This is blasapahphemy! This is Madness!! No...this is...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How difficult can it be? ;o

If it wasn't for my GF I'd give it a go.

Depends on how much you do it before you totally stop. If you do it like, every day/every other day. Your body is use to it and you crave it/your body wants the release - Therefore you go slowly mad and do it.

2 weeks I've done before, that was when I just couldn't be arsed.. Not doing it now, due to project 365 :p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on how much you do it before you totally stop. If you do it like, every day/every other day. Your body is use to it and you crave it/your body wants the release - Therefore you go slowly mad and do it.

2 weeks I've done before, that was when I just couldn't be arsed.. Not doing it now, due to project 365 :p

I know that but one day is abit bad, even if you do it every day you should be able to go a minimum of 3 days.

4 weeks would take some go power I must admit but still I can't see it being that hard.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
It's been one day, surley you can last atleast a week ;o I'm sure I could.

i guess everyone is different then. i was ready to kill some bitches earlier.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pretty sure not even Toht will last the full 4 weeks :p

Hey, i invented this game(well, invented inspired) and went the way last times :D

Sorry to hear you "pull" out of this tris-, but appreciate the effort still :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i have a evil plan this time :D
I am going to hide in my room and do revision for 3 weeks :flame:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Day Dos!

Well, nothing really to report yet either. Woke up, day two, nothing special.

Have to get back to you on the problems(if any) when day goes on.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Well I've been dry since thursday. Didn't have sex with gf this weekend because she was on, but I'm seeing her again in a few days so I'll most likely have sex then :/ Sorry guys! But gf has needs too sadly. Still, It's going to be quite a challenge to resist the self service option. I'm pretty used to a quick tug during the week when I can't see my gf! There's still a challenge here in my eyes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well I've been dry since thursday. Didn't have sex with gf this weekend because she was on, but I'm seeing her again in a few days so I'll most likely have sex then :/ Sorry guys! But gf has needs too sadly. Still, It's going to be quite a challenge to resist the self service option. I'm pretty used to a quick tug during the week when I can't see my gf! There's still a challenge here in my eyes.

Aye, leaving out the old tugtug is sometimes enough.

Heck, you've lasted longer then tris- :D

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, i am atually find this quite easy, and well, i normaly do it atleast once a day, unless im out all day :p go me xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hmmm, i am atually find this quite easy, and well, i normaly do it atleast once a day, unless im out all day :p go me xD

Yeah it starts off easy, real easy.

I haven't told about the suprises i'm planning for this one :D

dont i deserve a title for pulling off first?

If one of the mods would, something like "Fast Puller" or "Quickdraw" would be cool.

FAstest wank on Freddys :D

Nate

FH is my second home
The Seven Sins of England isn't a good show to be watching tonight, there was a well-breasted temptress who knew about this event and wore a tight bikini whilst blabbering on about something :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Day three...i guess

Well, i think it's the third day, still nothing though. Wonka working like before, waking up now and then. Nothing inappropriate though.

Have to wait a while.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I missed my rewardary wank for finishing cswk but other than that nothing yet too

Gamah

Banned
Vlad tell them about the best Alternative to youtube so they all fail.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I always wake up with erections :S?

Aye, same here. That's normal though, right?

tbh i've got a girlfriend and still bust nutt about 3 times daily. Make love with her every day aswell! maybe 2-3 times a day at weekend.

I don't know how you can all do it. It's in-humane!

Gamah

Banned
You "make love" laddy olol!!

I need to get a release once a day and always have errections.. :| Guess im a horney beastie!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I need to get a release once a day

So...you're pretty much like Elvis Presley.

On topic though, having this lil gnawing feeling to have funtime.

But that's just 'cause i can't :(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Mission....Failed....conclusion..lasted half a day! progress: half a day longer then last time!. next year's goal? a full day! :fluffle:

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
It's at the stage now where I'll spot a particularly hot girl, or watch a web video with hot girls in, and be quite tempted to give in and play a solo on the devils oboe (ah help i'm running out of euphemisms for wank!)

Will power is actually starting to get used. Tra la la.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom