Thid

Zede

Part of the furniture
im on hib atm, semi afk with void eld on the Battlements ! way to many hibs about atm, mids & albs infrequent as they get zerrrged

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i say im going hib and u all follow me, who will i kill then? :( think i'll make 1 shitty char on each realm. anyone need money on alb and got it on hib/mid?

anyway if anyone wants a free account ive got like 4 of them all with high level spiritmasters on

Everz

FH is my second home
i say im going hib and u all follow me, who will i kill then? :( think i'll make 1 shitty char on each realm. anyone need money on alb and got it on hib/mid?

anyway if anyone wants a free account ive got like 4 of them all with high level spiritmasters on

Can i kill them over and over again haha?

Zede

Part of the furniture

I could use one to make a 24 buffbot on hib & alb if u dont mind :)

- English -

Resident Freddy

ive got some cash on mid/hib, could use a bit on alb to make my wiz or something ;>

ill prolly make thid chars on all realms

Lucius

Banned
It seems as though this action is good enough to sustain another 25k character.

gohan

I am a FH squatter

i can sort ya on hib got fa squared on mid tho

gohan

I am a FH squatter
me corn and english rocking out bard bm and champ trio need backupz OVER!!!!

gohan

I am a FH squatter
u missed out mate was good no matter what everz posts after photo shop heres what happened

gohan

I am a FH squatter
plus i was famous in thid again, they were all like OMGZ are u gohan from EU *wet pants* u iz a LEG END! YO

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
omg I had so much fun tonight :D

A few nice fights vs. some grps, but mostly just rolling over anything that got in our path! Think I got about 160 kills tonight on my rogstar bard, so titles won't be far away :)

plus i was famous in thid again, they were all like OMGZ are u gohan from EU *wet pants* u iz a LEG END! YO

Sad but true.. This actually happened :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Lies. I won the db's

:eek:

Attachments

• llold.JPG
    llold.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 24

CorNokZ

I'll try to get my gear sorted tomorrow.. Anyone who can transfer some plats from alb to hib? :( Need moar plats

- English -

Resident Freddy
I'll try to get my gear sorted tomorrow.. Anyone who can transfer some plats from alb to hib? :( Need moar plats

ive got decent chars on hib, sure we can farm a few plat somehow to get equipped ;)

even though aurulite gear was ok, still may get SC ;p

CorNokZ

Some of my jewelry is aurulite, but I have NO resists whatsoever.. So I need to atleast cap out my melee, body, energy, heat and cold resists :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Some of my jewelry is aurulite, but I have NO resists whatsoever.. So I need to atleast cap out my melee, body, energy, heat and cold resists :)

how does one do that without getting a SCer involved ? ( CMs are le shit for thid stuff + ive only got about 30g on each char. Have 24 Aurulite Animist now tooo ( Flyagric)

Lucius

Banned

I've got 5,600 kills on my Cabalist and don't have a template (with no resists above 10%, most below 7%). Also, my Eldritch got to 16,000 kills with Aurulite gear before she got a proper template ;).

Turamber

Part of the furniture
How do you the aurulite stuff? I was told by a guildee to go into the 'crack' in TNN, but it seems full of grey con mobs to me. Was some blues and greys at the end of it but, apart from a nice focus staff, they didn't drop anything decent despite an hour farming them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom