This forum is still going eh?

Thugs here if anyone remembers me. God knows why I am here posting this; then it could be the bottle of whiskey I had for my birthday. Anyways if anyone is 'old school' how are things going?

Lol. Everyone remembers me. I was the 'King of Thidranki', and that is more than enough for anyone. Who the f*** are you is the point.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Dorimor pretending to be the real king of Thid, Thugs. GTFO.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh god not again, quick someone douse Dorimor in petrol and set him on fire, its the only way to be sure.

What? Is Dormimor still here? Fair play to him. Why the sod never made any videos is beyond me as lets face it he must have been VERY good at playing a eh what was it? Bidet. Yes a bidet, sorry no BD.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
My god, do you really expect people to believe this bullshit?

Ok I am drunk and fit and ready for anything. Fire away. Get rid of you doubts as you are really talking to the 'King of Thidranki'. The guy - person - individual - whatever that ruled Thidranki for over 2 years. Hey and I can still hold my own when blitzed on whiskey. Could you ever do such a monomental thing?

Ok I am drunk and fit and ready for anything. Fire away. Get rid of you doubts as you are really talking to the 'King of Thidranki'. The guy - person - individual - whatever that ruled Thidranki for over 2 years. Hey and I can still hold my own when blitzed on whiskey. Could you ever do such a monomental thing?

Come on who is still on this forum from the long distant past? I am here if you want to try your wits against an old timer. Well I am an old man now so easy meat. Fire away. Or is the 'King of Thidranki' too much to cope with whatever his age? The King of Thidranki has never met his match sober or whatever. Never! You think differently? Interesting...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Someones been in his mums knicker drawer again.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm King of Thidranki :confused: Not a title i'd be braggin about :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
king of thidranki... oh my... i allways wondered why i never shouted for Arthur/Lamfhota/Random viking x in thid... but now i know..

Everz

FH is my second home
If it's really Thugs, where is your workout video?

bainteor

Banned
What? Is Dormimor still here? Fair play to him. Why the sod never made any videos is beyond me as lets face it he must have been VERY good at playing a eh what was it? Bidet. Yes a bidet, sorry no BD.

Hey Thugs, how are you these days? I'm still around although I stopped posting actively on the forums about a year ago.

I actually did have quite a lot of footage from Thidranki on the German supercluster (Glamorgan). I had footage mostly from small groups, either versus zergs or other small groups. It was enough to make a movie, but unfortunately my PC got a virus around 3 years ago so I had to delete it all. That was a great shame because I thought it would have been fun to watch. I believe that one of my friends has footage of 3 of us killing a group of 10, which I could track down for you if you want.

I know you'll remember me as playing a Bonedancer but I didn't really play it for that long. I mostly played on my Cabalist, Healer and finally Eldritch on the German servers and later Ywain.

Anyway, it's nice to see an old face around. Hope all goes well for you.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi Dori! Good to hear you are still well :)

/wave

CorNokZ

Yeah, just returned and I am making a load of new thid toons. Got a nightshade, minstrel, sb(crap template) and working on a merc as we speak :)

Any plans on returning old buddy?

bainteor

Banned
That sounds great. I do indeed have plans to return which I should be able to fulfill around the middle of May for I am rather busy with work at the moment.

I am a bit sceptical about Thidranki though. If I remember correctly, it's just full of people leveling these days (those quests have killed the competitive nature of it in my opinion). However, I assume that you know more about it than myself, therefore if you feel that the action is of the desired quality and quantity then I would be happy to form a set group with you. I have a Cabalist, Eldritch, Healer, Bonedancer and a Warden ... all templated and plenty of experience (with titles). Miscellaneous characters include a Nightshade, Animist, Mauler, Mercenary and a Warrior (all templated). I will endeavour to message you on FreddysHouse when I am able to play Thidranki again.

CorNokZ

The quantity is there, the quality of it varies a lot though. As you said most people use it as an easy way to level. The most competitive BGs these days must be Molvik and Cathal Valley. CV is great when you have a good group. I haven't played molvik in ages, so couldn't say

bainteor

Banned
Molvik could tempt me, I do have an Eldritch with a template there (curtesy of Anesur). However I would very much prefer to play Thidranki. Cathal Valley is another option. We shall see. I will message you in May providing all goes to plan and I can play DAoC again, we'll assess the situation and make a decision.

Lol. I have behaved myself for years and now this. One bottle of booze and away I go again. The word pathetic comes to mind. Mind you at least I have packed the game in some time ago which I suppose is the main thing. I'm probably still good for some great poems though :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom