Thid

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
There are other 'auralite' dungeons which you can farm auralite form (better drop rates) especially with high level characters if you go to the lvl 40 auralite dungeons. I think there's like 2 in each classic dungeon. The mobs drop cash and auralite and then there's a boss at the end which'll have a small loot table of like 2-3 items. you can get to all the classic dungeons by going to the abandoned mines (which you can find your way to by going through the crack in TNN)

Edit: Typically a set of lvl 30 auralite gear for thid (inc jewelry) will be about 1500-2000 auralite

which doesn't take long to farm, or buy off housing :p

Zede

Part of the furniture
At L22/23 I went to Spraggon Den & went in the Rise of the Spraggon instance, clear that & u will have 5 to 600 hundred auru, enough to buy the L20 aru set.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
All this talk has got me interested again :D - I'll be using a fresh account on the US servers and will presumably have to start from level 1, which realm are you guys on most of the time and which class will be the easiest to level and start pwning with? :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
If you have to start from level one I'd try one of the 'new' classes. I prefer Hibernia as the people are a little bit friendlier and there is a bit more of a team spirit, although with most people playing all three realms it is marginal.

Try a vampiir in my humble opinion, they look very good, am quite tempted to play one myself. Admittedly casters are easiest to start with, though, as they require little in the way of equipment.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
At L22/23 I went to Spraggon Den & went in the Rise of the Spraggon instance, clear that & u will have 5 to 600 hundred auru, enough to buy the L20 aru set.

I will give that a try thanks. My eldritch is very squishy, being light spec, but I will venture in...

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
Easiest class to lvl with... especially from lvl 1 would be a vampiir... that class specced fotm claw spam tears through task dungeons and instances like corn through edible underwear. You'll be lvl 24 in like 30 minutes :p (reasonable time less than 12 hours play time i think). That thing has next to 0 downtime if you spec correctly. Mobs die quickly due to claw spam, and every bit of melee dmg you do you get power back to feed your claw spam, and i think you get an end regen buff don't you? or maybe an end leech or something gay like that. :)

Edit: actually probably less than 8 hours is a reasonable time... or maybe 6 if i think about it... task dungeons with a vamp is silly xp, most of the time you can run through a task dungeon to the specific mob you need to kill without aggroing.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Great cheers guys, i'll make a vamp later :) I just hope DAoC hasn't lost its magic since I last played.

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
The magic for me has always been PvP. But then again, i'm not bothered by being 'rolled' by a fg when i'm soloing, i'm not bothered when someone adds on me when i'm soloing and not particularly bothered about being zerged while in a fg :) Infact the more people doing said things just makes me more sure the game hasn't died. As long as i can take down a few people before I die i'm happy :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
Easiest class to lvl with... especially from lvl 1 would be a vampiir... that class specced fotm claw spam tears through task dungeons and instances like corn through edible underwear. You'll be lvl 24 in like 30 minutes :p (reasonable time less than 12 hours play time i think). That thing has next to 0 downtime if you spec correctly. Mobs die quickly due to claw spam, and every bit of melee dmg you do you get power back to feed your claw spam, and i think you get an end regen buff don't you? or maybe an end leech or something gay like that. :)

Edit: actually probably less than 8 hours is a reasonable time... or maybe 6 if i think about it... task dungeons with a vamp is silly xp, most of the time you can run through a task dungeon to the specific mob you need to kill without aggroing.

Just outside Spraggon den is a little circle of mushrooms, with lots of mobs around it ( about 8) They respawn in groups of 3 every 30 seconds. Got my ani to 24 in this one spot, only went back to Howeth to drop off full bags :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Whats the level range on the mobs Zede?

blue to 20-23 characters, the odd yellow ( one in 5 i'd say). they go green at 24. oh and every single mob the valley spraggon den is in is neutral, which is nice.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh i completely forgot i'd need a Visa or Mastercard to pay for the account in the US, i've only got a debit card, looks like no thid for moi :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh i completely forgot i'd need a Visa or Mastercard to pay for the account in the US, i've only got a debit card, looks like no thid for moi :(

You can pay through certain websites iirc - just put in some fake card details to pass the create account & pay using the website. I can't remember the name but someone else will know it.

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
either they fail to get some money, or some poor sod has been billed for several pieces of expensive jewelry, a cruise in the bahamas, and 1 months subscription to Dark Age of Camewhat?

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
haha :p cancelled the subscription straight away so it just gives me 14 days playtime now until I get myself an actually Visa.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
ill be on now for a bit but playing a clan match soon

gohan

I am a FH squatter
lolz famous in thid once more

ME (Gohanlethid): everz is shit dont grp with him
Stalker: lol inxy
ME: did u just call me inxy?
Stalker: well id rather call u by ur arms than ur gimpy scout :p

u wish u were as famous as me

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Will be on in a little while.. Cousin and his gf is here atm

- English -

Resident Freddy
only me around atm, isnt much action though, so semi afking, hope it picks up soon

CorNokZ

Mom won't stop talking.. Cousin and his gf looks like they're just about to fall asleep

Doubt I'll get on tonight :<

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
lolz famous in thid once more

ME (Gohanlethid): everz is shit dont grp with him
Stalker: lol inxy
ME: did u just call me inxy?
Stalker: well id rather call u by ur arms than ur gimpy scout :p

u wish u were as famous as me

Can stalk you here aswell ^^ :p

CorNokZ

It's late mate.. My template is done, all I need is a dragonshield and sc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom