fancy humiliating people who haven't done anything wrong, how is that useful, and how does that show respect? He's had his share of bitching, doesn't show any more respect than I do, and I'm fairly sure that my average whine is more informative than anything he's posted.
Comparing a goodbye thread to someone dying is just unrealistic as, for one, the guy will most likely be back within a month. And no, I wouldn't go insulting people at a funeral, mainly because the guy I'd dislike would already be dead, and I'd just be hurting people who've got nothing to do with it, whereas necro here is perfectly capable of responding.
fettoken said:

I'm not implying anything, I'm being fairly blunt, as I hoped you might catch the message that way. I don't particulary fancy WoW as a game, but I was on about the community, as there's a lot of sensitive little kiddies swearing about, and being generally abusive, which just reminded me of playing CS. Now, I couldn't give a toss less about being bitched at in CS, but I expect a somewhat better spirit in a MMORPG, as you tend to spend more time together and maybe even get personal.
Wow, that's almost a proper reply, shocking.
And how exactly does my disliking a game make me a twat, exactly? That just gives me the impression that you like to oppress people, refusing to accept different opinions and showing a lack of respect towards people that might just be silly enough to disagree with you.
Kinetix said:
Well lets not tie Straef to a wooden stake and burn him :flame: he was just giving is opinion ( i think ) wich is in his total right. He just wasnt very smart to come flame a goodbye post :touch:
It might not have been particulary smart, but it sure as hell wasn't a stupid thing to do. All that's happened to me so far was that I might have dropped on the respect ladder with some necromania supporters, which I'm fairly sure I'll manage to live through. But hey, now the lack of respect is mutual, so it was really all for the best, besides which, I'm having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom