This is blasapahphemy! This is Madness!! No...this is...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Day Fantastic 4

Well, today has been nice since i managed to get a flu yesterday.

Can't think anything sex related and my lil friend is just hibernating.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck. Ok now I'm really in a bad place. Argument with gf, I'm stressed out, tense, worried. Busting a nut off would be so good right now. DAMN YOU SEEL. WHY!?!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fuck. Ok now I'm really in a bad place. Argument with gf, I'm stressed out, tense, worried. Busting a nut off would be so good right now. DAMN YOU SEEL. WHY!?!

Simple answer, because i can :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

Perhaps the more productive thing to do would be to contact her / see her instead of wanking away the problem?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah yes, Day 5

Lil Seelie does want to play, badly, but no luck for him. Real test should come today, going out and if i meet someone..well.

Ofcourse i can always be the immoral bastard and say to a girl "Hey, i don't want to ruin our possible relationship with meaningless sex, i think we should wait" :D

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps the more productive thing to do would be to contact her / see her instead of wanking away the problem?

OH MY STARS, AN EPIPHANY OF KNOWLEDGE FROM BUGZ. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?! LOLZ I'M SUCH A NJOOB :(

There's no real reason to bring this up again, seeing as the event in question was several days ago. But I've only just read this, and try as I might, it's just too much fun to mock you :/.

"hahaha"

That is all.

Edit: i'm technically out. sorry. i followed bugz advice, so my gf ended up saying "omg i love you so much, let's have sex!". thank you bugz!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
NikonL, i find your lack of seriousnes disturbing :D

The wankathon goes along as planned. Well, not much planning except keeping my hands of my naughty place. Which is going "hard". All the time, everyday...always :(

But hanging in there, or out of there to say. Starting to be really complicated in the morning daze moments. Me "Stay away!"->:touch: <-peepee place.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
OH MY STARS, AN EPIPHANY OF KNOWLEDGE FROM BUGZ. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?! LOLZ I'M SUCH A NJOOB :(

There's no real reason to bring this up again, seeing as the event in question was several days ago. But I've only just read this, and try as I might, it's just too much fun to mock you :/.

"hahaha"

That is all.

Edit: i'm technically out. sorry. i followed bugz advice, so my gf ended up saying "omg i love you so much, let's have sex!". thank you bugz!

Maybe she had an arguement with you because you found it hard to cum?

ololo.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe she had an arguement with you because you found it hard to cum?

ololo.

Well maybe your gf is satisfied with the 30 seconds you can provide her ^^ I don't really think mine is going to complain about a longer run though.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Well maybe your gf is satisfied with the 30 seconds you can provide her ^^ I don't really think mine is going to complain about a longer run though.

The funny is - you posted what I quoted - now you're just trying to get one back at me with some random crap :D

And nah Gamah - ain't the master of love but it's a pretty fkin good experiance :)

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
The funny is - you posted what I quoted - now you're just trying to get one back at me with some random crap :D

Welcome to freddyshouse? 0_o People taking the piss out of other people is the reason i come here :p Apologies if i gave you the impression that i genuinely care about anything that gets said on here. Sadly it is just the abuse i like :/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Welcome to freddyshouse? 0_o People taking the piss out of other people is the reason i come here :p Apologies if i gave you the impression that i genuinely care about anything that gets said on here. Sadly it is just the abuse i like :/

Your mom/over 16 sister/under 50 aunt is hot! She gives loving! o_O

Welcome to FH! xD

(I agree with what you posted btw)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm. It's kinda weird. But after the initial week, it's now basicly same as if i had a wank a couple of days ago. Feeling wise.

Stuck in a "slightly horny" setting :D

Overdriven

2 weeks in you should be alright =D 3 weeks in you better not go outside.. 4 weeks in... *Shudder*

Know what's WORSE? We _all_ know in 3 sundays time, what Toht is gonna do..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2 weeks in you should be alright =D 3 weeks in you better not go outside.. 4 weeks in... *Shudder*

Know what's WORSE? We _all_ know in 3 sundays time, what Toht is gonna do..

AYE! You're finally starting to see what these things are about! :D

It's not about epeen fame, it's not about "going the distance", it's not about proving willpower....it's about everyone in here thinking about me wanking away come june 3rd! :flame:

Overdriven

o_O *Laughed IRL* That's soooooo wrong... It's like being watched, as you know everyone who's read this thread will know you're doing it..

So... THAT is your fetish! *Cries*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
o_O *Laughed IRL* That's soooooo wrong... It's like being watched, as you know everyone who's read this thread will know you're doing it..

So... THAT is your fetish! *Cries*

You miss the beauty of it.

I might or might not be wanking, but everyone sure will be thinking so. So who's the perv now? :D

Overdriven

You miss the beauty of it.

I might or might not be wanking, but everyone sure will be thinking so. So who's the perv now? :D

I'm a pervert anyway xD Just means I can't wank on the 3rd, means I'd be wanking while thinking of you wanking. Which just breaks the limit of gay xD

Now, how many males won't do it on the 3rd now xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm a pervert anyway xD Just means I can't wank on the 3rd, means I'd be wanking while thinking of you wanking. Which just breaks the limit of gay xD

Now, how many males won't do it on the 3rd now xD

Every single one who's read this thread and told to someone about it :D

And think of it this way, you may wank and think of someone else, but how many times can you wank and know others are thinking of you :wij:

Overdriven

I'm going to mark down the 3rd as a day I'll wish to forget now xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom