This forum is still going eh?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My zerker is templated and 2l4 at the moment. Healer is level1.. And if I am to pursue the template I am after, I will need a whole lotta more plats :p

Everz

FH is my second home
I ran with a Pacc healer through molvik and it was great. If you rolling one go for it, I'm taking a day off doing work today so should be able to get 39. Braemar is gunna get fucked up.

Logi

Part of the furniture
just logged onto my healer, game looks so weird after palying gw2 for half a year lol

- English -

Resident Freddy
Hmmm isnt it wayback wednesday tonight? Worth renewing my pac healer for cathal for 1 night? doubt it ;x

CorNokZ

What's your healer called Logi?

Zerker is 2l6 with charge 3 and having a blast tonight in Molvik ^^

Logi

Part of the furniture
What's your healer called Logi?

Zerker is 2l6 with charge 3 and having a blast tonight in Molvik ^^

Thalassas, can prolly do a few runs right now, although i did a few before and i completely sucked.
Lost my charm :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Thalassas, can prolly do a few runs right now, although i did a few before and i completely sucked.
Lost my charm :p

cant be as bad as me, I tried my molvik VW for first time the other day in god knows how long I got a grp quick. But I haven't got another grp since I Blizzard Bladed a mez'd FG and got us wiped ! :cool:

Logi

Part of the furniture
cant be as bad as me, I tried my molvik VW for first time the other day in god knows how long I got a grp quick. But I haven't got another grp since I Blizzard Bladed a mez'd FG and got us wiped ! :cool:

hahaha ^^

im in the game right now Amb. Alt tabbed on gw2 aswell though, wnat to finish an event chain for l0000tz

Make sum films so I can take part in a way or at least share the action. I won't be playing this game again but I can still appreciate good game play.

Everz

FH is my second home
Whats names then?

Got to 35.. just gotta do quests and template this shiznit.

CorNokZ

Okay, found a sucker who'll do my sc'ing. I will do yours, if you send it, in about 30mins or so

CorNokZ

What time you on today till?
No idea yet. Just got my cleric sorted, now all I need to do is just transfer it to the cleric, level the arties and it is ready to go.

Did you send the sc yet?

CorNokZ

Log on alb, help me with the transfer and I'll do your sc'ing right after

Everz

FH is my second home
No idea yet. Just got my cleric sorted, now all I need to do is just transfer it to the cleric, level the arties and it is ready to go.

Did you send the sc yet?
One sec,

Can't stay to do the SC though, need to get to work. I'll be good for it around 5ish?

CorNokZ

One sec,

Can't stay to do the SC though, need to get to work. I'll be good for it around 5ish?
I'll probably be off by then. We can do it tomorrow. Pm me on Cornokz or Staylow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom