Werewolf Themed Mafia #The Hand's Tourney 1

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So raven, if you had an attempt in your life it can only be mabs or cal, as I was resting.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I did nothing with the egg, just left it be. As i said earlier, with Poag dying in a fire, it might be that there's more then one. With all the birds chirping and suns shining, one can guess i had a lovely night. Outside that duty malarky that is.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
So raven, if you had an attempt in your life it can only be mabs or cal, as I was resting.

It certainly wasn't me, Toh appears to have had a pleasant night. Therefore it can only be Mabs but if he's your master I guess it doesn't matter either way.

hmm it's certainly been quite a night.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, I certainly have not know my master to be his own champion.

Toht, what say you. Did you indeed stop an attempt on your master? And by whom?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well Mabs is the one who issues you with death orders and I think Calaen is just a snoop. So to avoid any murders tonight I would say remove Mabs' tool of murder. I happen to believe you and/or Mabs killed the king. Mabs can hang tomorrow.

Someone tried to kill me last night, don't know who for sure but out of the people left able to kill there is only one that has openly admitted to being a murderer.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Before i was invited to have a romp in the old wenchcellar, i did scare someone off before they came near Ravens quarters. No idea who, could've as easily been Calaen bringing the offer of puppies himself.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Who has admitted to being a murderer? You should be careful with your slanders.

vote raven

Here is my theory. We have a targerean pretender amongst us, it explains the eggs. We may not be playing the game we think we are.

That said,I can't stand the pompous arrogance of a lion.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
@Calaen, keep that egg locked up. Do not risk yourself for the promise of power, it's surely a trap.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who has admitted to being a murderer? You should be careful with your slanders.

I believe we have bigger problems than the petty power games of lords toht, whilst my master may have commanded me to kill you,I also know that your master could do the same. Regardless, you are still alive and I do not yet have blood on my hands. Cal is clearly a whore master, mabs and raven lords and the two of us pawns. Tdc is a sneaky unknown who whispers in corridors and I do not trust him.

I have never claimed to have ordered my minion to murder, just to protect.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You try so hard to twist words, but fail and fail. It seems you were the only lord without an education. To be a murderer one must have murdered someone. Like you have.

Calaen

@Calaen, keep that egg locked up. Do not risk yourself for the promise of power, it's surely a trap.

Oki Doki, I'll do that.

I'm ready to cast my vote once I've heard from Mabs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The thing that Raven doesn't know, and Ch3tan was partly right, is that i take orders from Raven, but i'm not a blind naive. My allegiance is to the realm, not to mad kings and would be ones. I choose how i spend my time during the night and i can even prove it if someone tried to kill someone else and i knew the target. We can get rid of the pompous lion and then see how things go.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So you aren't the mindless thug that many took you for after all. Many have stated they want the best for the realm though... We will have to wait to see what that is.

Are we to wait for Lord mabs too seal ravens fate?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm curious as to where the egg came from I certainly didn't have it and the Lannisters have never had dragon eggs. I reckon Mabs and Ch3tan have to be crafty Targaryens out to take the throne, murdering anyone who stands in their way.

The Lannisters only want stability.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's odd. Earlier you said you could not remember your allegiance?

Calaen

So Toh isn't simply a go fetch, interesting.

Toh are you suggesting we kill Raven?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i have nothing to hide ive already exposed myself (ooer matron).
many people casting aspersions on assumptions

im still not happy with tohtori but i think i shall support my minion in his endeavours

VOTE ; Raven

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So Toh isn't simply a go fetch, interesting.

Toh are you suggesting we kill Raven?

It's a public vote and i can't tell you who to vote, but to prove my intentions it's as good as a place to start as any.

Vote: Raven

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You are all fools and will end up with an inbred on the throne.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd actually go as far as say we vote out Mabs as well while there's time. None of these lords can be trusted with the throne as they've both certainly done treacherous deeds unbecoming of a future king.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
See how the worms have turned. The underclasses appear to be revolting, Calaen, do you side with the rifraf who will grind the realm into the dust or for stability?

Unvote: Ch3tan

Vote: Toht

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As Ch3tan and Mabs presure Raven, Threatened and fearful for his life, the proud lion slowly but surely backs up towards the one person left he knows he can trust.
After all, he picked him from the clutches of poverty and meaningless drunken brawls, he was the one to put a propper sword in his hand, clothed him, and provided the
the best armor that gold could buy, armor that no dout has saved his life more than once...Indeed now more than ever it was clear that he only had one friend amongst snakes and
Scorpions...Stand behind me Toht, be ready! it seems we are faced with a showdown for the kingdon here and now! Lets show these would be traitors what it means to face a Lannister!

Yes Sir! Toht replies promtly and pulls his sword, Ch3t and Mabs ready them selves, Raven Raises his sword takes a step forward and freezes in an instant...falls to the ground, behind him
Toht stands alone with his sword dripped in the blood of his lord.

An hour later, all fired up Calaen bursts into the Chamber of Lords, and with a deep breath loudly proclaims...Brothers, I say we put the lion to sleep!!!
Calaen looks around, where is everybody? whats happened? why is there blood on the floor, surely they wouldnt...they would, but who? how? they need me, I was the swing vote..

The last of the Lannister line is dead..

images

The day continues...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*looks at Mabs*

One lord left, one who has plotted to murder people, sent his people to do his dirty work and is in no way fit as a king.

Vote: Mabs

Calaen

Do you aspire to be ruler Toh? I for one don't. We either have Mabs, ch3t or yourself ready to lay claim. One thing is for sure we need someone to rule.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't mind either way, i can leave, or serve as i have, but i don't want the tainted lords to rule over any longer. I'm willing to give you or Ch3t the throne without hesitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom