Thid

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd go 23shield, 21 crush and then just put rest in parry

Awesome 6second backside stun when people try to run

Lucius

Banned
CorNokZ suggested a good spec.

If you want to go all out attack, try 23 Crush and 24 Polearm with rest points in Parry. Before Contusions nerf, you could 5 second stun your enemy and then just go crazy with the Polearm. Unfortunatly it has been nerfed now but you will still do a lot of damage with the polearm.

Bear in mind also that a Saracen Thrust/Shield spec has been used to great effect, there are quite a few notable ones on the German server. You block loads, attack fast and do a fair amount of damage. Maybe that is something to bear in mind also.

Hope this helps :).

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Me and Gara got our chars to 24 last night. Started leveling up a "to 50" solo toon as well. Am ready for Thid on my eld for a while ^^

CorNokZ

Anyone up for hib right now?

*logs in on bard, Muzaik*

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Need a while man, need to wake up from no sleep. What's the action like at 1pm?

CorNokZ

Logged already.. Only stealther hibs on atm, but there was two alb duos out and a norseman valk

Lucius

Banned
Downloaded all expansions up to Catacombs as well as the 14 day free trial and a 1 month subscription after that. It says I am not authorised to use Catacombs even though I have it enabled on my account - is this because I am on the free trial and can only use up to the SI version? Anyone know how I can solve this, or should I patch up with SI (which will take ages) and then after the 14 free days play Cata? Thanks :).

Turamber

Part of the furniture
My light eld is Tzmisces, will be around for a bit in a few -- although will be heading to the ML raid with my main later. I suck though, so be warned.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
You should automatically be able to use Cata on the 14 day trial - i am currently.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
If you are just opening an acc on DAoC Us and want a lvl 50 quickly so you can /level 20, roll on Modred because of the 400% exp bonus - me Aoami and Overdriven are there so if you want in on the action give us a shout in game :D

Everz

FH is my second home
If you are just opening an acc on DAoC Us and want a lvl 50 quickly so you can /level 20, roll on Modred because of the 400% exp bonus - me Aoami and Overdriven are there so if you want in on the action give us a shout in game :D

Where about are you?

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
was just wondering what are all the stats bonuses skills and resists and caps can you have at lvl 39 wana make a molvik character :)

CorNokZ

at 39:

Stats are +58 and +20caps
Resists are 20 flat out
Hits are 156 and +156caps
AF is 39
End is 19

Can't remember toa bonuses but I can imagine somewhere around 5

CorNokZ

You can probably use 51 chain in molvik, but I'm not sure.. Better to ask those who hit molvik on a more regular basis than I do :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You can probably use 51 chain in molvik, but I'm not sure.. Better to ask those who hit molvik on a more regular basis than I do :)

I used crafted lvl 51 gear on my molvik hero with no problems :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom