This is blasapahphemy! This is Madness!! No...this is...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
AYE! You're finally starting to see what these things are about! :D

It's not about epeen fame, it's not about "going the distance", it's not about proving willpower....it's about everyone in here thinking about me wanking away come june 3rd! :flame:

Oh god, that had me laughing ;p

You're really sick, do you know that?

Don't know why I wrote that though cause I've known for years, even since BW :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
june the 3rd is my 21st birthday, so i hope you wank to my name and to celebrate my life by releasing your semen.

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
still here unless Utd win....

and tbh the first week would have been harsh, but thank the gods for gastric flu :p

does this make me the rank outsider that nobody counted, plus the Queen of no Sex??

<pause to think> ewww... not so proud now <runs away>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I think I'm still in o_O I've not done anything in like 2 weeks.. Can't remember. Allmost, but not.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just a lil reminder of what i'll be "up" to in oh say, 29 minutes and 35 seconds or so :p

It's been a "fun" 28 days, although i have to modify the Wankathon for next time, just doesn't give the same challenge anymore. Guess it's like humping a bike, after you've done it once, it's just so easy to do it again.

Would want to say it's been a pleasure doing this again, but that would probably be furthest from the truth eh? :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Such going back 8+ pages to bump this :p I was gonna this morning to congrats you, but the lazy bit of me couldn't be arsed to xD

wh00t! 4 weeks over (I was still standing in it :eek:)

Congrats xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're the only one who did it toh :(

Well that's nothing enw, but i've done it before and like i said, it gets easier.

Funnily easy i'd say, might have something to do with being ill in the start and getting older :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ddid you all scream my name at orgasm on the 3rd then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom