Thid

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Sorry, I was switching characters and somebody called for people to do the group steps of ML4 and ML5. So my warden dinged ML5 ... not even been 50 a week yet, get in!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
can you guys keep this thid shit up till saturday when i get home from uni and get some internets that doesnt have aids so i can play, cheers <3

Lucius

Banned
Me and a couple of friends who had a set group on the German servers will be coming next week, hope to see you guys and maybe even group up too.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Me and a couple of friends who had a set group on the German servers will be coming next week, hope to see you guys and maybe even group up too.

:clap: yay

Rolling hib aswell mate? :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
everz, gohan; know any macro program? i want to put my plats to use and get a char who can make thid stuff :p

people should get in #fh-ot on irc quakenet as well

- English -

Resident Freddy
everz, gohan; know any macro program? i want to put my plats to use and get a char who can make thid stuff :p

people should get in #fh-ot on irc quakenet as well

ghost mouse or a logitech g15 keyboard can do the trick

Lucius

Banned
Well, I havn't been so of course I will make a decision after a couple of days :). For me, the main factor is realm population purely on the basis of amount of action. You can choose three realms anyway.

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
yeah you can roll on all three realms anyways so i geuss it doesn't entirely matter :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
pm me if u want an account. it's closed though, and the only character on there is around lvl45 (no free /level) and obviously no free 14 days or w/e.

but the offer is still there :p

Lucius

Banned
Thanks for the offer mate, although me and my mate have decided to DL the 14 day free trial and will renew after that ;).

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Resubbed and got the expansions today. *Shrug* Zerodee on Hib-Mogan

Will have a Thid-Eld, then some other toon to play in big boy RvR/level up if I can be arsed.

gohan

FH is my second home
also most people are in bad blood now and idle on irc quakenet #FH-OT

pop in say hi call laddey a **** and ask for a guild inv

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok need some help...

Templating Druid for Thid

Any items that are a 'must have' before building a template around what Rogs i can find?

Lucius

Banned
Ok need some help...

Templating Druid for Thid

Any items that are a 'must have' before building a template around what Rogs i can find?

"Villager's Ring of Victory" is a must have for all Hib templates - that is if you can get hold of one.

CorNokZ

So what was grp on mid looking like?

Just wanna know if I should go aug for the haste buffs..

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
You're playing healer as well? geeeeeeeeez. :D Got my druid to 24, teh slooooooooow casting speed..

Specced 22 Regrowth, 9 Nature.

Missing grp insta, but i pwn so don't need it...

CorNokZ

Was thinking of 15mend, 13aug and 13pac.. Gives a decent all around healer :)

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
Fingers in too many pies i think.... don't people usually run 2 healer setup? or something?
2 healers 1 shaman, 5 slots left for warlocks and a skald isn't that what they do nowadays?

CorNokZ

In thid I reckon a decent healer and a shaman should be enough for heals

Lucius

Banned
In thid I reckon a decent healer and a shaman should be enough for heals

It depends on the action really. On Avalon, we were considering a Mid group with Healer(aug)/Healer(pac)/Healer(mend)/Valk(pre-nerf)/Skald/Berserker. It never materialised but this is quite an extreme setup. However, that setup is unkillable, so it may be something you want to bear in mind. The problem with Mid is that with a Healer if you want good heals you will need to sacrifice good mezz. My Healers on Lyonesse/Excalibur both have good heals but only a 25sec mezz that gets a resisted a lot .. not ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom