This forum is still going eh?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I can see me being banned in record time. Been posting on a few other forums and also reading stuff posted. Boy has Freddys sunk low now. It was bad before but the pond life have taken over more or less completely with the decent guys in total retreat. I feel sorry for some of you still battling away. This whole site should disappear off the world wide web if you ask me as it is well past it's sell by date.

Better get a few posts in before they cut me off at the knees again.
The real Thugs would've never been such a grovelling, whingy little shit.

The real Thugs would've never been such a grovelling, whingy little shit.

Haha. The only good thing about this forum - which I miss I suppose (I think) - is arguing with morons like you. Carry on and lets see who goes up the wall first.

This is deteriorating into another Thug's classic confrontational post. Don't they all.

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha. The only good thing about this forum - which I miss I suppose (I think) - is arguing with morons like you. Carry on and lets see who goes up the wall first.

This is deteriorating into another Thug's classic confrontational post. Don't they all.

The real Thugs would have started doing reps in a rage.

The real Thugs would have started doing reps in a rage.

I'm older and wiser - I think. Anyways tis early days yet. Lets face it the big ban hammer is poised ready to strike as it always is whenever I appear. I can feel it hovering as I write this.

I now try and tolerate most people as I have come to realise that they can't help it. If you are born stupid you are going to be stupid so it isn't really their fault. I know I am very intelligent and was born like it. Again this is something I have come to realise and accept. Someone who is like myself shouldn't shout and call others not so fortunate names as it is very bad taste. I have learned to live with them now and treat them like children. If I can educate them in some way I will. I know from past experience though it is a waste of time but us wise older folk must try for the good of all.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You do realise nobody cares...right?

Now, Dorimoor...please leave like you keep promising.

I realize I used z in realize and you used an s. I care about that. Apparently z is for US and s is for us Brits. Got used to it as my spell checker is US which is interesting. As for 'You do realise nobody cares...right'. You, or I, haven't really said anything to care about yet. Write something I CAN care about and I will give it some thought.

bainteor

Banned
I'm older and wiser - I think. Anyways tis early days yet. Lets face it the big ban hammer is poised ready to strike as it always is whenever I appear. I can feel it hovering as I write this.

I now try and tolerate most people as I have come to realise that they can't help it. If you are born stupid you are going to be stupid so it isn't really their fault. I know I am very intelligent and was born like it. Again this is something I have come to realise and accept. Someone who is like myself shouldn't shout and call others not so fortunate names as it is very bad taste. I have learned to live with them now and treat them like children. If I can educate them in some way I will. I know from past experience though it is a waste of time but us wise older folk must try for the good of all.

In the past I tried to redeem myself and tolerate the abuse that others directed towards me, however I realised that the feuds I had (either in Thidranki or on the forums) were not so easily forgotten. Sometimes one must accept that irreversible damage has been done and that the path to reconciliation has been wrought beyond recognition by unabiding animosity such that one can no longer walk down it with those whom you wish to make peace with. If these metaphorical bridges have indeed been burnt then I wouldn't get too concerned by it; learn from your mistakes, exculpate and excuse the mistakes and failings of others. Use your new knowledge in the hope that you will be a better person.

Now, Dorimoor...please leave like you keep promising.

Hi Raven, I hope you are doing well. I am merely posting here to speak with an old friend and discuss the possibility of me returning to DAoC. I shan't be bothering you. Perhaps you can 'cut me a little slack', as they say, for I have not posted here for around a year :).

Hey. I just had an idea. Just like of old I can post a video of myself playing the geetar. This should be good for a laugh - or not. Rough and ready guitar piece. You remember I took up the fingerpicking guitar. Well I post stuff on Facebook. Those that remember what I looked like should recognise me from old.

Room untidy and me not dressed but what the heck why put on a show:

Relaxing tune from Thugs (I must learn to stop shaking my damn head so much!)

Lol. There you go. Tis me without a care in the world.

Gone quiet ain't it? Is it because my guitar skills stink or the music stinks or I have gone to look a lot older (56 now mind)? Something has shut you up.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Conversing with yourself and leaving a massive gap in a post as if there was supposed to be a video there, which I guess just didn't happen to work, shame.

Everz

FH is my second home
Thid was actually pretty fun. Bare in mind I was afk for a good 1 hr 20 mins of that. Enough for SoS.. woo

Attachments

• sshot015.jpg
    sshot015.jpg
    872.9 KB · Views: 17

Logi

Part of the furniture
You come back and play mid molvik with the rest of us! We've decided that you're gonna be pac healer!
sounds like fun actually, take a break from gw2. problem is though idk.how to activate my 2weeks free without a visa or mastercard :/

ooo
I can also provid us a vent server, my own :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Day off, the missus will be out until 11pm and it is server update-day

FML

bainteor

Banned
Hi Anesur, how's it going? If I remember correctly the 2 free weeks to returning players has been disabled.

Nice stats from Thidranki Everz, what was the action like? Levelers? Set groups? Somewhere inbetween? ... it really is tempting me now. If Anesur is indeed returning then in a months time we could have a 4 man group in Thidranki.

CorNokZ

Thid isn't really worth it these days.. Most people just do the xp quests and get on with it. Besides that, the mids just camp ck and spam greek fire from their catapults(when it hits you get dotted for 20 seconds and it hits you for 350dmg a dot, so it is pretty much instant death)

When(lol as if) they remove the xp quests and fix the greek fire, Thidranki will bloom again. But for now it is pretty bad

Logi

Part of the furniture
IDK if its worth it to pay 30 euros just to play abit of molvik :/ (my favo molv toons are spread on 2 accs unfortunately). Kinda lame that they take the 14 free days away :/

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
IDK if its worth it to pay 30 euros just to play abit of molvik :/ (my favo molv toons are spread on 2 accs unfortunately). Kinda lame that they take the 14 free days away :/

The new return bonuss will return this month, i dont know what it is this time.

Logi

Part of the furniture
The new return bonuss will return this month, i dont know what it is this time.
oh rly? dank je ^^

ill wait abit i guess, ill keep an eye on their main website for updates about it.

CorNokZ

Everz I might make a healer. There seems to be a real lack of pac healers in Molvik. Albs and hibs run over mids due to the lack of them

Logi

Part of the furniture
Everz I might make a healer. There seems to be a real lack of pac healers in Molvik. Albs and hibs run over mids due to the lack of them

in molv 2 healers is pretty much a must, atleast in the day i was playing, id have a really hard time on my own. It was fun, but sometimes impossible.

CorNokZ

There are german set grps running about, so two healers are a must

Logi

Part of the furniture
so when are you guys done with lvling/temping? cause i got some extra cash so i might consider upping 1acc and hopefully get the right one (where my healers on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom