Returning to daoc

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
After a break of hmm let me see, about 4 years, im thinking about returning to daoc. (if mythic can find my account details that it, since its saying on their hp, that my both my emails dosent exsist) my last char was a Sorc, with ml 10 and arti template ( the standard at that time, cant remember the names of the different artis it had, i think it was about 5-6 or something) anyhow how much has the game changed since then, would I still be able to use the same template?

Kind regards

Ironfalcon.

btw. any of the old players out there? :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hey :)

I really dont think you will be able to use ur old template, maybe for a soft Startup..
but so many things has changed, Alot new items has been added aswell, making the old "Uber" drops look pathetic ;).

if you consider joining a Large Friendly Guild, Let me know ;)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Hey :)

I really dont think you will be able to use ur old template, maybe for a soft Startup..
but so many things has changed, Alot new items has been added aswell, making the old "Uber" drops look pathetic ;).

if you consider joining a Large Friendly Guild, Let me know ;)

Hey freggy.

Long time no see, last time i spoke with you, i was cursing at you. Kiss and make up? ;) Damnit! I was just hoping, but none of my items in theis template was uber anyhow. :p well just got a word from mythic. Apperently my main account is closed due to hacking. Im thinking on going ywain 3, since i have a few mates there, but havent talked about guild yet, ill think about it mmkay.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hey freggy.

Long time no see, last time i spoke with you, i was cursing at you. Kiss and make up? ;) Damnit! I was just hoping, but none of my items in theis template was uber anyhow. :p well just got a word from mythic. Apperently my main account is closed due to hacking. Im thinking on going ywain 3, since i have a few mates there, but havent talked about guild yet, ill think about it mmkay.

BTW it doesn't matter what Ywain you join as 1-10 is 1 big cluster.

As for temping you chars it not that hard to get items you need as you can buy Dragon items through scales and Undivided-ywain9 is doing ML10 Farming everyday on Alb.Must admit been on few of his raids and he has been by far the best out all 3 realms on ML10 Fair with his rolls and honest.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Also regarding guilds I notice you were member of CM well you be pleased to know KZN is still running around on Ywain.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Also regarding guilds I notice you were member of CM well you be pleased to know KZN is still running around on Ywain.

Thanks for the answer. :) well thats nice, hows the population? any action going? Lol kzn still around? what rr is he now? Would be nice to speak to him again, wonder if he even remember me.. :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the answer. :) well thats nice, hows the population? any action going? Lol kzn still around? what rr is he now? Would be nice to speak to him again, wonder if he even remember me.. :p

Plenty Action on Ywain and he RR12

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Plenty Action on Ywain and he RR12

Najs... im not sure im getting on again, depends wether mythic decides to unban my account. If you see him, tell him ironfalcon/theis said hello.. :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Oh well.. my account is banned due to radar/mapping, and they wont change their decision because they cannot tell how many people have had acces to my account. So that settles my return to daoc.. :p shame really, been looking forward to going back to daoc.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well tbh it doesn't take to long to 50/Temp character these days and getting to RR5 can all be done within a week with good friends.

Before ML7 nerf we could PL and temp/arti xp/CL xp a character to 50/ML10/CL10 in a hour.

I not tried Rassa Groups think it only takes a few hours more.

Try 14 day free trial out nothing to loose by it and you not paying for it.

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rassa is much slower than ml7 mate. Takes hours just getting to lvl50(3-4h in the center spot).

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Well tbh it doesn't take to long to 50/Temp character these days and getting to RR5 can all be done within a week with good friends.

Before ML7 nerf we could PL and temp/arti xp/CL xp a character to 50/ML10/CL10 in a hour.

I not tried Rassa Groups think it only takes a few hours more.

Try 14 day free trial out nothing to loose by it and you not paying for it.

Soulja

well thats the thing, I only really have time to be casual, wont be on for maybe once a week, a few hours tops.. :) would be nice just to pop in once and a while and just know your set to go. :) and plus I dont know how many of my "friends" is on, and tbh, I hate to depend on others to help me level you know. :) but thanks for the advice.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom