This is blasapahphemy! This is Madness!! No...this is...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WANKATHON!!

It's that time of year AGAIN that we all gather for 4 lovely weeks, well, lovel'ess weeks, and join hands to stop ourselves from visiting lil tommy and the basketball team.

Yup, it's that time of the year when you strap on a chastity belt, tell the girlfriend(or boyfriend, ladies*nods*) to fek off with their dirty paws and keep your own to your...well...NOT to your own!

"So what's this about?" Asks the horny chipmunk while humping a chestnut(<--gives a whole new meaning hrhrh)

Well, the wankathon is a series of competitions around th...err...wrong paper...

*shuffle shuffle*

Ah yes, starting next SUNDAY!(i always give the final weekend chance to score/wank), as the day turns to monday(that's midnight according to local time), you stop all wanking procedures and/or luuuuvemaking all together, for four weeks!

That's: One sunday later(ngh), two sundays later(ARGH!), three sundays later( come oooon!!) and when the fourth sunday passes into the blisful monday, you go SPLUUUUUUURT!! or Uuuu uuuuuuh!(ladies*nods*).

4 weeks, 28 days(zombies!...trust me...you'll feel like it...), no wanking, rubbing, pleasuring, sexoring, bumhumping, tittygrinding, "showering" of any kind! Kissing, cuddling and whatnot is ok, but no DRYHUMPING! Also pleasuring your partner is perfectly fine, as long as your parts stay, untouched.

You can go in the shower and wash your privates, ze glory hole and the love channel, but no extended rubbing of ze lotion!

Or entrants must report in to this macabre, horrifying, 28 days long test of cock vs mind before midnight sunday(local time).

Let the non-wanking begin!!

Disclaimer: As the semi-owner/inventor of Wankathon(tm), i'm in no way responsible for any outbursts of violence, acts of oddity, public splurtage, homicidal couples or peepee place problems this may occur.

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha:D well...
Sounds great!:D

But I won't join in:z GF would get pissed.. she is way to horny for anything like this=)

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Tempted to make my debut as it is exam time next week and need to conserve the energy :p

Does involuntary nocturnal emission mean your out?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg already?? i was just wondering last night if you were going to do another one lol.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Could do this with my eyes closed. Might give it a shot tbh xD What's the worst that could happen? :p

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure i could even if i wanted to, i have a feeling

"darling, no sex for 28 days k? i wanna accomplish something with them chaps from FH"

wouldnt go down so well.

hmmm...maybe i'll just not tell her. time to bin all the paracetamol i guess.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Does involuntary nocturnal emission mean your out?

A good question and one that's been asked many a times:

No, involuntary sleep splurting is considered "ok".

Drunken "oh i came home and wanked while really really pissed!" does count and you ARE out.

Eq, the previous was the X-Mas special, so it's due time :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Been off sex since last November and still got about 4 months to go before I start again.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
ngbbs44328f77ced80.jpg

its not that time again, wow came round fast

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I always thought a wankathon would involve lots of said wanking in a marathonesque fashion. Surely dontfuckingdarewankathon would be more appropriate?!?!?!

Essex girls take it easily it seems... (steriotyping that is arf arf!)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ EWW Surrey! get me out of this god damned county... one month and a bit till I graduate and evac.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Been off sex since last November and still got about 4 months to go before I start again.

Sex AND self pleasing?

'cause being off sex is nothing, that's just not getting any :D

I always thought a wankathon would involve lots of said wanking in a marathonesque fashion. Surely dontfuckingdarewankathon would be more appropriate?!?!?!

Essex girls take it easily it seems... (steriotyping that is arf arf!)

Yes, but that would be the way the normal people do it.

This is wankathon, like, wank-a-ton before joining :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha quite a few of us Essex people on FH. We can make a guild, then take over Off Topic!

Me,
Vlad,
Himse,
Lenore,

Think there was more but I forget

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
we should! but i dont wanna be surrounded by essex boys. one is plenty enough thank you very much

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Haha quite a few of us Essex people on FH. We can make a guild, then take over Off Topic!

Me,
Vlad,
Himse,
Lenore,

Think there was more but I forget

Or....we others could make a bomb and remove a nice lot from the OT :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
What do you call an essex girl surrounded by essex boys?

(answers on the back of a post-card)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i would but a)if i go longer than 2 days without wanking i get random erections and b) is a secret :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i would but a)if i go longer than 2 days without wanking i get random erections and b) is a secret :D

Well, A: RAndom erections are one of the challenges and B: Your blowupdoll expires in two weeks? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom