Werewolf Themed Mafia #The Hand's Tourney 1

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
as im the only one with a legitimate claim, i think youre overstepping your mark somewhat you peon

vote: tohtori

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think it's late and we are all surely too fatigued to discuss this now?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The shadows of night approach the capital, trust and fellowship replaced by uncertainty and despair.

Nighttime

Olgaline

FH is my second home
A new day dawns......all alive, all accounted for

Daytime

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So where do we go from here? Personally Tohts blood lust makes me distrust him. All cards on the table, he wanted me to join him in killing cal yesterday, when that didn't happen he turned on his own liege.

I do not know what my Lord desires, but he has a dragons egg.

Cal is a whore master and tricky, I am not sure if I believe he does not care for the crown. But he is not of a major house and has not been malicious as far as I know.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I never said we should kill Cal and i don't have a bloodlust, just want to rid of the lords and bring in a new era without backstabbing lords and ladies that have been ruling so far.

I stand by my vote from yesterday vote: mabs

Ofcourse getting rid of me would be the move for Mabs as that would procure victory for your house as you could simply rid of Cal thereafter.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In plain terms; we vote mabs out and then we have three independent people who can choose the faith of the kingdom.

Voting for me would just mean that Ch3tan and Mabs would rid of the rest and seat mabs on the throne.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You did, you said I should join you in voting cal for the noose. Now you are also lying.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well isn't that convinient, one wrong vote away from victory and now i've supposedly plotted murder on the only person who -might- help me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well isn't that convinient, one wrong vote away from victory and now i've supposedly plotted murder on the only person who -might- help me.
Well you did, and you then said we'd sort out mabs and raven after. You are the only one here with proven blood on your hands.

You'll notice I've not voted for you though, I do want to understand why you feel the need to lie though.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well it's certainly not keen on being the meat in the middle of an assassin sandwich. So I'll see what Mabs has to say.

Chet hasn't lied to me yet as far as I can tell, Mabs hasn't said much and it's coming out now you want me dead.

I've been straight forward with everything I've seen, heard or experienced. I'm not bothered who takes the crown, I certainly don't want it. But I'd rather be alive than dead!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I an unsure if mabs has woken yet, he tried to use the dragons egg last night and I found him in a deep sleep. It seems the egg had different effects on different people... maybe only one of targarean decent may unleash the power within?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You are the only one here with proven blood on your hands.

Key word being "proven" isn't it, and that being as much your call as mine. Your nightly actions have been quite secretive still and we know from previous notes that Mabs ordered you to kill me. I can even get the paper for it;

as we are all cards on the table at this point, i sent my ch3t minion to dispose of toht , and now this ^ has happened.. coincidence ?

By your lords own degree, you're the one who's been given orders to kill.

Ch3t is lying to you right now Cal because he knows that if i die, you're easily removed. I believe that this won't end before all the lords are dead and it's the only choice that won't leave a 2 versus 1 scenario.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, I was ordered to, but I didn't. And I say proven because cal and mabs could just as easily have killed as well.Your night actions are also unknown remember.

Still I'm going to wait and see what the others do before condemning you kinslayer.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As i see it;

If Cal votes for me, that's it, done. I'm hung and those two take out Cal, other way around If i vote for Cal, same deal.
If Ch3t doesn't vote for Mabs, or the other way around, we go our seperate ways and see what the night brings. I'm looking at possible murder since last night was so quiet.
If they do turn on eachother, same thing, but just with 3 people instead of 4 and no lords to minions alliances to give orders.

So if neither Mabs or Ch3tan wish to turn on eachother, i don't think we'll get anything done today.

Mabs

i am still maintaining my position that Toht is up to something
i have no problem with cal

vote: toht

Calaen

What say you Ch3t, I trust you more than the rest.

I see the logic in what Toh is saying, clearing out the lords and starting fresh.

However I have doubts regarding the motives of Toh, who seems to like killing everyone that is in his way. If it wasn't for Ch3t I'd be dead now.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lord mabs, whilst I agree Toht should die, I find myself compelled to protect cal. I think we need an accord between the two of you should we three be the only ones left.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
However I have doubts regarding the motives of Toh, who seems to like killing everyone that is in his way. If it wasn't for Ch3t I'd be dead now.

Are you suggesting i would've killed you? I've never given any such indication, quite the contrary, and only one saying that was Ch3tan.

I've also only killed Raven after -all- of you voted for him.

Mabs

Lord mabs, whilst I agree Toht should die, I find myself compelled to protect cal. I think we need an accord between the two of you should we three be the only ones left.

i have no interest in a cal-free world

Calaen

Are you suggesting i would've killed you? I've never given any such indication, quite the contrary, and only one saying that was Ch3tan.

I've also only killed Raven after -all- of you voted for him.

From the looks of it you wanted me hanged, and were sounding out the plans in the hope of getting assistance.

Sorry Toh, but I deem my chances of survival to be higher with only one dagger hiding in the alleyways.

vote Toh

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just wanted to point out that you're taking ch3ts word on me wanting you dead, not evidence.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
vote toht

That my slippery friend is because you are a liar and I am not. You ranted me to turn on cal and my master, but i don't see that benefiting the realm. Die for for your treachery.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Refusing his fate, Toh draws his sword and backs towers the door. A cry for the guards sounds, but he cuts the first two down and runs.

The remaining lords follow in pursuit.Toht comes to a closed door and cal catches him first and demand his surrender, refusing toht lunges for the Lord oblivious of the two wenches who have opened the door behind him bearing daggers. As Lord mabs and Ch3tan approach, Toht falls to the floor inches from impaling cal on his sword.The wenches courtsey to Lord cal and disperse as quickly as the apeared.

Mabs arpoaches Toht, looks down at him, Toht still alive begs and pleads with Mabs for a quick and dignified end. Mabs turns his back and as he leaves the room, he turns to Ch3tan.....flay him, then salt him, after all, as they say...Ours is the fury!

A new king is found, a new king is crowned, long live King Mabs! Ruler and lord of the seven kingdoms
house_baratheon_sigil_wallpaper_by_magnaen-d5387qm.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't forget, his new hand Lord cal, and Lord commander of the kings guard, ch3tan.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Although cal is still alive, and has been spared by the House Baratheon
Technically, House Baratheon Mabs & Ch3t win,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom