Thinking of returning..

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
But i am curious about how it is..

how is the population etc? anyone want to fill me in on the new patch etc? :p

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
population is ok, you can get decent fights, although you get added all the time, about the patch cba writing...

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
same, here, thinking of returning in a month or two after the summer uni exams:puke:

i quit the game last november so i dont even know how it is with the clustered servers...tbh i dont even know what difference it made. was there any benefit from the cluster in pve (ie arti mobs pop time etc). Do they still charge a ton of money to repair artis? (that was a big blow). Are there often public raids organized in pve?
is darkness rising any fun at all?

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
What has changed? _ RvR from pydwen and exca is put together now.. It's a shared zone now. Same goes for other certain area's (camelot eg). Other zones are accessible on both servers.. so, there's 2x classic, 2x si, 2x toa, 2x catacombs.

Population: Think there's more ppl active now then 6 months ago, you'll see RvR is crowded. And also ML Raids are very very crowded.

Changes: ToA is made alot easier now. DR stuff with subclassing.. and the "classic" (or non-toa, buffrange) server is added, altough there are zeh french frogs. Some classes got nerfed (hi2u warlock), others are given love.

DR: It's worth it to do, takes less time then ToA (at start).. also less hard. Quests are fun 1st time you do em :p New gfx etcetc.

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
warlocs got nerfed??? hahahahah:flame: :flame:
thats a bit of good news...was gonna ask that but forgot to. So midgard is not filled with warlocs anymore right? how about vamps?

also can you plz explain that ToA is easier...?:worthy:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Ok:
Master levels: ml1 to enter ml7, ml3 to enter ml9... instead of ml1 for ml5, ml3 for ml7. Still ml8 for 9 (credit), and ml9 for ml10.

The Djinni's can port to ml3,5,7 dungeons.

Artifacts no longer needed, just scrolls + encounter now. There are also no more rare scrolls.

Artifacts cannot loose duration anymore. It's just insane amount to repair :>

Think that's about it :)

ANDANDANDAND.. midguard is actually 'underpopulated' now.. due to kiddies rolling warlocks are vamps on hib now. :D

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
Ok:
Master levels: ml1 to enter ml7, ml3 to enter ml9... instead of ml1 for ml5, ml3 for ml7. Still ml8 for 9 (credit), and ml9 for ml10.

The Djinni's can port to ml3,5,7 dungeons.

Artifacts no longer needed, just scrolls + encounter now. There are also no more rare scrolls.

HOLY SHIT!!:eek2:

ffs i picked a really bad time to quit.

So in otherwords its a lot faster now to have a toon ready for rvr i guess...right?

edit: another question: can you still run multiple clients?

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Owl said:
HOLY SHIT!!:eek2:

So in otherwords its a lot faster now to have a toon ready for rvr i guess...right?
well that depends !

Owl said:
edit: another question: can you still run multiple clients?

yes but only 2 ;<

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Wouldn't waste your time mikke!

Ignore Terra, his just annoyed cause his vamp is about as good as a fridge magnet :touch:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Even with the use of some lvl 50 accounts to pl myself with, the artifacts/mls/cls seem like such a big amount of hassle to get through, although my playtime isn't very big for what i've done so far, just seems a bit of a slog that you need it done just to start rvr ;[

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Even with the use of some lvl 50 accounts to pl myself with, the artifacts/mls/cls seem like such a big amount of hassle to get through, although my playtime isn't very big for what i've done so far, just seems a bit of a slog that you need it done just to start rvr ;[

indeed! but remembering how it was before those changes mentioned in the above post i recon now it must be much easier...

i might get back then:) provided that its true that GOA can restore your deleted characters (oh yes in my rage i deleted everything hehehe).

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
What difference has DR made? I don't see any whines or DR raid threads! oO

Did CLs, champion weapons or sub classing make any difference to RvR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom